What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

Well, Qardawi is well-respected in the Middle East and even in the wider Eastern and western part of the world. In my 11 years of being here, i have seen him to be quite popular among Arabs. However, regarding his speech..i understand his plight for Ghulam Azam and that he has been imprisoned at this age etc etc. The point to make it is that if he has to be tried, the BD govt. needs to be doing it in a fair manner to give the old man an impartial chance. And i agree on that with him. Also, i agree that the stinky judiciary system we have in BD would not help in doing so. Its all about power and connection our country.

He is wrong about us being a Islamic country. Yes, most of our people live and love Islam but we are governed by secular constitutions. It has made halaal what Allah made haraam and that is Shirk. I would also confess that UAE, even though it is a heavily-Islamic country with Shari'ah law, has lot of its policies which are secular. So there are lot of issues people are unaware of and just rant based on their ideologies.

I dont support nationalism either as it is haraam. When people ask me about my country - i say i love my people and land as they bred and fed me, but hate its rulers and their constitutions. Funny how millions of Taka are spent behind changing the name of an airport, while millions lie in streets without cloths in winter!

Cheers!!!

Fair enough but I feel you have failed to address some key historical issues and the nature of Jamat and their attitude to Bangladesh.

However you are definitely right. Hasina and co. are a bunch of thugs who have ruined this whole trial with their corrupt practises. I don't like Ghulam Azam or Jamat but I don't think he should be executed. It would be something catastrophic if he was, as he'd become a martyr to Jamatis.

Qardawi in general has no idea of what he is talking about. But seeing as you're a noble soul not found of argumentation, I won't go in to any further detail. :D

I agree about the airport part :D

Although as far as warm clothes for the poor are concerned, they can afford it. Now, we can see rickshawalas and even beggars buying warm clothes.

Don't underestimate beggars, they can give you change for Tk. 500 if you ask them and they can be truly master strategists :lol:

Bottom line: Warm clothes are now cheap, and hence affordable by all social classes. Thanks to our RMG industry.

Some things have changed for the better :D

Cheers mate.

Lol agreed on that.

I remember a beggar coming to a friend of mine, standing in Dhanmondi 11A. He asked for alms and my friend shoo'ed him off saying he does not have money for cigaratte, so no way he can donate. Hearing this, the beggar took out ten taka note and gave it to my friend..telling him, 'jao baba, kheye nao'!

Cheers!!!

Fair enough but I feel you have failed to address some key historical issues and the nature of Jamat and their attitude to Bangladesh.

However you are definitely right. Hasina and co. are a bunch of thugs who have ruined this whole trial with their corrupt practises. I don't like Ghulam Azam or Jamat but I don't think he should be executed. It would be something catastrophic if he was, as he'd become a martyr to Jamatis.

Qardawi in general has no idea of what he is talking about. But seeing as you're a noble soul not found of argumentation, I won't go in to any further detail. :D

Fair enough as well. Truth is, i am not well versed with the historical issues and Jamaat's attitude towards Bangladesh..frankly as i am not fond of Bangladeshi politics to that point of obsession. I dont argue on topics i am not well-aware of, partly because its smart enough to shut up and not talk nonsense and fuel the trolls.

...And partly because i dont like loosing! ;)

Cheers!!!

@LaBong here is very frustrated it seems on failing to get "pro-BD nationalist" tag from hammer. Stop the whining bro & try to please hammer. Even U beg me, I can not give U "pro-BD" title.:cry: Don't give up, keep adulating hammer. :tup: I am surprised though that @LaBong failed to melt hammers heart with all that lavish praise.:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
As you are a Canadian citizen, and I guess a law abiding one at that, so I guess you are paying tax and filling Canadian coffers, which is then used to arm NATO soldiers to kill your ummah brother. Shouldn't you practice what you preach move to middle East and be a member to Islamic brotherhood and work for ummah?

Also by being patriotic Bangladeshi or patriotic Pakistani, are you not subscribing the very thing you called haram. Since by becoming patriot you are making these nation states strong and thus preventing khalifate.

Either you guys are affiliated with hizb tahir, Islamic brotherhood etc and working against respective govt or just plain hypocrite.

Well, to be honest, Muslims are not supposed to live in non-Muslim lands without necessity or for the purpose of giving da'wah. This is why a lot of the Muslims that are living in non-Muslim countries are from poorer countries originally as they have come here for a better livelihood. It's a natural human instinct but an unfortunate situation. Also, Islamically, the use of our tax money for NATO operations, as unfortunate as it is, does not mean we should stop paying taxes or something radical. There is not much for us to do or much else for me to say about it.

I don't remember at any point suggesting being a patriotic Bangladeshi or Pakistani, I do remember talking about the exact opposite (avoiding nationalism). Please read then reply.

I'm not affiliated with Hizb-ut-Tahrir, the Islamic Brotherhood, working against any government, or a hypocrite.

Their whole perception of Bangladesh has been hijacked by Jamat and their thugs, who are spreading hatred of our country to morons like Qardawi and Arab dictators and "scholars".

Although Awami thugs at home has not spoken out against Yūsuf al-Qaraḍāwī‎ speech, their bosti thugs living in UK calling him "morons". Wonder why awami thugs are quiet at home about him?

I already saw your bigotry, no need to be hypocritical now

It's not Faraz (not mandatory) for Muslim to have beard but it's a sunnat(teaching and practicing of Huzoor-e-Akram(s.a.a.s) so it's desirable in Islam. If you don't have bread there is no sin but if you disrespecting it, neglect it and consider it some kind backward practice then you are committing great sin(if you are Muslim.)

When some one call an Aalim-e-din(Islamic scholar) cave Monkey then he indirecting insulting Huzur-e-Akram(s.a.a.s) for two reason. Navi kareem(s.a.a.s) wear beard and spent a lot time in mountain Hira(cave) during prophecy.

A mumin would not call an Aalim-e-din(follower of Sunnah) cave monkey though expected from Awami munafiq geedar because in past, they put cap(tupi) and beard on Dog during election to attack Islamic personalities in BD.

Abir, i don't reply to Indians normally! There is no benefit in debating with them, my life story was for Armstrong, we are friends/brothers... I didn't insult EjazR, I hope you remember it well, i invited him to another forum to discuss with more knowledgeable people! That was it... Now Shooo this thread is not about indians. We are not discussing indians.. Its you who are obsessed with Bangladesh!

Well boyo last time I checked I'm on Pakistan Defense Forum and it's not owned by you or any of your Jamati buddies. You don't get to tell anyone where to comment and where not.

patriotism and Caliphate are not mutually exclusive..... One can be a pro caliphate and a patriot. Here is a BNP ally legal political party of Bangladesh Bangladesh Khelafat Majlish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Part of 18 party alliance 18 Party Alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia One doesn't need to be a hizbt tahrir to become pro caliphate.

I don't have time to read wiki entries. Yes you are not Hizb Tahir, you have reminded us hundred times. Although your ideology is not much different from them and your best buddies are Hizb, but of course, once again, you are not one. :tup:

Well, to be honest, Muslims are not supposed to live in non-Muslim lands without necessity or for the purpose of giving da'wah. This is why a lot of the Muslims that are living in non-Muslim countries are from poorer countries originally as they have come here for a better livelihood. It's a natural human instinct but an unfortunate situation. Also, Islamically, the use of our tax money for NATO operations, as unfortunate as it is, does not mean we should stop paying taxes or something radical. There is not much for us to do or much else for me to say about it.

I don't remember at any point suggesting being a patriotic Bangladeshi or Pakistani, I do remember talking about the exact opposite (avoiding nationalism). Please read then reply.

I'm not affiliated with Hizb-ut-Tahrir, the Islamic Brotherhood, working against any government, or a hypocrite.

Well that makes you a hypocrite and yet you have the gall to preach others! :lol:

Let me use the same words that Kabiraj used against Ejaz to describe hypocrites like you, who'd happily live in first world country and enjoy it's parks and benefits while emphatically preaching others.

It is your life, your wish, keep praying in your bedroom when your so called muslim brothers are being butchered everywhere for being muslim!

@LaBong here is very frustrated it seems on failing to get "pro-BD nationalist" tag from hammer. Stop the whining bro & try to please hammer. Even U beg me, I can not give U "pro-BD" title.:cry: Don't give up, keep adulating hammer. :tup: I am surprised though that @LaBong failed to melt hammers heart with all that lavish praise.:undecided:

Lungi, try to make more sense next time(and try not use smileys and fart word).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not Faraz (not mandatory) for Muslim to have beard but it's a sunnat(teaching and practicing of Huzoor-e-Akram(s.a.a.s) so it's desirable in Islam. If you don't have bread there is no sin but if you disrespecting it, neglect it and consider it some kind backward practice then you are committing great sin(if you are Muslim.)

When some one call an Aalim-e-din(Islamic scholar) cave Monkey then he indirecting insulting Huzur-e-Akram(s.a.a.s) for two reason. Navi kareem(s.a.a.s) wear beard and spent a lot time in mountain Hira(cave) during prophecy.

A mumin would not call an Aalim-e-din(follower of Sunnah) cave monkey though expected from Awami munafiq geedar because in past, they put cap(tupi) and beard on Dog during election to attack Islamic personalities in BD.

Basically beard is extra credit. !!!

He speaks sincerely, maybe not all of his facts are correct but you are just ranting.

Of course, birds of a feather flock together. To the fascists fascism is the ideal way. Like you, your fascist friend is a sincere liar and hypocrite.

Please just ignore him.

I don't even read his posts. I have put him and other trolls on ignore and if I see his post quoted I scroll over it.

Responding to him will only encourage him to troll further. Let this thread die its natural death.

As if we're longing to hear from a certified indian rajakar.

Well that makes you a hypocrite and yet you have the gall to preach others! :lol:

Let me use the same words that Kabiraj used against Ejaz to describe hypocrites like you, who'd happily live in first world country and enjoy it's parks and benefits while emphatically preaching others.

I was born in in Canada, my parents immigrated here in the early 90s. I did not place myself here. And even Islamically, I'm/was not obliged to leave this country the moment my savings reach the exact amount I need for aplane ticket down to the last cent. You and I very well know that even if every Muslim were to leave Canada, and even the U.S. For that matter, it won't stop NATO. Though, regardless of NATO, I do not plan to live my whole life here, God willing. Having grown up here to the point of becoming a young man, I'm old enough to realize that this country is not somewhere where I would want to raise a family in the future. But until then I will continue to fulfill my obligations as a citizen as Islam commands me to.

Please refrain from calling me a hypocrite, instead, simply give rebuttals. Attacking me instead of my argument shows fallacies in your logic.

^^^
Don't bother with la la bong comments. He is suffering from identity crisis living under indian occupation. He envy us and frustration just uzze up when he open his yap.

I was born in in Canada, my parents immigrated here in the early 90s. I did not place myself here. And even Islamically, I'm/was not obliged to leave this country the moment my savings reach the exact amount I need for aplane ticket down to the last cent. You and I very well know that even if every Muslim were to leave Canada, and even the U.S. For that matter, it won't stop NATO. Though, regardless of NATO, I do not plan to live my whole life here, God willing. Having grown up here to the point of becoming a young man, I'm old enough to realize that this country is not somewhere where I would want to raise a family in the future. But until then I will continue to fulfill my obligations as a citizen as Islam commands me to.

Please refrain from calling me a hypocrite, instead, simply give rebuttals. Attacking me instead of my argument shows fallacies in your logic.

How does being a good citizen of secular western country help the cause of Ummah, I ask since you seem to master the cause of Ummah and blast secular govt of Bangladesh for deviating the cause of Ummah.

Please try to answer in clear words, so far all you said that you know it's wrong, but you can't do anything, you will move to some Islamic country in future etc. Not much substance to provide rebuttal, sadly enough.

^^^
Don't bother with la la bong comments. He is suffering from identity crisis living under indian occupation. He envy us and frustration just uzze up when he open his yap.

Rawami Dalal-Tagore loving munafiq-Islamic name Mushrik-Awami-Indian Rajakar-malaun-digital deception-BSF etc etc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom