What's new

You are an Urduspeaker !!! You deserve Bullet !! ANP Agenda in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is been killed?
the common man
who is @ lost?
the common man
Whos property is been destroyed?
the common man...
who are the beneficiary of this mess
The politicians..

WAKE UP u AAM ADMI (COMMON MAN) its time you start using ur brains and don't follow the so called leader blindly...

who is been killed?
the common man
who is @ lost?
the common man
Whos property is been destroyed?
the common man...
who are the beneficiary of this mess
The politicians..

WAKE UP u AAM ADMI (COMMON MAN) its time you start using ur brains and don't follow the so called leader blindly...

True, Aam Aadmi who is living in Karachi from alst 60 years ... aaam admi whose next generation will be living in Karachi-Pakistan.. he will never burn Karachi... never !

Leken those people who come from rural or tribal area to Karachi for temporary time to earn , make money and leave ... they dont care much about Karachi's future adn development.. prime example is when there was GREEN Bus project by Mustafa Kamal they opposed it ..when there was Mass transit local railway project by MK... the same people were opposing him... they control the Transport system of karachi .. and they live in Banaras, Sohrab goth Area where even police cannt enter..

problem is now they got the weapons ..as Shahi Syed said "Bandooq Pathano ka zewar hey.. "

Last edited:
Imagine that the Chief Justice of a country is prevented from entering and addressing lawyers to Bar Association by a terrorist organization. Following were the salient features of the May 12 Blood Bath:

Full Government machinery was utilized against common people

Big newspapers advertisements were given from Government funds to condemn the behavior of Chief Justice and the lawyers struggling for supremacy of Constitution, law and Justice

Threats were clearly issued and Chief Justice was asked to not to come to Karachi

Thousands of trained terrorists were brought from interior Sind and were given specific tasks e.g. manning Mazar-e-Qaid route, deploying on bridges to shoot at the passing caravans and standing at the “Water Facilities” ( At least 40 of them) with hidden rifles and other ammunition

Blocking the main roads with huge and heavy containers

Digging the roads so that traffic could be blocked

Using Karachi Electricity Company etc vehicles to put up MQM flags and banners

Using police to arrest thousands of political workers of other parties on fake charges

On May 12 MQM first tired to abduct Chief Justice from Karachi Airport; failing in that they attacked lawyers and supporters of Chief Justice. The attacks and other acts of terrorism included:

Shooting innocent people from the bridges. MQM workers with automatic rifles could be easily seen.

They were indiscriminately firing on the caravans killing many people and injuring others

Shooting people from the “Water Facilities” and other MQM camps

Attacking TV stations e.g. Aaj to force them to close their live coverage of MQM terrorism

Forcing Chief Justice to return back to Islamabad

The blood spilled will be Pakistai blood regardless of Puktoon, Sindi, Punjabi, Pathan etc etc..the terms Urdu speaker or Mohajir are degrotary. Urdu is a national language of Pakistan and is spoken by everyone. If you are saying all former Indian immigrants are Urdu speakers then it logically means we are effectively colonized by India since we are speaking their language as national level.

The term Mohajir was coined by MQM to incite pro-india sentiments. it has effectively titled Pakistanis of post-1947 India origin into refugees and driven a social divide.

If today pashtuns in karachi are rich, its just bcoz of MQM and CDGk, have u ever visited sohrab goth?

They have 100s of trucks, cranes, machines which they didnt had before mustafa kamal, mustafa kamal gave tenders to pashtuns to build infrastructure of karachi, thats why pashtuns are rich here, this is the main reason why pashtun leave NWFP and come here in karachi, it was not someone from PakhtunKhuwa, but it was MQM and Mustafa Kamal, who installed haevy machines to pump water to the mountains of orangi for poor pashtuns, its MQM who helps pashtuns, but still people blame.:blah::blah:

Not every Pukhtun in Karachi belongs to ANP but MQM terrorists still kill everyone.

NOw coming back to your claim of Pashtuns/Pukhtuns rich in Karachi then let me tell you its not because of MQM criminals, BUT because Pukhtuns are earning halal rizq doing every kind of labour work unlike criminals from MQM who are being fed on bhatta.

Please open your eyes. Pukhtuns, Balochs, Punjabis and Sindhis in Karachi are earning through hard work whereas most of those affiliated with MQM or MQM workers they are looting people at gun point.

Have some guts and do labour work to earn a halal rizq.

As far as mr Mustafa kamal and spending on development work that is Pakistani money, tax-payer money and NOT from MQM pocket.

I will come back to your rubbish and lies later .

And karachi is not MQM land. It belongs to entire Pakistan and we being Pashto speaking Pakistanis have every right to go to Karachi. unlike those outsiders :angry:

Not every Pukhtun in Karachi belongs to ANP but MQM terrorists still kill everyone.

NOw coming back to your claim of Pashtuns/Pukhtuns rich in Karachi then let me tell you its not because of MQM criminals, BUT because Pukhtuns are earning halal rizq doing every kind of labour work unlike criminals from MQM who are being fed on bhatta.

Please open your eyes. Pukhtuns, Balochs, Punjabis and Sindhis in Karachi are earning through hard work whereas most of those affiliated with MQM or MQM workers they are looting people at gun point.

Have some guts and do labour work to earn a halal rizq.

As far as mr Mustafa kamal and spending on development work that is Pakistani money, tax-payer money and NOT from MQM pocket.

I will come back to your rubbish and lies later .

And karachi is not MQM land. It belongs to entire Pakistan and we being Pashto speaking Pakistanis have every right to go to Karachi. unlike those outsiders :angry:

Which outsiders would you be referring to ??
Mohammad Ali Jinnah perhaps??

i LIVE IN KARACHI! i don't care about pathans maybe ANP is terrorist but all i know is for the last 20 years i have seen only terrorism in karachi done by MQM!

biggest terrorist parties of KARACHI:

1) MQM
2)JAMAT
3)PPP

this has been the rule since 90s!

Interestingly its MQM and PPP who are killing each others' party workers in Karachi and one ra.t killed had burnt entire karachi but they are only pointing fingers at others because they are political allies despite killing each others

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Which outsiders would you be referring to ??
?

Altaf Hussain

Interestingly its MQM and PPP who are killing each others' party workers in Karachi and one ra.t killed had burnt entire karachi but they are only pointing fingers at others because they are political allies despite killing each others

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Altaf Hussain

Altaf hussain is a fat pig who hijacked the original MQM.
I spent my early childhood years in the areas considered as MQM territory, and have never seen more active philanthropy and more helping party workers ever in my life.
The origin of MQM is however based on the Pukhtoon-Mohajir conflict. The origins of which were laid down by gohar Ayub back in the 60's.
And while newer recruits and the so called new party members will give long complicated reasons for its creation. But those who where around in the central areas of Karachi back in the early eighties will testify that the whole ruckus started with a simple accident.

thats cheap skate rather than answering my points you pick up and highlight a valid point about ANP performance during floods and by the way who is doing politics ... no need to get so paranoid ? i do not represent MQM just a common karchi citizen
Tell me what are they not doing to help people of KP...... As i said as the UN said this disaster is even worse than Tsuami and Muzafarabad Earth quack......But people like you enjoy the death of civilians even in disasters and do politics on it.....What do you want from govt.....stand infront of flood to stop it......OR send planes in the air to stop raining.....

Tell me what are they not doing to help people of KP...... As i said as the UN said this disaster is even worse than Tsuami and Muzafarabad Earth quack......But people like you enjoy the death of civilians even in disasters and do politics on it.....What do you want from govt.....stand infront of flood to stop it......OR send planes in the air to stop raining.....

Actually, As far as ive heard from people in KP..from all walks of life.. the ANP govt is literally sitting around.
the only help the people have is from the Army.
In Nowkhar for eg.. Both poor and well off people have seen their houses washed away.. and the government did not bother to even ask if they lived or died.

The ANP's only achievement is reviving Pukhtoon nationalism and creating havoc with its renaming of NWFP to KP.

True, Aam Aadmi who is living in Karachi from alst 60 years ... aaam admi whose next generation will be living in Karachi-Pakistan.. he will never burn Karachi... never !

Leken those people who come from rural or tribal area to Karachi for temporary time to earn , make money and leave ... they dont care much about Karachi's future adn development.. prime example is when there was GREEN Bus project by Mustafa Kamal they opposed it ..when there was Mass transit local railway project by MK... the same people were opposing him... they control the Transport system of karachi .. and they live in Banaras, Sohrab goth Area where even police cannt enter..

problem is now they got the weapons ..as Shahi Syed said "Bandooq Pathano ka zewar hey.. "

See this is the kinda thinking we need to get rid of .. we are always ready to point fingers at each other,
Sorry but i don't agree when u say that people who come to Karachi don't care about the development of the city, i'm sure the ones who come will surely know that the more the Karachi develops the more they will develop along with it.
There are always bad elements present who's only job is to create disturbance... You guys from both sides need to find those bad apples and get rid of them. Its not about Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch .. its about PAKISTAN .... don't try to make a state within a state ....

Actually, As far as ive heard from people in KP..from all walks of life.. the ANP govt is literally sitting around.
the only help the people have is from the Army.
In Nowkhar for eg.. Both poor and well off people have seen their houses washed away.. and the government did not bother to even ask if they lived or died.

The ANP's only achievement is reviving Pukhtoon nationalism and creating havoc with its renaming of NWFP to KP.
How much work did Govt of Punjab did, The flood came without any warning. Sindh is fortunate that its know the flood is coming

I didn't said that comment in a sense that ANP is doing things on International standards. There are flaws.....But pointing out Govt of KP as first terrorist supporter. lost debate on this than came to What ANP did for Flood relief....I didn't know this thread is about ANP performance on Flood relief.....Its easy to put blame...I can put blame on Army that they are not doing enought in KP compared to Punjab... But i am not cheap who do politics on Natural disasters as some members are doing here.....

See its people like you who are responsible for idiots like ANP in power they stay in their tunel mode all they can do is accuse those of dirty politics who critisize them for not doing their jobs properly ...

In your view ANP is helping people in KP and media out there has just gone bonkers because of sheer hate towards ANP and critisising ANP for No reason ,, FYI ANP is not providing enough HELP , ANP is exploiting Pukhtoons in karachi on the name of race but NOT helping those who have voted for them its pure shame ! Now do you want news paper clipings here !!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom