What's new

En route to Dubai: Musharraf shifting to PNS Shifa in Karachi

Bada tars araha hai apko mushy pe

Hes old now what power has he got left? He made many mistakes but in his heart he served Pakistan well. He fought for Pakistan. Despite his political blunders i have respect for Pervaiz Musharaf.

Hes old now what power has he got left? He made many mistakes but in his heart he served Pakistan well. He fought for Pakistan. Despite his political blunders i have respect for Pervaiz Musharaf.
Well all that is not enough to let him go,many mistakes you haven't mentioned or deliberately you didn't mention :D

Well all that is not enough to let him go,many mistakes you haven't mentioned or deliberately you didn't mention :D

Like what? Don't talk to me about Constitution. Pakistan's constitution is comparable to Medieval age laws.

Like what? Don't talk to me about Constitution. Pakistan's constitution is comparable to Medieval age laws.
Well if you don't want to talk about that in mushy thread then we've nothing to talk more here:-)

Don't want to waste my time,those have been listed here many times,and still you support him:tsk:

Support him for what? I don't get cookies for every pro Musharaf post i make. I look at things from different perspective. Not every thing is straight forward in Pakistan, specially if Nawaz Sharif is a saint now and Musharaf is a criminal then there is something wrong in Pakistan.

Support him for what? I don't get cookies for every pro Musharaf post i make. I look at things from different perspective. Not every thing is straight forward in Pakistan, specially if Nawaz Sharif is a saint now and Musharaf is a criminal then there is something wrong in Pakistan.
super friend!
lets see what they come up with, lal masjid or defending pakistan against 45 militry alliance ?

o
Don't want to waste my time,those have been listed here many times,and still you support him:tsk:
really are you dancing with obama?
cause thats what is the only job left for you? lolz?

He scooped to the same level as Zardari, both fell sick when confronted by self created problems.

En route to Dubai: Musharraf shifting to PNS Shifa in Karachi

693212-MusharrafINP-1397024532-934-640x480.jpg

Former president Pervez Musharraf. PHOTO: INP/FILe

KARACHI:
Former president Pervez Musharraf will be shifted to PNS Shifa Karachi for his treatment.

Meanwhile, special arrangements have been made at Shifa for the former president’s streatment and security.

A special team of doctors has also been constituted for his treatment. Banners have been displayed outside the hospital to stop the movement of irrelevant people.

The maintenance and repair of the CCU of the hospital has been completed and no one is allowed to go near it.

The hospital sources have however, expressed their ignorance in this matter.

According to the sources there are serious threats for Musharraf in Rawalpindi or Islamabad and, therefore, he has selected Karachi for his treatment.

En route to Dubai: Musharraf shifting to PNS Shifa in Karachi – The Express Tribune

Ager gov main itna dum nahe hai usay Saza dene Kay leye. Let him go man. Kiya tamasha banya hoa hai. Khawaja Sira kheta hai Kay ik bar Saza ho jaye phir isay maat ker dain gay. Yani sab ego ka masla hai. Saza do nahe tu chor do.

Musharaf is not safe in Punjab. Punjab is the breeding ground of Zia's spiritual children. Nawaz Shariff was behind assassination of Bhutto, Salman Taseer, and the kidnapping of Taseer's Son.

Isn't Karachi experiencing more Terrorism ? Oh wait he will be safe with Muhajirs and thugs from Nine Zero

Last edited:

even I have respect for Musharraf
as an administrator he was much better than Zardari and Tind
he was also close to solving the kashmir issue with Mannu

Isn't Karachi experiencing more Terrorism ? Oh wait he will be safe with Muhajirs and thugs from Nine Zero

Your Punjabi mentality has kicked in again. Get rid of this habit you paindo chamcha of Nawaz.

His problem is not Cardiac but Cowardice:lol:
well as i mentioned befor k miyaan saab ko izzat raas nhie ati ...
this is how he started crying when a difficlut situation came ...
Nawaz Sharif Crying in Jail | Tune.pk

He is a total disgrace to PA & its dignity, someone from Army should exterminate him ASAP before its too late:lol:
Bro army stand behind his leader ..its not like pml n which 90 % of them left and join pml q .. the sheer u represent in picture now is trained in army circus with zia holding the wip and Nawaz sharif dancing on his orders .. with out PA nawaz sharif would have been nothng .. he couldnt even get 2 division in matric .. his college admission was on shefaris on sports quota .. army made them man u worship now ;)

its not about his helth now ..its about army protecting his chief from a biased trail ... this is the difference between politians and army .. when nawaz sharif was in crisisi ..90 % of them left nawaz sharif .. and our army dnt do that .. Ns should be shown his place .. he was nothng before army introduce him in ploitics .,. he is an opportunist and unthankful person . ...

Last edited:
I know... :)
PNS Shifa is installing Security equipment on the main Gate (Modifying the old one), so some journo must have concocted this story....
True. I saw people working and road barricaded by PN while coming from office. I leave near PNS Shifa

funny, post?
so taliban been created by musharaf, here we go qnother noora mind?lolzz
It is true...he supported talibans in Afghanistan and help them nuture in waziristan area. Remember Naik Muhammad incident. I saw a video of a Major Gen speaking to jirga against US and in support of talibans.(before Naik Muhammad was shot in a drone attack)

Also, TTP started after US attack on a Madarassah at Dama Dola. Baitullah Mehsud used(spoiled) this in his favor and started the tehrik. Gen Sb claimed Pak army attacked madarssah!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom