What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink::blink::blink: you copy pasted the above without giving credit to the author

Shah sahiba (or should I call you Janaji like our bharati...oops bharatia friends) are you a college exterminator on the side too? That was well caught! I think we need to rope you in sometimes to stop naql in the academia.

:angel: when human were naked thousands of years back they were called stone aged and backwards so slowly they started covering and today we call nakedness as civilizational precedence . do support gayism but for havensake dont call it civilizational precedence

They covered themselves to protect against the elements (Rain, Cold etc) because humans don't have much hair on their body.

It wasn't because of reasons like shame, sin and the wrath of god (which came much later)

Many people talk about why it's a good idea to legalize homosexual marriage.

I think we should give some consideration to legalizing rape as well. There's half a consent alright.

Maybe that would be feasible if consensual rape was feasible.

Can we at least request to divorce your and my societies so we can have the freedom to be not dictated by your rules? Or is that only for you to decide.

That's for the society to decide innit? Why're you trying to sneak in your opinion?

What happens if your society believes in 'exceptional waivers' à la NSG and decides it is wrong to sodomize small children, except for desioptimist's?

Well there are two parts of my point. One is whether as a society(any society) we should be deciding whether two adults can be together.
In my opinion, society should not.
Some people here have compared it to sodomy with kids, hence I just pointed out it is not the same. The kid does not have the ability to refuse or decide whether it is right for him.

As to institution of marriage it is a social creation specifically to say that "you are officially recognized by all of us".
It depends on society whether to officially recognize gay marriage or not.

I did not understand your NSG waiver part, if it was an attempt to score some personal point, I chose to ignore it.

Shah sahiba (or should I call you Janaji like our bharati...oops bharatia friends) are you a college exterminator on the side too? That was well caught! I think we need to rope you in sometimes to stop naql in the academia.

Grammar Nazi and Proud :D :D

nah yara accidentally i had read the author so his name was in my mind and since i doubted the caliber of the commentator here so i just ran a check on my brain to recall where did i read all that argument on gay marriages

Maybe that would be feasible if consensual rape was feasible.
No that would be an oxymoron.

Still, and talking of strictly non-consensual:) rape, why does society think it is wrong? The rapists evidently don't think so. So tomorrow if they made The Rapists Party (Hizb ur rapists, see I got them a name for free) and ran for elections, and won, would some of the people on this thread just shrug off their shoulders and say it's alright then, no biggie, in fact I'll try dabble sometimes too?

First of all animals do exhibit homosexual tendencies.

What animals NEVER naturally so is follow religions!

how know animals dont follow religion?
do you speak cat?

Educated. I gave a cat example. The only animal except those I've seen up close are a tortoise and some parrots. The only cat-example the link gives is on lions. They're talking about lesbian lionesses...how do you know licking each other in the genitalia constitutes sexual behaviour for them?

:laugh: and it will be naive enough not to know that animals lick each other in most of the cases to clean themselves of any dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom