What's new

Zardari Went to Dubai Because of Life Threats: Gilani

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Zardari Went to Dubai Because of Life Threats: Gilani

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani today said President Asif Ali Zardari was forced to go to Dubai for medical treatment last week because of threats to his life.

The government and the President's family convinced Zardari to go to Dubai for treatment because there was a risk he would be attacked if he was admitted to a Pakistani hospital, Gilani said while speaking in the Senate or upper house of parliament.

"He was ill, he feared life threats in Pakistani hospitals – that was the reason he did not want to go to any hospital of Pakistan," Gilani said.

"We persuaded him, we convinced him, his family convinced him to go to Dubai," he said.

Zardari, 56, was admitted to the American Hospital in Dubai on December to be treated for a heart condition and a media report said he was discharged late this evening.

Gilani had recently referred to threats faced by Zardari’s late father when he was admitted to a hospital in Islamabad earlier this year and said the President could have faced similar threats.
FILED ON: DEC 14, 2011

news.outlookindia.com | Zardari Went to Dubai Because of Life Threats: Gilani

This could also be z reason....but mostly looks like he went on medical leave.....coz...just to release the US and NATO pressure that Pakistan is facing after blocking their supply lines.

has nothing to do with life threats.......he's a lot safer in the elaborate Presidential palace than he is anywhere in Dubai, I can assure you that.

he's by far one of the most paranoid leaders living today.....i'm surprised he doesnt employ body doubles :laugh:

yaar Haj tu kab ka khatam ho gaya, ab kis nay pathar marnay thay?

Too bad.

How can such a nice and honest person have enemies? I simply don't get it. :disagree:

why the hell he is president of pakistan if pakistanis hate him, he should resign because in such a threatful case, he can never control pakistan and neither obey his duties..

if he was innocent he would have no threats

some good think came out of mr.skull

Too bad.

How can such a nice and honest person have enemies? I simply don't get it. :disagree:
laughing%20gifs.gif

nothing stopped Pakistanis from impeaching him....there's nothing undemocratic about that if it were a popular decision.

the same long-marchers who made noise and made mess in the streets are now deaf, dumb and mute.

but with that said, let Mr. 10% finish his term. He may as well at this point with another long year left, damage already done!

Is say zaiada begherti aur zalalat ke kia baat ho ge.....kay mulk ka saddar ye kahay kay meri jaan ko khatra hai is leay main apnay mulk main ilaaj nahi karwa sakta....wah!
What could be more shameful than a country's President saying I can't get admitted in a hospital in country's federal capital due to security issue!!! bastard!
Can you believe Obama saying that I can't be admitted in a hospital in Washington due to security issue or President or Prime Minister of India going for treatment abroad saying Delhi is a security risk for us!?

nothing stopped Pakistanis from impeaching him....there's nothing undemocratic about that if it were a popular decision.

the same long-marchers who made noise and made mess in the streets are now deaf, dumb and mute.

but with that said, let Mr. 10% finish his term. He may as well at this point with another long year left, damage already done!

I think that would be the best way to finish this bhuttoo's politics.. I BACK your long march suggestion, and that is one of the best decision i have seen around, lets go on the long march on 27th Dec same day BB died to let world hear us loudly..

seems a little weird that a president of a country would fear for his life . that too in his own country .

has nothing to do with life threats.......he's a lot safer in the elaborate Presidential palace than he is anywhere in Dubai, I can assure you that.

he's by far one of the most paranoid leaders living today.....i'm surprised he doesnt employ body doubles :laugh:

It could be that his double is in Dubai Hospital, and he is visiting Swiss bankers. H.E looked hale and hearty with cheek to cheek smiles even the other day.

Back
Top Bottom