What's new

You are an Urduspeaker !!! You deserve Bullet !! ANP Agenda in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But MQM could have given those tenders to others, if they had any problem with pashtuns,

This thread is not against any community, i created this thread for those people, sitting in NWFP, PUNJAB, USA, Europe, and commenting about karachi, so i created this thread for these people to open their eyes, and see what is actually happening in karachi.

i LIVE IN KARACHI! i don't care about pathans maybe ANP is terrorist but all i know is for the last 20 years i have seen only terrorism in karachi done by MQM!

biggest terrorist parties of KARACHI:

1) MQM
2)JAMAT
3)PPP

this has been the rule since 90s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u see that from ur eyes?

May I say that I found it is very interesting that in order to defend Altaf Hussain and MQM, you will try your best to prove everything which goes against them , either wrong or suspected.I also am aware that all politicians are liers,and it is tough to believe them even when they are speaking truth because of their credibility. I yet to hear that you admit the mistakes Altaf Hussain has made and the MQM when they intentionally distortes the truth. I find you are biased when speaking about MQM and Alatf Hussain and you always give them the doubt of the benefit. You will put earth and sky together to defend them even when you know straight forward that you are not right.

the words, or the speech which he gave is not a speech of any patriotic Pakistani in front of Indian Audiances. I found it very sad that eventhough you call everyone else mischiefers and untrustworthy, you find Altaf Hussain still trustworthy and truthfull.

knowingly hidding the truth is also punishable in front of Allah in which u r doing a great job and it is morally wrong. Mqm stayed with almost every leader it has accused of corruption and mismanagment. Yet, there is absloutely no accountability of MQM and its leaders. The simple question is if all the leaders are corrupt and incompetent, then why MQM always wants to stay with fuedals and corrupt leaders in sharing Government.

The bottom line is MQM doesn't hold high morall grounds as someone claims. This is the same party and the same policies as any other pakistani political party is. No difference in actions.

ANP, MQM, PPP, PML (N), (Q) w/e
some body should mass murder all of them.

What havoc is brought on KP is known to all so i dont realy agree with your point that ANP saved KP they changed their stance when they were attacked , what was ANP doing all these years why they never protested against years of Talbanisation , weapons and drug lords .. ?

Also Pakistanis have witnesed their performance in the flood releif.

Cheap shot.....People and the govt is doing all it can to help people....Its the biggest flood in the history of Pakistan...Damage to infrastructure is more than Tsunami. I am shocked how some people do politics even on disasters......

But MQM could have given those tenders to others, if they had any problem with pashtuns,

This thread is not against any community, i created this thread for those people, sitting in NWFP, PUNJAB, USA, Europe, and commenting about karachi, so i created this thread for these people to open their eyes, and see what is actually happening in karachi.

This thread is targetting Pathans........Why only talking about the killed people of MQM....Why not all those innocent Pakhtoons died..?? Why dont you talk about them.....This is a racist thread with intention to target Pakhtoon and KP to be specific......

This thread is targetting Pathans........Why only talking about the killed people of MQM....Why not all those innocent Pakhtoons died..?? Why dont you talk about them.....This is a racist thread with intention to target Pakhtoon and KP to be specific......

It doesnt matter if pakhtoon/sindhi/punjabi/baloch/muhajir dies for, bcoz for me all these people all equal, but some racist bastards only show concerns about only one community.

Can anyone enlighten me about urdu speaker?What is this bullshit?I am not a mohajir (which i think is a derogatory term and should not be used at all by everyone including mohajirs themselves - They're Pakistanis.) but i am a urdu speaker.The place where i lived the city where i lived in Pakistan everyone spoke urdu so what is this urdu speaking bs?

It doesnt matter if pakhtoon/sindhi/punjabi/baloch/muhajir dies for, bcoz for me all these people all equal, but some racist bastards only show concerns about only one community.

First of all manners of speaking are very necessary....But i know some racist bastards dont have it.

2ndly why dont condemn killing of Pakhtoons....Why all the hue and cry only about Urdu speaking killings??

EDIT: I condemn kiling of urdu speakers.....But i will defend my community being called terrorist by others without any proof......Who ever is killing other can go **** himself....

Last edited:
First of all manners of speaking are very necessary....But i know some racist bastards dont have it.

2ndly why dont condemn killing of Pakhtoons....Why all the hue and cry only about Urdu speaking killings??

Look i dont discriminate pakistanis, if any one is dying here is pakistan, i started this thread bcoz all i see here is that people continuously bash MQM, people say MQM kills pashtuns, so i made this thread to open their eyes, to show who is racist. MQM have more pashtun then ANP, this is a fact.

now decide who is racist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheap shot.....People and the govt is doing all it can to help people....Its the biggest flood in the history of Pakistan...Damage to infrastructure is more than Tsunami. I am shocked how some people do politics even on disasters......

thats cheap skate rather than answering my points you pick up and highlight a valid point about ANP performance during floods and by the way who is doing politics ... no need to get so paranoid ? i do not represent MQM just a common karchi citizen

Can anyone enlighten me about urdu speaker?What is this bullshit?I am not a mohajir (which i think is a derogatory term and should not be used at all by everyone including mohajirs themselves - They're Pakistanis.) but i am a urdu speaker.The place where i lived the city where i lived in Pakistan everyone spoke urdu so what is this urdu speaking bs?

google or wiki can realy help you

We should refrain from taking these bigoted parties as benchmark of Pakistani politics. These parties only enjoy support in the slums dominated by illegals and criminals. On the flip side, this should serve as a good horror film to USA why democracy wont work well for it. It took Turkey 40 years to transform into true democracy from millitary backed rule. Same applies for us as well.

Members of PDF especially senior ones should refrain from lending an unintentional propoganda hands to these thugs by posting their videos. With political parties like these who needs RAW to detabilize their homeland?

Look i dont discriminate pakistanis, if any one is dying here is pakistan, i started this thread bcoz all i see here is that people continuously bash MQM, people say MQM kills pashtuns, so i made this thread to open their eyes, to show who is racist. MQM have more pashtun then ANP, this is a fact.

YouTube - ‪MQM IS NOT ETHNIC PARTY. Asfand yar Wali‬‎

YouTube - ‪ANP racist Shahi syed's double standards‬‎

now decide who is racist?

Wasn't that Altaf Bhai which begged india and :blah: :blah: ....And then a journalist went and asked him what he meant and he gave clarification ....

I will not comment until someone go to him and he gives clarification of what he said.....

Yes there are Pakhtoons in MQM as well.....No one denied this....

BTW what do you expect when other party calls a Pressconference and call you terrorist.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom