What's new

En route to Dubai: Musharraf shifting to PNS Shifa in Karachi

True. I saw people working and road barricaded by PN while coming from office. I leave near PNS Shifa

It is true...he supported talibans in Afghanistan and help them nuture in waziristan area. Remember Naik Muhammad incident. I saw a video of a Major Gen speaking to jirga against US and in support of talibans.(before Naik Muhammad was shot in a drone attack)

Also, TTP started after US attack on a Madarassah at Dama Dola. Baitullah Mehsud used(spoiled) this in his favor and started the tehrik. Gen Sb claimed Pak army attacked madarssah!!!!
so you saw genrl musharaf in PNS shifa?lolzzz
sure he was the creator of alqaeada too? i mean plz get good jokes, not that dirty ones?

well as i mentioned befor k miyaan saab ko izzat raas nhie ati ...
this is how he started crying when a difficlut situation came ...
Nawaz Sharif Crying in Jail | Tune.pk

Bro army stand behind his leader ..its not like pml n which 90 % of them left and join pml q .. the sheer u represent in picture now is trained in army circus with zia holding the wip and Nawaz sharif dancing on his orders .. with out PA nawaz sharif would have been nothng .. he couldnt even get 2 division in matric .. his college admission was on shefaris on sports quota .. army made them man u worship now ;)

its not about his helth now ..its about army protecting his chief from a biased trail ... this is the difference between politians and army .. when nawaz sharif was in crisisi ..90 % of them left nawaz sharif .. and our army dnt do that .. Ns should be shown his place .. he was nothng before army introduce him in ploitics .,. he is an opportunist and unthankful person . ...
super post no 2!

so you saw genrl musharaf in PNS shifa?lolzzz
It was about the gate.

sure he was the creator of alqaeada too? i mean plz get good jokes, not that dirty ones?
"Several Pakistani analysts also cite the inception of U.S. missile strikes in the FATA as a catalyzing factor in the rise of tribal militancy in the area. More specifically they single out an October 2006 strike on a madrassah in Bajaur that was run by the Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi as a turning point.[10]
In December 2007 the existence of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan was officially announced under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud.[3]"

(Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Letme know if u have problem with wikipedia. This was the easiest link i could find for you bcz this discussion is not worth my time ;-)

PS: I too have forces background. Which force? ;)

It was about the gate.

"Several Pakistani analysts also cite the inception of U.S. missile strikes in the FATA as a catalyzing factor in the rise of tribal militancy in the area. More specifically they single out an October 2006 strike on a madrassah in Bajaur that was run by the Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi as a turning point.[10]
In December 2007 the existence of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan was officially announced under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud.[3]"

(Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Letme know if u have problem with wikipedia. This was the easiest link i could find for you bcz this discussion is not worth my time ;-)

PS: I too have forces background. Which force? ;)
instead of bieng stupid genious!
ask mods, wikipedia isnt a reliable source on PDF?
stay on the topic, dont try to bring torabora messing the subject?
US misslie strikes were done long before, on the times of clionton too, so why not then any ar$$$ got burrned?

instead of bieng stupid genious!
ask mods, wikipedia isnt a reliable source on PDF?
stay on the topic, dont try to bring torabora messing the subject?
US misslie strikes were done long before, on the times of clionton too, so why not then any ar$$$ got burrned?
TTP | Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan(TTP)

You looks like the person following others not judging by urself. How come u entered our forces :angry:

reported for,offtopic posts!
Usual tactic when have no answer. I was answering someone else and you poked in with ur reply. And for answer u reported me! Now i have serious suspicions over ur induction in our forces. Report this post also bcz it is totally off topic.

Usual tactic when have no answer. I was answering someone else and you poked in with ur reply. And for answer u reported me! Now i have serious suspicions over ur induction in our forces. Report this post also bcz it is totally off topic.
reported for derailling thread, personal attack!
as an , ELITE responsible member of the fourm, i hve my permissions, to stop & any stupid conversations , if its bound to derailling the thread!
well, what i was, i was!
its nothing to do, with PDF, but as for traitorious damocrazy lovers like you, its important yo let me introduce myself, for intro?
thts been done , watch you mouth against pakarmy!
just a few ,more posts like that, you are getting closser to my barrel!

reported for derailling thread, personal attack!
as an , ELITE responsible member of the fourm, i hve my permissions, to stop & any stupid conversations , if its bound to derailling the thread!
well, what i was, i was!
its nothing to do, with PDF, but as for traitorious damocrazy lovers like you, its important yo let me introduce myself, for intro?
thts been done , watch you mouth against pakarmy!
just a few ,more posts like that, you are getting closser to my barrel!
1) Report this post also
2) I request Mods to check your "responsibility" in forums
3) U interfered with me off the topic
4) U urself tried to enforce me with ur forces background
5) As a citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I have the right to judge for any security person bcz they are paid by my tax
6) Dont drag Pak Army between us. Same Gen. Musharaf tactic!!

1) Report this post also
2) I request Mods to check your "responsibility" in forums
3) U interfered with me off the topic
4) U urself tried to enforce me with ur forces background
5) As a citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I have the right to judge for any security person bcz they are paid by my tax
6) Dont drag Pak Army between us. Same Gen. Musharaf tactic!!
deralling the thread, offensive, not sticking on to topic!
reported all, you hve been warrned many times !
this is the last of them, stick to the topic!

There is freedom of speech in Jinnah's Pakistan :lol: Ghussa bara kartay hain batman jee

& sorry, no its not you who is paying you tax , & armed forces were payed for?
armed forces has their own resources, to fill up its needs?
your tax money been spent in the mujaaar,s in lodges of parlimentarians, contact DASTI plz!

There is freedom of speech in Jinnah's Pakistan :lol: Ghussa bara kartay hain batman jee
freedom of speech in NOORA KA PAKISTAN thats why been getting crazy about COAS statment freedom of speech?:omghaha:

:lol:

& sorry, no its not you who is paying you tax , & armed forces were payed for?
armed forces has their own resources, to fill up its needs?
your tax money been spent in the mujaaar,s in lodges of parlimentarians, contact DASTI plz!
Off topic! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom