What's new

“You’re Pakistani. You can wait.”

There are good and bad people everywhere. If Saudis treat Pakistanis so bad then why do over a million Pakistanis chose to live in Saudi Arabia. My parents also went to Saudi Arabia for Umrah and Hajj and they experienced no racism, they even praised the people of Medina for learning Urdu and being so kind to my parents.

And Israelis are the most racist people in the world. And they HATE Muslims. Look what they have done to the native Palestinians and their southern neighbors.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...urn-down-apartment-lodged-black-africans.html

You people are living in fantasy world. Israelis hate Muslims, be it an Arab Muslim, Pakistani Muslim, or African Muslim.

Brother, I tend to agree with most of your posts. You are 100% correct about zionists. The Israelis hate Muslims no matter what skin color they are, however, it does not mean the Yahood al-Saud are not racist towards south asians. I know many Muslims from India and Pakistan that have experienced racism in KSA.

By the way, the only reason Pakistanis go to Saudi Arabia is because of the Holy Cities of Medina & Mecca shar'eef and for The Beloved Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam)

Sure, good salaries has nothing to do with it.

Saudi Arabia offer less salaries to non- arabs- than any of the other developing Arab states- sure it has nothing to do with it-

even some saudis complain about the salaries compared to other gulf nations-

Sure, good salaries has nothing to do with it.

Brother, I have heard stories of racism from Muslim Indians and Pakistanis from all backgrounds and wide spectrum of low to high pay scale.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying all Arabs are like this. In fact, there are many Iraqi and Syrian Arabs I know that are extremely nice.

Saudi Arabia offer less salaries to non- arabs- than any of the other developing Arab states- sure it has nothing to do with it-

even some saudis complain about the salaries compared to other gulf nations-

Sir compare to Pakistan sAudi Arabia salary a lot.

As you like guys, I can prove our brotherhood by actions not only words or personal experience with countable number of people. Guys, if you know Arabic, I would suggest you to join an Arabic forum, and you will see how much we get happy with a Pakistani guest.

Bro, are there any Arab Forums in English Language ?

Bro, are there any Arab Forums in English Language ?

Unfortunately no, but I know the member Imran Khan in two popular Arab forums, he was being treated favorably by mods as well as members. I even sometimes got jealous. Just imagine that five Arab members were permanently banned just for making fun of his poor Arab writing.

Unfortunately no, but I know the member Imran Khan in two popular Arab forums, he was being treated favorably by mods as well as members. I even sometimes got jealous. Just imagine that five Arab members were permanently banned just for making fun of his poor Arab writing.

Imran Khan of PDF ?

As you like guys, I can prove our brotherhood by actions not only words or personal experience with countable number of people. Guys, if you know Arabic, I would suggest you to join an Arabic forum, and you will see how much we get happy with a Pakistani guest.

I believe you bro. As I said in the previous posts most Arabs I have met have been very friendly, Alhumdolilah

The negative experiences of Indian and Pakistani Muslims I was referring to were all from KSA. However, it doesn't mean all Saudis are like this. In fact, one brother told me that people in the Blessed and Holy City of Medina shar'eef are very kind.

Please pray that I someday visit the city of The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم

I believe you bro. As I said in the previous posts most Arabs I have met have been very friendly, Alhumdolilah

Brother, I know foreigners here, have bad reputation of robbery, encouraging prostitution, swindling, infanticide, attacks with acid, and many other crimes that is new to this society. Nevertheless, I refuse to generalize. Just yesterday, I had a talk with a saudi about south Asian expatriates in KSA, and he told me that his elder brother went to one of those countries to hire workers, yet, they planned to hijack him and free him for money, one of his loyal workers disclosed the plot, as a result he got away and the guy who disclosed the plot got killed as a punishment. That was ten years ago.

Back
Top Bottom