What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was illiterate, and never traveled outside Arabian peninsula but once when he was a child, so how come he can read Non-Arab languages and Bible and torah and understand them in depth and then translate them into arabic languages and make a whole new religion out of it and convince and influence people at same time in time span of 25 yeas?

Mohammed did travel outside Arabia, to Damascus which was a main trading post of middle east during his time, when he was the main employee of his first wife Khadija.
There were lots of Chrisitians (coptic) and Jews (in Yathrib/Madina) in Arabia during mohammeds time, from whom he heard stories of the Bible and Torah (old testament). There is evidence (in the hadiths) that he even paid the Jews to hear the stories of the Torah. Also, he had jew and christian slaves, who were captured after defeating them.

1)The Father and the Son are equal but when the son left his heavenly place and came to this earth in the form of a man He voluntarily gave up this equality.

2)Note the tone if Jesus was just a man He could have used "I am going to our God".Instead he used it separately.Jesus was God's Son by nature from the beginning.We are God's adopted children by grace not by nature.

3)Same answer as above.

4)Here Jesus was asking a rhetoric question because in verse 17 the man addresses Jesus as good teacher.So Jesus asked him that if you call me good how can you call me as a mere teacher(human being).

5)You should have quoted the whole verse.
"Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;"
When God The Son came into this world He took upon him the form of a man and we see here one aspect of Jesus's life as a mn.
In Old Testament times there had to many sacrifices to be made but the sacrifices of the bulls and rams couldn't suffice the demands of the law.So in the fullness of time God sent his only begotten Son into this world to die as a ransom for the sins of mankind.Today you only have to believe on the work of salvation which He did on that cross of Calvary.

Moreover He would come again in the clouds for His people.At that time he won't come against the anti-Christ.There would be seven years time of Tribulation for the son's of Jacob(Israel) and I pretty well believe the aggressors would be from Europe(former Roman Empire) presided by the Anti Christ.But seven years later Christ would come upon Mount Olives(not in Damascus as someone mentioned) to save the remaining Jews.

And to some people who say the Bible is corrupted-"God is faithful enough to keep it securely that which is His".

Just ask yourself with an unbiased mind to what extant it sounds logical your explanation? Jesus was father's only begotten son!!! Do you have any idea what begotten is? How can you attribute such a low level activity to god? Ok for instance let's agree Jesus is gods begotten son then tell me what stopped god to have more children... Say daughter also? Who made Jesus gods biological son... Jesus or Paul? Who even did not know and met Jesus in real life.

The person who always used to pray to god with loud cry and tear, said he did all the miracle with the power of god, said his father greater then him, rebuked people those who try to call him master or god...how can you make him god?

Regarding Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection ..... What is your source of knowledge... If it is gospel my question is have you ever wrote all the gospel story's parallally? None of the story matches with one another. They are so different that it can be said that the writers had no idea what actually happened.

Mark ends at 16:8 ... The remaining part added later, in Matthew Jesus has gone to gallile to met his disciple and went to heaven 7 days after his supposed resssurection, in Luke he met with his disciple at Jerusalem n went to heaven on the same day. Then came the John .... Here the kept on streaching n Jesus was even seen 40 days after hin resurrection.

If we analyze the story's we see that gradual expansion and evolution of the story happened from one gospel to another with no matching of the resurrection story. Where gospel of mark had no resurrection story, gospel of John brought a story of 40 days.

My final question if father, Jesus and holy spirit are one n the same then who was controlling the universe when Jesus died? If Jesus is god does it not mean god also died???

Mohammed did travel outside Arabia, to Damascus which was a main trading post of middle east during his time, when he was the main employee of his first wife Khadija.
There were lots of Chrisitians (coptic) and Jews (in Yathrib/Madina) in Arabia during mohammeds time, from whom he heard stories of the Bible and Torah (old testament). There is evidence (in the hadiths) that he even paid the Jews to hear the stories of the Torah. Also, he had jew and christian slaves, who were captured after defeating them.

Prophet Muhammad went to Damascus when he was child. Apart from that there is no record which indicates that prophet Muhammad went to Damascus. N the main issue is bible is full of distorted and faulty story but Quran has none of those. If prophet Muhammad just copy pasted story then there would be the same errors in the Quran too but it did not happened.

Bible starts with 9 scientific error such as earth was created before sun, there were plants before the creation of sun, sun n stars were created later then earth etc, then there is flood story n many more error. But Quran oes not contain any such error. If prophet Mohammad would have just copy pasted from bible then there should have been same errors in the Quran also.

dont you think your mission for creating a new ID is failing here- :angel:-

Don't get me wrong.....I have no intention of hurting anyone's religious feelings.......I have just pointed out certain FACTS which i thought would be relevant in this case.....
If there are no opponents in a debate than I think, it is not a DEBATE at all.................

Regarding the debate......as I said earlier......the only way to end this debate is to hold a "round table conference" with the Almighty himself.....

And the only way such a meeting can be arranged is with the help of pious guys like yourself......as ALLAH/GOD will ONLY listen to people who follow and believe in him.........

And regarding "followers of satan" like us.......we will be ready to document and store each and every details of the "meeting" with the help of the newest and most advanced technologies available on earth......

P.S...... I am not trolling.....this is the most LogiCal way I can think of, in order to end all such debates forever.....

Forgot to add bible is also full of historical inaccuracies too n many archeologist admitted that bible is not a good reference book for history or archeology. Recently it has been found that wall of Jericho story of bibl is completely vogus as based on the timeline of the wall there were only 200 to 300 people out there not 200k those who were killed based in bible.

One question i would like to ask our muslim friends here tha yourl claim other religious books are corrupted and quran is pure word of god but everyone are coming out with their own version of islam like extremists, secularists, moderates etc so isn't that your book also has gotten corrupted

The Quran was compiled during the reign of the 3rd Caliph Uthman, about 25years after Mohammeds death. Until then verses of the Quran were only in the memories of the followers of Mohammed and was recited in verbal form, only some were written on stones, bones, leather etc. Because of constant warfare the muslims waged against the non-muslims, these memorisers of the Quran were dying in large numbers and the Caliph was afraid that if it was not written down in book form and codified, the instructions of Mohammed would be lost forever. So, he ordered his people to gather up all the available verses and form into a book. There was a committee set-up for this, which compiled and evaluated all the available verses. There were many versions available and the only the ones which were acceptable to the committee was included in the Quran. When the final version of the quran was finally compiled, the Caliph ordered all the other versions of the verses which were in circulation, were to be completely destroyed. The final version of the Quran was compiled not based on any particular order of importance or chronology. The committee put the longest/biggest chapters at the first and shortest chapters at the last. So, the Quran available today is actually a version that was originally compiled by the committee set-up by the 3rd Caliph Uthman, and not as divinely inspired as claimed by Islamists.

Reactions: KS
The Quran was compiled during the reign of the 3rd Caliph Uthman, about 25years after Mohammeds death. Until then verses of the Quran were only in the memories of the followers of Mohammed and was recited in verbal form, only some were written on stones, bones, leather etc. Because of constant warfare the muslims waged against the non-muslims, these memorisers of the Quran were dying in large numbers and the Caliph was afraid that if it was not written down in book form and codified, the instructions of Mohammed would be lost forever. So, he ordered his people to gather up all the available verses and form into a book. There was a committee set-up for this, which compiled and evaluated all the available verses. There were many versions available and the only the ones which were acceptable to the committee was included in the Quran. When the final version of the quran was finally compiled, the Caliph ordered all the other versions of the verses which were in circulation, were to be completely destroyed. The final version of the Quran was compiled not based on any particular order of importance or chronology. The committee put the longest/biggest chapters at the first and shortest chapters at the last. So, the Quran available today is actually a version that was originally compiled by the committee set-up by the 3rd Caliph Uthman, and not as divinely inspired as claimed by Islamists.

and its still error free

while bible is full of errors

how can God be son of himself?-
Isn't anything & everything possible with the omnipotent God?

According to Islam, who is the father of Jesus (Isa al'masih)?
What is Jesus? Is he just prophet or the promised messiah?

The Quran was compiled during the reign of the 3rd Caliph Uthman, about 25years after Mohammeds death. Until then verses of the Quran were only in the memories of the followers of Mohammed and was recited in verbal form, only some were written on stones, bones, leather etc. Because of constant warfare the muslims waged against the non-muslims, these memorisers of the Quran were dying in large numbers and the Caliph was afraid that if it was not written down in book form and codified, the instructions of Mohammed would be lost forever. So, he ordered his people to gather up all the available verses and form into a book. There was a committee set-up for this, which compiled and evaluated all the available verses. There
were many versions available and the only the ones which were acceptable to the committee was included in the Quran. When the final version of the quran was finally compiled, the Caliph ordered all the other versions of the verses which were in circulation, were to be completely destroyed. The final version of the Quran was compiled not based on any particular order of importance or chronology. The committee put the longest verse at the first and shortest verse at the last. So, the Quran available today is actually a version that was originally compiled by the committee set-up by the 3rd Caliph Uthman, and not as divinely inspired as cl
aimed by Islamists.

:lol: too much copy paste from answering islam is not always good for you... As you may end up as a laughing stock.

For your info the 1st copy of the Quran was complied during the time of kaliph Abu bakr itself and was stored with the wife of prophet muhammad hafsa.

N what is this different version according to the site you copy pasted? It is different people to propagate islam wrote down Quranfrom their memory in different chronological order which was done mostly to facilitate the dawah purpose. But in some cases there were some very minor difference among them one was observed in azarbizan where 2 groups were debating about a sentence which were minor different then one another. The general of that region at moment sent a messenger to the kaliph uthman saying to take urgent measure as this sort of difference may lead to corruption of Quran like Christians n Jews bible. So kaliph appointed 40 or 42 hafez with 3 grammarian and zaid as the head. They compiled Quran from their memory ... If there were any mistake appears it was corrected by others 42 members. After compilation they matched it with the one stored with hafsa and both matched absolutely. Then uthman ordered everyone those who written Quran by themselve to burn those as those copy may create problem later. N copied 5 Quran and sent to the main 5 places of the empire.

Lol... All copy paste effort gone down to drain... :lol:

Isn't anything & everything possible with the omnipotent God?

According to Islam, who is the father of Jesus (Isa al'masih)?
What is Jesus? Is he just prophet or the promised messiah?

According to Islam, there is no father of Jesus, He is the only person to be born fatherless.

Jesus is not dead, he rose to heaven before crucification according to Quran, He will appear along the promised Messiah to kill anti christ and when he will appear next time, his role of prophet hood will be diminished, He will be any other ordinary men who will complete his life cycle and die like normal people

To expand what captian planet said.... Quran at the time of 4 guided caliphs were written plainely without any zayr and zabr ( Please someone tell me the english for zayr and zabr) and arabic was not a native language for non arabs hence caused the differences for reading Quran by arabs and non arabs

According to Islam, there is no father of Jesus, He is the only person to be born fatherless.

So, this implies that God is the father of Jesus, right?

You haven't addressed my second question, which is regarding the status of Jesus.

You haven't addressed my second question, which is regarding the status of Jesus.

Reread my whole post once again, i said jesus will come along with promised messiah..... So jesus will assists the messiah to kill anti christ. His status on earth will be, the "friend of God" (Walli-Ullah) which means he will be saint not a prophet in his second coming on earth.

And regarding God is the father, Everyone who came on earth, is created by God and then He implants their souls in to the Mother's womb. So is it mean everyone is Son of God?

To islam Jesus was born miraculously .... Without father .... If it implies to you that Jesus is the son of god then what you will say to Melchizedek :lol:
Hebrew 7:3Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.

So who is the father of Melchizedek? Even though he was compared with Jesus christ but do you n
ot think he is greater then him as he did not have father n mother both but Jesus had mother at least n according to bible he is immortal and fall into earth from no where. Can you tell us what is his position right now so that we can clarify most of the confusion as based on biblehe should have been alive..

So do you agree based on bible there is someone like god? Tell me if it is not paganism then what it is.

N for your 2nd question Jesus is the messiah ... So by default messenger also. Thinking or equating Jesus with god or son of god is nothing but paganism and followed and adopted by the newly pagan convert n propagated by Paul just to win convert n established by constantie at 325 through council of nicea .... Which officially gave birth to trinity.

Reactions: AUz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom