What's new

You are an Urduspeaker !!! You deserve Bullet !! ANP Agenda in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorism in KP after 9/11 is direct result of MMA Government not ANP.ANP is staunch anti Taliban.Blaming ANP for this is complete lie.

Terrorism in KP after 9/11 is direct result of MMA Government not ANP.ANP is staunch anti Taliban.Blaming ANP for this is complete lie.

Thats soo true .. all these FM radios & Talibani BS was started during MMA rule .... :hitwall:

=mjnaushad;1058544]How much work did Govt of Punjab did, The flood came without any warning. Sindh is fortunate that its know the flood is coming

The Sharifs no matter i dont like them but appreciate that they were standing with the flood victims in the disaster area ! and same will be the part leaders in Sindh , no one can stop the flood but they can help the victims ... ANP didnt do sh*t thats the point ..

See its people like you who are responsible for idiots like ANP in power they stay in their tunel mode all they can do is accuse those of dirty politics who critisize them for not doing their jobs properly ...

In your view ANP is helping people in KP and media out there has just gone bonkers because of sheer hate towards ANP and critisising ANP for No reason ,, FYI ANP is not providing enough HELP , ANP is exploiting Pukhtoons in karachi on the name of race but NOT helping those who have voted for them its pure shame ! Now do you want news paper clipings here !!?
Yes people like me are responsible for people like ANP in power......

And as far Media reports are concerned ....Their is media report infact UN report which says Army is not doing enough as compared to Punjab.......Let us believe that too......

ANP never raised an alarm about talibanisation of KP in the past

ANP never raised any concerns about drug lord and herione smuglers

ANP never budged an inch or raised any alarm on weapon factories and smuglers

There can only be two factors either they were least bothered while on drugs OR They were getting paid for it

The Sharifs no matter i dont like them but appreciate that they were standing with the flood victims in the disaster area ! and same will be the part leaders in Sindh , no one can stop the flood but they can help the victims ... ANP didnt do sh*t thats the point ..
How about apening a new thread.......Because i think this thread is DEDICATED to racist **** against terrorist Pakhtoons.....

Open a new racist thread on incompetency and lack of leadership of Pakhtoons.....And enjoy the fun their.....

You win.....I cannot do dirty politics on innocent lives lost in natural disasters....

How about apening a new thread.......Because i think this thread is DEDICATED to racist **** against terrorist Pakhtoons.....
Open a new racist thread on incompetency and lack of leadership of Pakhtoons.....And enjoy the fun their.....
You win.....I cannot do dirty politics on innocent lives lost in natural disasters....

Learn to take some critisim instead of geting emotional and falsely accuse people of some thing which they are not .

And since when critisising a party leading a province for their poor performance has become dirty politics !!?

ANP never raised an alarm about talibanisation of KP in the past

ANP never raised any concerns about drug lord and herione smuglers

ANP never budged an inch or raised any alarm on weapon factories and smuglers

There can only be two factors either they were least bothered while on drugs OR They were getting paid for it
1) Our state policy hence provincial government could do something.
2)Thanks to Zia not ANP!

Folks,

Realize that you are the educated bunch of Pakistan. This is politics being played out against all ethnic groups within Karachi. Those losing out are the innocents. Please refrain from lambasting Pakhtoons, Muhajirs, Punjabis etc. etc. especially when 14 million of the very same people are affected in Pakistan's worst natural disaster.

Also something to ponder over. The much lambasted (here) Indians have over 40 ethnic groups to deal with and they do a fairly decent job of it, yet here we cannot get along with just 4 or 5. Lets try to bring things into perspective. Unless we, the educated lot, change our own thinking and get out of the ethnic mindset, nothing will change.

One last thing to keep in mind is that regardless of whichever ethnic group you belong to, you can NEVER convince the other ethnic group that they are on the wrong side. It simply does not work. The way forward is to think as Muslims and Pakistanis and overlook and ignore when ethnic issues are brought forward. The ones who exploit Pakistanis on ethnic lines do so by baiting the public along these issues.

What you and I can do for the sake of Pakistan is to not fall for this bait. Do yourselves and your families a favour. Stay out of this fassad and put it down by making comments that do not stereotype and actually bring about goodwill. Looking at the posts on this thread, I can already tell people have been offended. Increase goodwill by staying away from the politics. Innocents will die in the meantime but at least the end will probably be something for the better inshallah.

Last edited:
ANP is the party which was against the creation of Pakistan. Their so called philosophy of non-violence is actually what they have inherited from Gandhi. MQM is basically the party of people who have migrated twice to save Pakistan so on these basis there is no comparison between the followers of both the wings. The noticeable difference in MQM’s policy is that they are no more using Mahajir card unlike ANP which still is a communal party.

To analyze the problem of Karachi, one should see the actual condition. Pakhtoons actually have their own province like Punjabis,Balochs, Sindhis, Kashmiris and Gilgitis but urdu speaking community doesn’t have its own province; they share Sindh with sindhis . Political parties such as ANP are particularly interested in bringing Pakhtoons from Khyber Pakhtonkhwa and settle them here to get the vote bank increased. Now what actually happening is that a common pathan is casting his vote twice, one in Khi and one in his own town which is unfair, injustice and cheating against democracy.

The solution of the problem is to restrict the voters to vote for their own areas only. If anyone wants to increase the vote bank than it should adopt the national policy to win people’s hearts

As Blain said,

This is a testing time and these politics are being played to segregate the very foundations of Pakistan. Our nation faces a calamity of un-known proportions. We should stand united, regardless of belief, political affiliation or ethnic origin.

In this torrent of disunity, we will all be washed away no matter how strong our conviction, it is only through the cohesive bond of unity and brotherhood that we can stand steadfast for the challenges that await us.

For the sake of the nation we love, for the future of our children and the sanctity of our homeland. Please, please as Pakistanis stop this petty squabbling and unite... Rise as Pakistan… Stand up and be counted.

Punjabis can only dream about destroying MQM. Nobody in Pakistan can do it; not even the Armed Forces.

I can't understand why Karachi can't be deweaponised completely. I don't care much for either the MQM or the ANP but I have to admit I think the MQM are more anti Pakistani since they have proven links to India and I still can't forget the words of MQM leader Altaf Hussain who spoke against Pakistan while in India. No sane Pakistani can ever forgive Altaf Hussain for his disparaging remarks against Pakistan while in India. Karachi belongs to all Pakistanis but it is the native abode of Sindis- we all need to remember that.

Do u think only urdu speakers migrated?my gran parents came frm hoshiyarpur left everythin behind nd still we arent playin victims or callin ourselfs poor mohajirs!
Get a life change ur loser attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom