What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not in the Vedas? (Curious, my knowledge about Hinduism isn't perfect, know more than most Pakistanis but still)
no.. caste system is not thre in the vedas.
there is the term brahman which confuses people.
the term brahman was intorduced in the vedas.. brahman is an all supreme and all knowledgeble being which resides in all.
"Brahman is described in the following manner: "satyam jnanam anantam brahma", "Brahman is of the nature of truth, knowledge and infinity." Infinite positive qualities and states have their existence secured solely by virtue of Brahman's very reality. Brahman is a necessary reality, eternal (i.e., beyond the purview of temporality), fully independent, non-contingent, and the source and ground of all things. Brahman is both immanently present in the realm of materiality, interpenetrating the whole of reality as the sustaining essence that gives it structure, meaning and existential being, yet Brahman is simultaneously the transcendent origin of all things (thus, panentheistic).
"

Brahmans never ever refrred to humans. but a more abstract thing like soul etc.

Later humans started calling those at the top of the hierarchy as Brahmins... the people who are knowledgable. this is different from the concpt of Brhman (derived form brahma) in vedas.
this is how caste and hinduism got associated.
i agree the practitioners of caste system are those who follow hindu religion, but i can assure you the religion especially in the pure form does NOT talk about social order . only about abstract philosophy.

you won't convert me since I already have heard every argument before from a fundamentalist Christian friend and that didn't work.

That must have gone well.

At least the discussion was apples to apples.

Here you have two very very different ideologies trying to find common ground.

Never going to happen.

It will prevail but no mention of a specific attack.
Saying if you does not convert to islam,my horses shall camp on the expanses of your territory is clear threat of war..
Saying it was not a threat is just living in denial.

It's not in Quran though, not sure if it is in Vedas

May be but Indian muslims practising caste discrimination.

Our vedas not saying anything about castes , the formation of caste system based upon occupation like those who learning vedas and upanishads are bramins , Kshatriya's were experts in martial arts and they ruled the country , Vaisyas business community , Yadav were food producers, those dng cheap jobs , ill cultured in every means were termed as dalits they used to stay outside the village.

It was just yesterday that 15 childern where killed in a pakistani islamic seminary by opposite sect.There is hardly a week without some sectarian violence between islamic sects at the same timw 700+ have died in karachi ethnic violence last 3 months.Not to mention the economy and other social indicators which are even lower than india...Yet these expansionist ghazwa e hind fools believe somehow,somehow they should invade and conquer india and solve its supposed problems!!!They dont want to see the reality that pakistan is in much deeper $hit than india with their crazy violent culture..

@Yeti

Sory idk that I don't think we should go personal like tha, talking about peeing and $hit... It's no use hurting other religions. You be on your path, I'll be on mine.

@Yeti

Sory idk that I don't think we should go personal like tha, talking about peeing and $hit... It's no use hurting other religions. You be on your path, I'll be on mine.

Totally agree with you there

Reactions: SQ8
LOL at Hindus talking about Camel pee.... Camel piss drinking is written in a FAKE HADITH,NOT QURAN. Unlike Hinduism BOOK.

Nothing to lol about and shouldn't matter to you either way.

You don't want to drink someone's piss fine.

Someone else whats to drink someone's piss fine.

What's your problem?

There is a lot about your book which most non-muslims around the world don't get or want to get either.

There is no reason to lol.

Your faith is yours and yours only.

It is neither the "best" nor is it "universal".

The day you come to grips with that, is the day the rest of the world will start letting you back into the mainstream.

I request a dedicated Zaid Hamid section. He is a cool guy. :)

listen to him carefully........ he neither sounds like a man nor a woman....... :cheesy:

I saw a interview of his with a Pakistani Hindu lady and the pathetic loser could not say anything to her face, she got the better of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a interview of his with a Pakistani Hindu lady and the pathetic loser could not say anything to her face, she got the better of him.

yaa saw it on you tube...... he was my favourite stressbuster...... best thing is when he gives interview ..... they write DEFENCE ANALYST:chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
@humanfirst

I have already said its a fake Hadith... Btw I don't believe in Hadiths, only Quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom