What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that would be an oxymoron.

Still, and talking of strictly non-consensual:) rape, why does society think it is wrong? The rapists evidently don't think so. So tomorrow if they made The Rapists Party (Hizb ur rapists, see I got them a name for free) and ran for elections, and won, would some of the people on this thread just shrug off their shoulders and say it's alright then, no biggie, in fact I'll try dabble sometimes too?

I dont think gay people got the right by election route, but rather "education" route. They started a debate within society and many people are forced to change their pre-conceived notion.
The moral compass of society keeps changing, but it is unlikely that you will welcome rape of yourself.
The golden rule "Dont do to others, which you dont want done to yourself" is unlikely to change.

IMO - what you do in the privacy of your home between consenting adults, is none of my or anyone else's business, but there should be no public "performances" and marriage is a social contract between men and women, for the bringing up of children, so gay marriage is a big no, no.

First of all animals do exhibit homosexual tendencies.

What animals NEVER naturally so is follow religions!

some rare species of animal kingdom do, and in that matter they reproduce by homo sexuality, do humans do???, animals also dont spread distruction all over the world :disagree:

i hv heard dolphins are gays- maybe thats why they are dolphins :what:

any way what dolphins do in vicinity of their waters should be none of our business- we should sue the researcher-

No answer yet :undecided:
Did you miss the Bannu flight?

Jokes apart, I don't know, and most of the Pukhtun I've met are themselves perplexed. That said, we have a vid on youtube of a 'beautiful lad' as an AfghanNA commandar's constant travel companion, but he doesn't talk about sexual relations in it.

And and then there's this video: watch?v=URl6sgiYrDk. Not for the faint of heart.

But you WILL find these kinds of people across the spectrum of ANY society/culture, and it is unfair on our Pukhtun friends.

Btw if you ever fiend a group of Pukhtanas going at it, give me a poke and I'll be on the next flight home!

Better let they do everything they want.
Society is constantly evolving as well as social values.

IMO - what you do in the privacy of your home between consenting adults, is none of my or anyone else's business, but there should be no public "performances" and marriage is a social contract between men and women, for the bringing up of children, so gay marriage is a big no, no.

At the risk of making the thread move in another direction, let me say it appears you're OK with incest then?

The Filthist and animal act.........that disgrace the human to down level.

i hv heard dolphins are gays- maybe thats why they are dolphins :what:

any way what dolphins do in vicinity of their waters should be none of our business- we should sue the researcher-

you mea n karachi dolphins ?? Team of afridi ??? :-O

Star√ation;1889709 said:
Better let they do everything they want.
Society is constantly evolving as well as social values.

Well i am waiting for that evolution- where Gay men can naturally have children- this way being a Gay will be justified- till then it is premature and unnatural-

As long as my future son not turning out to be a gay, I'm ok with it! :lol:

At the risk of making the thread move in another direction, let me say it appears you're OK with incest then?

Of course not, incest is a big no - also messing with kids or animals, but within reason the state should not stick it's nose into peoples bedrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom