What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay , Lesbians and Bisexuals should have the personal freedom to do what they want , legally at least. Sexual orientation is too personal a subject to be under the whims of any particular random theory of social denigration, depravity etc ...Least of all "organized religion" . Its not gay activities which are the casus belli s for any of the social issues currently plaguing us. And in any case the global gay population is simple too miniscule to cause any significant effect practically.

Homosexuals are in the minority and always will be . Hence it falls upon us to give them some living space and freedom as is their basic right by virtue of being human.

Like Pierre Elliot Trudeau once said " The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation " .

all those vouching for gay rights, will they be satisfied to have gay children :unsure:

Fcuk Gay marriages, most little normal boys will follow their process. Kids will think it is normal to become gays, parents don't have authority to explain.

Pastors permitted to both gays couples kissing in church. Wtf.....same as lesbians.

There were alot of gays/lesbians people in Goliath and Babylon pasts,however God destroyed them suddenly. History repeat.

:P good for pastors now its been legal so they dont need to justify marraige to a female

there r some serious christians nut jobs who bring shame to muslims as well :disagree: all christian belief are not applied to other religions as well

gay_marriage_opponents-1-731273.jpg

all those vouching for gay rights, will they be satisfied to have gay children :unsure:

Certainly not , attitudes will never change but since there is that additional hardship on them , we should not legally make life harder .

imho The Gay situation is somewhat similar to the travestite situation. If a person is born Gay or "different" from others , how do you justify legally punishing him for being born that way ?

Bearing in mind he will already be punished by society for the rest of his life.......

Certainly not , attitudes will never change but since there is that additional hardship on them , we should not legally make life harder .

imho The Gay situation is somewhat similar to the travestite situation. If a person is born Gay or "different" from others , how do you justify legally punishing him for being born that way ?

Bearing in mind he will already be punished by society for the rest of his life.......

transvestite is a deformed human, have you heard about sex change, people do that because of mental problems

do have any gay on this forum ???
Do ex-gays count? Do bisexuals? Do one-off entanglements? No I'm not one of them, don't you worry!

I think it is too personal a question for many here to reply to. Still could we maybe have an anon poll to get an idea of how many percents of Pakistani defense-enthusiast population is gay?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

if there is any i'm sure he won't come out :lol:

So she has!

I dont support or encourage homosexuals, nor do I deject homosexuality.

At the end of the day, homosexuals are not doing anything to affect me, and they have no control over their sexuality in the first place.

gay is not hardwired...

people who been working or living in an all male environment such as ships at sea...remote military bases...military accademies and prisons know very wellcthat after a period of time you start finding sexual attraction in men...
then you come out if that environment and you live a normal life...
gay is circumstantial.

there r many who behave gayish in the forum, dunno if they are gay in reality :rofl::rofl:

Gay , Lesbians and Bisexuals should have the personal freedom to do what they want , legally at least. Sexual orientation is too personal a subject to be under the whims of any particular random theory of social denigration, depravity etc ...Least of all "organized religion" . Its not gay activities which are the casus belli s for any of the social issues currently plaguing us. And in any case the global gay population is simple too miniscule to cause any significant effect practically.

Homosexuals are in the minority and always will be . Hence it falls upon us to give them some living space and freedom as is their basic right by virtue of being human.

Like Pierre Elliot Trudeau once said " The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation " .

THE PROBLEM IS THAT IF THIS CANCER IS NOT ROOTED OUT IT MIGHT SPREAD INTO THE SOCIETY AND CAUSE HAVOC AND SOCIAL DISTURBANCE AND MORAL DEGRADATION.

gay is not hardwired...

people who been working or living in an all male environment such as ships at sea...remote military bases...military accademies and prisons know very wellcthat after a period of time you start finding sexual attraction in men...
then you come out if that environment and you live a normal life...

agreed, on that

do gay is circumstantial.

no, there are people who have all the resources to satisfy their sexual needs in a straight way yet they are gay. Some people are gay, get over it & let 'em live

I dont support or encourage homosexuals, nor do I deject homosexuality.

At the end of the day, homosexuals are not doing anything to affect me, and they have no control over their sexuality in the first place.

That's not too much of an altruistic attitude. You'd let people kill themselves for all you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom