What's new

You will always be ‘home’, Pakistan

Oyee, Islamabad is my home other than Karachi.

It is not city of dead, rather a PEACEFUL CITY known for its TRANQUILITY AND SERENITY, Mr. PARTY ANIMAL.:D
@Armstrong luvs to c garbage on roads,food evrywhere even on motorway n sound/air pollution which is only in lhr so dis is y he calls Isl a dead city :meeting:

Reinn deiii sir jeee - Lahore is the heart of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Karachi is just another city ! :whistle:

Wo culture hii nahin ! :P

yeh heart which had heart surgeries many times....a broken n ill heart:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong luvs to c garbage on roads,food evrywhere even on motorway n sound/air pollution which is only in lhr so dis is y he calls Isl a dead city :meeting:

Oh please Lahore oozes Culture & the sense of being Alive whilst Islamabad is a Sleepy...sleepy town with boring people & only fat Marshmallows live there ! :whistle:

yeh heart which had heart surgeries many times....a broken n ill heart:tongue:

Better than being a boring old buddhiii maiii that Islamabad is ! :P

Yara, Namak Mandi is awesome and there used to be this place called "Charsee" there..... in my times it was a broken old place (2 level high), however, recent news by everyone suggests that it's a freakin huge plaza of sorts now, and the original owner passed sometime back. Now that place is heaven for all meat eaters, trust you me, there is NOTHING even comparable to it on the face of this planet.

Yeah, I'll be fasting. Not all though.

Peshawar is a beautiful city; the only problem is that it has too many Pukhtoons in it ! :P

Beat that ! :bunny:

Nahhh....its a nice city, reminded me of Lahore at times, Pindi at other times & than when I visiting Hayatbad, it reminded me of Islamabad ! :)

But I swear it no one cook Mutton the way they do in Namak Mandi....I'd trade away the world to have one of them restaurants from Namak Mandi open their branch in Lahore - Imagine the business they'd have ! :smitten:

Waisee Khair Mubarak but don't tell me you're gonna fast too ? :what:

Oh please Lahore oozes Culture & the sense of being Alive whilst Islamabad is a Sleepy...sleepy town with boring people & only fat Marshmallows live there ! :whistle:

Better than being a boring old buddhiii maiii that Islamabad is ! :P

wht Culture?:undecided: Culture of eatin diffrnt variety of FOODS n sense of livin alive on again wht type of FOOD?:undecided: haha

wht Culture?:undecided: Culture of eatin diffrnt variety of FOODS n sense of livin alive on again wht type of FOOD?:undecided: haha

A History going back nearly 4000 years where every nook & cranny of Lahore has a story to tell ! :P

Islamabad is an artificial city filled with Zombies ! :whistle:

Yara, Namak Mandi is awesome and there used to be this place called "Charsee" there..... in my times it was a broken old place (2 level high), however, recent news by everyone suggests that it's a freakin huge plaza of sorts now, and the original owner passed sometime back. Now that place is heaven for all meat eaters, trust you me, there is NOTHING even comparable to it on the face of this planet.

namak mandi pindi my b hy n in ISL too:raise:

Dunno yaraa our host took us to some restaurant called Spugmeii or something a little off the real Namak Mandi ! :unsure:

Good ! :)

Waisee @Marshmallow isn't going to Fast at all ! :whistle:

1293396764618_7524481.png

:lol: :P

@Hyperion

I added a new pic, since the one I wanted to work, did not. :(

Anyways youz a *****. Fast all rozay.

You can't skip. It's worse than not not fasting at all.

Dunno yaraa our host took us to some restaurant called Spugmeii or something a little off the real Namak Mandi ! :unsure:

Yaar khabee Aoo na Peshawar...Namak mandi bhula dunga ga tuj sey....There are many many other good places to eat bbq's...:lol: Aur khanee sey phelay aik aik sotta lagyne tu maza he dobala hojaye...::drag:

Yaar khabee Aoo na Peshawar...Namak mandi bhula dunga ga tuj sey....There are many many other good places to eat bbq's...

Oy mera invitation kaan goom gya, Khan saab?

I want to try chapli kebab from Peshawar. :D

Yaar khabee Aoo na Peshawar...Namak mandi bhula dunga ga tuj sey....There are many many other good places to eat bbq's...:lol: Aur khanee sey phelay aik aik sotta lagyne tu maza he dobala hogaye...::drag:

Sir soootaa nahin - :astgh:

But I loved that salted Lamb so much I even got some of it packed to eat on my way back to Lahore ! :ashamed:

Sir mein neiii Khyber Agency deekhniii thiii....apneiii Host neiii Karkhanoo seiii agaeiii hii nahin janeiii diyaaa ! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom