What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm denying what options you are saying were there.

By the way, I won't attack your religion but there's a lot to attack, a lot of nonsense. First off, caste system!

Caste system aka sectarianism is there in all religions.

Reported for attacking religion.

Why would you report humanfirst for bringing out something that obviously happened and there are historical records thereof?

That is the advantage we have here when we discuss Islam's birth and it past - it is so new and recent.

I am not aware of any letter of your prophet.

But I do know of letters exchanged between the leader of his warrior tribes and the ruler of Persia.

Would you like me to reproduce it here?

I missed taking a photo of it at the London Museum on a recent visit - will definitely do it the next time I am there.

Caste system aka sectarianism is there in all religions.
Ganesh and how Elephant head came to be when main doctrine of Hinduism is based on Monotheism, that is one God

Who the fuk was he to offer three things(convert to islam or else face annihilation in war or impositon of jizya) to far off nations which were not under his jurisdiction?I have seen one such letter with now own eyes,they one which was sent to ruling brothers of oman(or bahrain).Same old bs..convert to islam or else give us huge money as jizya or else die in war.
basically this whole thing was a money making scam?

"In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. From Muhammad, Messenger of Allâh to Haudha bin ‘Ali. Peace be upon him who follows true guidance. Be informed that my religion shall prevail everywhere. You should accept Islam, and whatever under your command shall remain yours."
I know this is the first thing you'll post back but note the line before the last one. It is concluding the prophecy by saying so, not threatening him.

dude Mohammed, as per all available records, is not a man of letters - meaning he was uneducated. Atleast thats what i have read.

Sorry if i am wrong.
well shah jahan built the taj mahal, but neither was he a mason nor an architect.

I'm denying what options you are saying were there.

By the way, I won't attack your religion but there's a lot to attack, a lot of nonsense. First off, caste system!
okay, before talking hnduism, which we can ,i assure you.
let us discuss the 3 options.. what were they , can you please tell me?

okay, before talking hnduism, which we can ,i assure you.
let us discuss the 3 options.. what were they , can you please tell me?
Posted above
Here's another

"In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

From Muhammad, the slave of Allâh and His Messenger to Hercules, king of the Byzantines.

Blessed are those who follow true guidance. I invite you to embrace Islam so that you may live in security. If you come within the fold of Islam, Allâh will give you double reward, but in case you turn your back upon it, then the burden of the sins of all your people shall fall on your shoulders.”
Where is war being threatened?

I know this is the first thing you'll post back but note the line before the last one. It is concluding the prophecy by saying so, not threatening him.
ok it still says if you want to remain on your throne you accept mohd as profet. well what mohd calls as true guidance could be false from some other perspective. again it was just empire building wiht a new name and format. quite brilliant in its concept i concede, but pure aggression too.

Posted above
Here's another

Where is war being threatened?
haha .. the last phrase.. burden of sins.. haha.. thats nothing but pure war.. learn to read between lines.

edit.. not war.. pure threat.

ok it still says if you want to remain on your throne you accept mohd as profet. well what mohd calls as true guidance could be false from some other perspective. again it was just empire building wiht a new name and format. quite brilliant in its concept i concede, but pure aggression too.
I don't agree at all, it was a prophecy. What about the second letter? No threats there either. It's all in your head. Hell, I'm the one who's brought the actual text of the letters

Pakistanis started this with attack on hinduism especially the member pakirambo.The threads about like "ghazwa e hind" demands the inclusion of islam..And about bs in religion,hinduism have inherent mechanism to evolve as it in itself is the collective wisdom based in philosophy and reasoning through ages and filter out any bad things.Where is islam have to satisfy with whatever bs it proposes as muslims have to believe it is eternal law-Be it discriminating on non muslims or raping women prisoners of wars-all of which was endorsed by muhammed himself.

haha .. the last phrase.. burden of sins.. haha.. thats nothing but pure war.. learn to read between lines.

edit.. not war.. pure threat.
So, shelly, is telling someone he'll be under a burden of sin declaring war?
Your attack on our Prophet puts you under a burden of sin. So did I declare war?
May I say that your argument is foolish?

Pakistanis started this with attack on hinduism especially the member pakirambo.The threads about like "ghazwa e hind" demands the inclusion of islam..And about bs in religion,hinduism have inherent mechanism to evolve as it in itself is the collective wisdom based in philosophy and reasoning through ages and filter out any bad things.Where is islam have to satisfy with whatever bs it proposes as muslims have to believe it is eternal law-Be it discriminating on non muslims or raping women prisoners of wars-all of which was endorsed by muhammed himself.
Those Hadith don't feature is Sahih Sitta and their validity is doubtful.
And no, no it wasn't. See treatment of prisoners at Badr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom