What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maaf ker do hajoor becahry ko us ke poory district main itni AKs nhi hai jitni hamari charpai per pari hai bechara ghabra ker afghans ki dhamki deny lag gya :rofl: soso nikal gai na :rofl:

man please learn urdu from me it will be better for you :angel: transfer 50$ per month in my account i will teach you pure urdu which mirza ghalib use 300 years before :rofl:

Indians admitted to wanting to use Afghans to kill Pakistanis and Muslims. :lol:

It's whatever man. We are only scared of Allah swt.

maaf ker do hajoor becahry ko us ke poory district main itni AKs nhi hai jitni hamari charpai per pari hai bechara ghabra ker afghans ki dhamki deny lag gya :rofl: soso nikal gai na :rofl:

man please learn urdu from me it will be better for you :angel: transfer 50$ per month in my account i will teach you pure urdu which mirza ghalib use 300 years before :rofl:

OR, I could just start reading what you say in public and learn it for free :D

ok BTW our posts are reported and zaki is on the way to close this thread masti time over

now tell me please Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?
+ reading this thread ?:rofl:

ok BTW our posts are reported and zaki is on the way to close this thread masti time over

now tell me please Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?
+ reading this thread ?:rofl:

Sir the whole thread is troll --- I am not taking action as I am trying to find a way to join the troll party :rofl:

But so far --- sirf personal attacks hi ho rahay hain :rofl:

just kidding

After seeing those menfolks with guns, am proud of my country more.Atleast we live in a more secured society. And my thoughts about pakistan heading towards a developing nation, faded a bit.:undecided:
PS: atleast the state i live in, we dont have to show off guns to intimidate others.:wave:

After seeing those menfolks with guns, am proud of my country more.Atleast we live in a more secured society. And my thoughts about pakistan heading towards a developing nation, faded a bit.:undecided:
PS: atleast the state i live in, we dont have to show off guns to intimidate others.:wave:

Haha, those were only simple village people. Don't be afraid Indian. :lol:

In fact I have met a lot of good people from India as well Just do not like the Hindutva troll brigade and respond accordingly to them
Hindutuva or a united Hindu front is not demanding a death to other religion. Please understand this.
Hindutuva is some thing similar to your UMMAH in verbal sence. Its about a united front to save Hinduism from being forgoten by its own next generation and make the next generation be taught about who they are and where their ansystry and dharma comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom