What's new

200 Maoist rebels kill at least 28, wound 24 in east India in Convoy strike

What you are talking about is subcontinent in geographical terms, I am talking about subcontinent in political terms.

there is a difference.

Middle East is a political term, while most of Middle East is in Asia, thus they are Asians.

USA and Canada geographically is North America, you can call both, USA and Canadians, North Americans, but politically they are two different countries.

I hope you understand the difference now.

Similarly, Subcontinent had 100s of kingdom till the British came, conquered those kingdoms, and called it British India.

Some people did not recognize the legitimacy of artificial British India then, and they don't do it now, thus what you see is a mess falling apart, and the legacy of the British, the Indian government, is still using the same old British protocol to prevent people from rebelling..

I was pointing out cultural similarities, and the use of identity as Indians...

What you are talking about is subcontinent in geographical terms, I am talking about subcontinent in political terms.

there is a difference.

Middle East is a political term, while most of Middle East is in Asia, thus they are Asians.

USA and Canada geographically is North America, you can call both, USA and Canadians, North Americans, but politically they are two different countries.

I hope you understand the difference now.

Similarly, Subcontinent had 100s of kingdom till the British came, conquered those kingdoms, and called it British India.

Some people did not recognize the legitimacy of artificial British India then, and they don't do it now, thus what you see is a mess falling apart, and the legacy of the British, the Indian government, is still using the same old British protocol to prevent people from rebelling..

It's more relevant in Pakistan's context a nation created based on hatred using British system and forced people to be part of make shift Nation, thus what you see is a mess falling apart opportunist Pakistani system ( Govt/ Amy/ intelligence) still indulged / preoccupied to self elevation ignoring whole nation and suffering people.

Well I just want to know that why does so many states in India are rebelling? Isnt India a model for democracy? Shouldnt people be getting the benefits of improving economy. So why terrorist activites there? If no foreign hand in involved.

Some one once said, democracy is ok because eveything else is worse...pls keep that in mind while we speak.

They are rebelling because they have not gone to school. If you want ask them to go to school they will say I dont want to. I want to hunt and live.
Now think...

Back
Top Bottom