What's new

Yasin Malik shares dias with alleged, LeT chief Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan

If you want India to consolidate its sovereignty over Kashmir, then Yaseen Malik is your friend. He is not an Islamist junkie. They are leftist and the best hope among Kashmiri nationalists for India. I am really surprised to see Indians baying for Yasin Malik's blood.

India has to consolidate sovereignty over Kashmir by implementing Rule of Law and Eliminating Religious Bigotry (..the one where some one asks for separate homeland because of their religion) and not by appeasing ex Terrorists who has now stopped killing people but has no compunction about hobnobbing with some of the most evil terrorist of our times.

Yasin Malik was has himself admitted and was photographed in a rally protesting the Execution of a self admitted Terrorist (Afzal Guru) who had participated in attacking Indian Parliament and was proven guilty, convicted of this crime and sentenced to death by no less than the Supreme Court of India.

Yasin Malik is no leftist and certainly does not represent Hope. Appeasing him and his kind is cowardice, not statesmanship.

Its the same kind of cowardice that makes Maun Mohan singh sacrifice Indian civilian lives and grant Visa on Arrival to Pakistanis.

National Conference slams Centre, accuses
it of grooming separatists

A day after the pro-independence
JKLF chairman Yasin Malik shared the
dais with the 26/11 mastermind and
banned Jamat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief
Hafiz Saeed
in Islamabad on Sunday to condemn
Afzal Guru's hanging , Union Home
Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said his
visit was under the scanner.
Shinde said the matter will be
investigated. To a specific question
whether Malik's passport should be
cancelled Shinde said, "We will look
into it." Intelligence sources believe
that Saeed's presence exposes the
nexus between the JKLF and Pakistani
terror groups.
But the ruling National Conference
(NC) sharply reacted to Malik's
sharing of dais with the Mumbai terror
accused and charged New Delhi with
grooming separatists.
Dr Mustafa Kamal, additional
secretary of NC, who recently called
for plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir,
on Monday described Malik sharing
the dais with Saeed as "unfortunate."
"Saeed has links with Mumbai
attacks. Now it is for New Delhi to
decide. Now New Delhi's conscience
should be stirred and people should
see what the country is doing," Kamal
said.
"Why do you treat separatists like
VIPs within the country and facilitating
their travel to different countries. You
allow them to go to Pakistan and
create problems for pro-India parties
principally the NC. Why this
duplicity?" he asked.

Banned Jamat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief
Hafiz Saeed (1st circle from left) with
Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front
chairman Yasin Malik (2nd circle) on
his hunger strike against the
execution of Afzal Guru, in Islamabad
on Sunday.
He accused New Delhi of grooming
separatists for taking over in J&K. "I
remember former governor Jagmohan
in his book, My Frozen Turbulence,
has stated that he wanted to groom
separatist Shabir Shah to be the chief
minister of Jammu and Kashmir.
Is New Delhi grooming separatists to
take over charge of Jammu and
Kashmir," Kamal asked.
On February 5, Shabir Shah had
addressed several rallies in Pakistan,
including one at Multan organised by
JuD and other groups.
Pakistan government, opposition and
religious groups organised Kashmir
Day on February 5 as Solidarity Day
for the people of Kashmir.
Earlier a seven-member Hurriyat
delegation had visited Pakistan from
December 15-28, 2012, comprising
Hurriyat chairman, Mirwaiz Umar
Farooq, professor Gani Bhat, Bilal
Gani Lone, Moulana Abbas Ansari,
Aga Syed Al-Hasan, Musadiq Adil and
Mukhtar Ahmad Waza had all the top
Pakistani leaders.
Malik, who observed a 24-hour
hunger strike to mourn the execution
of the Parliament attack convict,
described Guru's execution as a blot
on Indian democracy and said his
execution would strengthen the
movement in Kashmir.
Addressing the gathering, Malik asked
the Pakistan government not to make
any "hasty decision" on Indian death
row prisoner Sarabjit Singh in the
wake of Afzal Guru's execution.

National Conference slams Centre, accuses it of grooming separatists : Afzal Guru Hanging, News - India Today

India has to consolidate sovereignty over Kashmir by implementing Rule of Law and Eliminating Religious Bigotry (..the one where some one asks for separate homeland because of their religion) and not by appeasing ex Terrorists who has now stopped killing people but has no compunction about hobnobbing with some of the most evil terrorist of our times.

Yasin Malik was has himself admitted and was photographed in a rally protesting the Execution of a self admitted Terrorist (Afzal Guru) who had participated in attacking Indian Parliament and was proven guilty, convicted of this crime and sentenced to death by no less than the Supreme Court of India.

Yasin Malik is no leftist and certainly does not represent Hope. Appeasing him and his kind is cowardice, not statesmanship.

Its the same kind of cowardice that makes Maun Mohan singh sacrifice Indian civilian lives and grant Visa on Arrival to Pakistanis.

Yasin Malik is not the religious bigot you were talking about. JKLF is a nationalist party and is leftist. Yasin Malik does not spew the religious venom like the Mirwaiz or Geelani. He may thank Allah in his speeches but his position is pro-Kashmiri(as opposed to pro-Pakistani) and he insists on J&K uniting and taking back all its citizens including the Kashmiri Pandits. Is that leftist enough for you? The rest of your comments do not prove that he is a religious yahoo.

Lol at you Visa on Arrival comment. Visa on Arrival is only for select group or Pakistanis. Only senior citizens and children are eligible for that. I don't know what you have heard about the scheme in your sangh meeting, but India cannot face any(if I can take liberty with probability) harm because of such a scheme. Besides, after the border clash, even this scheme was not implemented.

being an ethnic Kashmiri and belonging to a land we view as our conjoined twin, he is welcome anytime

the fact that all these Kashmiri nationalist leaders are coming to Pakistan (Gilani sahib was there recently as well) to discuss Kashmir has me thinking that HS has some kind of leverage and influence I never before thought he had. It's great to see that HS and these leaders see eye to eye as far as the Kashmiri struggle is concerned. It is now become increasingly clear why the hindustaniyos are desperately trying to get the latter labelled a "terrorist

:laugh:

Time to send another mail through speed post!!

Its a shame actually, we are allowing scums like this roaming in our country freely..

Why is the govt too scared about taking any action??

you are seeing what has happened on both sides of LoC following india's rather hasty hanging of Afzal Guru right? Shutdowns and protests and even some sporadic attacks on the indian occupation forces (sissies)

would be 'amusing' to see what would happen if they laid a hand on any of the Kashmiri political figures.....

(the indians already know they cant do anything, because the ground sentiments are far from their favour)

Well what proof you guys have for all the TTP terrorists you target in Tribal regions, use gunships and Air strikes ?

i'd say about 60-65% of the intel we gather in FATA areas comes from both human intel (reliable, tested informants) as well as signal intercepts

we very seldom use air strikes; except when the intel is actionable; mostly just ground infantry.....the Army/FC have the luxury of having the people on their side (for the most part) whereas in Kashmir the realities are totally different

(which is why i'm sitting here wondering why you brought it up)

Isn't declaration by UN not sufficient for you.

the same UN which has much to say about the indian occupation as well (shall i post some reports for you to read while you sit on the John?)

p.s. "60-65%" number is a mere assessment made by me, so dont take it as fact per se

for the record

you are seeing what has happened on both sides of LoC following india's rather hasty hanging of Afzal Guru right? Shutdowns and protests and even some sporadic attacks on the indian occupation forces (sissies)

What would probably being happen?? People throw some stone and go home afterwards.. Is this the same old scenario happens all the time right?? Kashmir being Indian hands for the last 60 years itself is a proof that your country's backed sepretists unable to do a scratch about Kashmir.. All you can do is shout out louder "Kashmir Banega Pakistan" and have a good night sleep..

PS: Please dont call our Army sissies.. You are supposed to be a TT and the forum rules states to respect the Military irrespective of the country's they belong to.. Or I can also call your Army" Terroristan Army" or ********* Army.. We both can play the name calling game.. It this worth it?

Back
Top Bottom