What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, those were only simple village people. Don't be afraid Indian. :lol:

In our country gun toting folks are not considered "normal". Not unless your'e an IPS officer or a military man. Its not "fear" rather, a cause for concern.

In India gun laws are pretty strict, as its misuse is almost always inevitable. Your country, especially the areas with " simple village people" serves as a shining testament of my assertion.

^

Why are you Indians upset about our lax gun laws?

We can have fun and you guys cannot.

After seeing those menfolks with guns, am proud of my country more.Atleast we live in a more secured society. And my thoughts about pakistan heading towards a developing nation, faded a bit.:undecided:
PS: atleast the state i live in, we dont have to show off guns to intimidate others.:wave:
what you know abut gun ratio of 100 citizens per guns ? if nothing please shut up .

Country Guns per 100

Comments
United States 88.8
Serbia 58.2
Yemen 54.8
Switzerland 45.7
Cyprus 36.4
Saudi Arabia 35.0
Iraq 34.2 7
Finland 32.0
Uruguay 31.8
Sweden 31.6
Norway 31.3
France 31.2
Canada 30.8
Austria 30.4
Iceland 30.3
Germany 30.3
New Zealand 22.6
Greece 22.5
Northern Ireland 21.9
Angola 17.3
Thailand 15.6
Australia 15.0
Mexico 15.0
South Africa 12.7
Turkey 12.5
Italy 11.9
Pakistan 11.6

pakistan is 57 in world :tdown: :tdown: if poor indians can't buy it not our fault :D i know you guys use knifes and soards when fight and for dada geeri :rofl:in pakistan we use knifes in kitchen only :flame:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

This is just a wedding celebration in Pakistan. Imagine a war. :lol:

istamura, yeah kya hai bhai, yeh shadi hai yaa war. loll this i just showed it to my pakistani roomate and we laughed for a good 10 mins. bhai there are kids and women watching these bullets being fired. there is a reason why world calls pakistan a terrorist nation and the country ranks in top failed nations. the reason was clear in this vid. thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

if you guys had used the Free gun culture to increase your capacity in target shooting and trying out the same in events like Double Trap in olympics etc we would be happy. But allas the more the guns in the steet the more the gangs that try to dominate a town and more the mafia and more the blood shed. Thats the reason we feel sorry for your nation that was once part of us.

^

By all means have your fun. I would never dream of depriving you of it. However, my post was aimed at my own country men and other nationalities. I simply sought to point out what happens when a country relaxes its gun laws.

The word "you" was used merely for convenience. Forgive me if it came across as offensive.

if you guys had used the Free gun culture to increase your capacity in target shooting and trying out the same in events like Double Trap in olympics etc we would be happy. But allas the more the guns in the steet the more the gangs that try to dominate a town and more the mafia and more the blood shed. Thats the reason we feel sorry for your nation that was once part of us.

We don't need you to feel sorry for us. We have guns to protect our honor and dignity. That's why murderers like Modi would **** their pants in a country like Pakistan.

Sindhis are More Civilized than Punjabis and Pathans.

They don't have the Stupid Gun Culture and Drug Culture like Punjabis and Pathans. :lol:

Karachi contributes 60-70pc of revenue

KARACHI - Federal Board of Revenue Chairman Sohail Ahmad has said the Karachi contributes 60-70 per cent of the revenue to national exchequer.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...achi-contributes-rs-16-billion-gdp-day-7.html

Karachiwalas Who are called Hindustanis think How to reach the Developed World While 85% of Punjabis and Pathans in their Gun Culture Eat up their Money (Remember 60% of Pakistan run by 5% :D).

If Sindhi was under Modi, Sindh would be Part of the Developed World not the Trash it is Right now (Thanks to 85% of You). :lol:

tumhy sindhiyoon ki wakalat +dalali kerny ki koi zarorat nhi becasue they are first pakistani and we know our pakistan and provences better then enemies from across the country . BTW yes sindhi are one of best and civilized on earth whats your problem ?:confused:

Sindhis are More Civilized than Punjabis and Pathans.

They don't have the Stupid Gun Culture and Drug Culture like Punjabis and Pathans. :lol:

Karachi contributes 60-70pc of revenue

KARACHI - Federal Board of Revenue Chairman Sohail Ahmad has said the Karachi contributes 60-70 per cent of the revenue to national exchequer.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...achi-contributes-rs-16-billion-gdp-day-7.html

Karachiwalas Who are called Hindustanis think How to reach the Developed World While 85% of Punjabis and Pathans in their Gun Culture Eat up their Money (Remember 60% of Pakistan run by 5% :D).

If Sindhi was under Modi, Sindh would be Part of the Developed World not the Trash it is Right now (Thanks to 85% of You). :lol:

In Pakistan everyone has a gun. :D

what you know abut gun ratio of 100 citizens per guns ? if nothing please shut up .

Country Guns per 100

Comments
United States 88.8
Serbia 58.2
Yemen 54.8
Switzerland 45.7
Cyprus 36.4
Saudi Arabia 35.0
Iraq 34.2 7
Finland 32.0
Uruguay 31.8
Sweden 31.6
Norway 31.3
France 31.2
Canada 30.8
Austria 30.4
Iceland 30.3
Germany 30.3
New Zealand 22.6
Greece 22.5
Northern Ireland 21.9
Angola 17.3
Thailand 15.6
Australia 15.0
Mexico 15.0
South Africa 12.7
Turkey 12.5
Italy 11.9
Pakistan 11.6

pakistan is 57 in world :tdown: :tdown: if poor indians can't buy it not our fault :D i know you guys use knifes and soards when fight and for dada geeri :rofl:in pakistan we use knifes in kitchen only :flame:

Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You do realize Imran bhai country's with higher concentration of fire arms have more crime rate.
If you had more stricter laws in Pakistan toh aaj yeh naubat nahi aati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom