What's new

You will always be ‘home’, Pakistan

Sir soootaa nahin - :astgh:

But I loved that salted Lamb so much I even got some of it packed to eat on my way back to Lahore ! :ashamed:

Sir mein neiii Khyber Agency deekhniii thiii....apneiii Host neiii Karkhanoo seiii agaeiii hii nahin janeiii diyaaa ! :cray:

Ahhh...Gad Wakha!
Yaar agar Jamrud road sey nahe utarna than there are taxi's that take you to torkham from karkhano in an hour...You can see the sights on your way and there is no problem...

Karachi ko culture ki zaroorat nahi. Karachi kai paas samandar hai. :D

Now beat that.

Woh tou mein apneiii buzurg @HRK kei wajaa seiii chup hunnn warnaaa Karachi ki waaat lagaa deitaaa ! :angry:

Ahhh...Gad Wakha!
Yaar agar Jamrud road sey nahe utarna than there are taxi's that take you to torkham from karkhano in an hour...You can see the sights on your way and there is no problem...

Sir aap Khan Sahib haiii....Afghanistan tou aap kaa hiii haii ! :D

Mein rahaa bicharaa Punjabi - They'd eat me alive there ! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Theek, lekin agar yehi meraa aakhri khaana hey to phir chai key saath kuch patties aur biscuit bhi honay chahiyen. Mujhe dafnaaney sey pehlay kam az kam high tea to ker do meray bhai!

Sir app kai chehlum par phajjay kay paye ho jaye to kia hi baat hai :D

Yes, that is true.

But I do wonder what the thoughts of the writer would be had she had her purse and mobile stolen at gunpoint? Would she still be so homesick?

what would she feel towards canada or newyork if she had to go through the same in those places?

Of course.

I also wonder what would a tourist say about USA if he/she was mugged in Washington DC once they got back home? Would that impression would be as good as it would be otherwise?

The point is that it is easy to romanticize short term experience of a reality over a long distance, no matter which country.

it has nothing to do with getting mugged or not, it is in human nature. whenever one visit a country, we well in love with it. just like how happy we feeli when we visit UK, US, Dubai. But once you move therd and live their for long enough to settle in you get to face the harsh realities. Once you get to see the system, you feel like suffocating, tax, insurance, rent, fee, bills, all of these have a role to play. you are asking a wrong question dear

Woh tou mein apneiii buzurg @HRK kei wajaa seiii chup hunnn warnaaa Karachi ki waaat lagaa deitaaa ! :angry:

Buzargoo.......aap shurawat kare.....bhai London se kitab karain ga.......:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
pak is where heart is , we PDFians love it most amoung Pakistani expatriates i gues thats why we are all here doing whatever we could for the dear land.

Yes, that is true.

But I do wonder what the thoughts of the writer would be had she had her purse and mobile stolen at gunpoint? Would she still be so homesick?

Question is why were you carrying with purse :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom