What's new

Yasin Malik shares dias with alleged, LeT chief Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan

Time to hang him too. :enjoy:

Impossible.:hitwall: and simple reason is we lack political will.

U.S. Gov't have no death penalty, still world knows what happened with those terrorists who fought against USA or even who conspired against them.

U.S. Gov't have no death penalty, still world knows what happened with those terrorists who fought against USA or even who conspired against them.
Two girls were shot, one was shot 4 times on the face because they were "immoral" as they used to laugh and chat on mobile phone. And LeT claimed the responsibility.

So where are my Pakistani brothers ? :azn:

Is this Freedom Fight ?

I want people from neighborhood to comment on this.

US govt grants death penalty without even a trial. Take OBL's case.. however in India a free & fair justice system is followed before issuing the capital punishment.

BTW I believe there are quite a few states in US still follow death penalty as the capital punishment. They follow lethal injection method, while in India its hanging the culprit.

under Pakistan Law Hafiz saeed is Not Criminal he is Aam Aadmi
so Yasin Malik can share Stage with Aam adami in Pakistan

it will Make Lots Problems for India in Kashmir
Yasin Malik is Famous Leader of Kashmir

If the scum is going to hobnob with mass murderers of indians, then just bar its foreign travels. Terrorists and their sympathisers have only one right - to hang at the end of a rope.

but what about narinder modi, samjhota express terrorist, the countless terror supports of LTTE, makki mosque hindutwa terrorists and babu bajrangi?

no justice to indians on terrorist bal thakerey the guy even died without getting any punishment

i have asked this question about ten times now

yes yes yes!!! when are you hanging yasin malik and gilani :enjoy:

hey noob, get educated and come back :enjoy:

Well to my Pakistani brothers. Shami Ahmed, Indian bowler is Kashmiri, this times Indian Administration Services (IAS), one of the most prestigious exams in India, was topped by a Kashmiri.

So, this way India is oppressing Kashmiris.

Whereas LeT kills two teenage girls are shot in face after dragged out of their house, why Pakistan don't arrest Hafiz Saeed who is leader of LeT for doing atrocities in Kashmir.

After all you are concerned about Kashmiris.

And don't say that it was a Conspiracy.

Well to my Pakistani brothers. Shami Ahmed, Indian bowler is Kashmiri, this times Indian Administration Services (IAS), one of the most prestigious exams in India, was topped by a Kashmiri.

So, this way India is oppressing Kashmiris.

Whereas LeT kills two teenage girls are shot in face after dragged out of their house, why Pakistan don't arrest Hafiz Saeed who is leader of LeT for doing atrocities in Kashmir.

After all you are concerned about Kashmiris.

And don't say that it was a Conspiracy.

You are wasting your time

bhees.jpg

under Pakistan Law Hafiz saeed is Not Criminal he is Aam Aadmi
so Yasin Malik can share Stage with Aam adami in Pakistan
it will Make Lots Problems for India in Kashmir
Yasin Malik is Famous Leader of Kashmir
Well, he won't be now. :enjoy:

@fateh71 I know but it feels so good to show the hypocrisy of few people. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great devlopment.. this move will help Indian authorities in putting Yasin Maleek in same league with Hafiz Saeed.. :enjoy:

both will have the same fate:partay:

I beg to differ Fateh bhai. Actually more the kashmiri leaders mingle with Pakistani terrorists; better for Indian strategy to counter Kashmiri seperatist... so I would actually prefer more meetings between these terrorists.. :coffee:

If you want India to consolidate its sovereignty over Kashmir, then Yaseen Malik is your friend. He is not an Islamist junkie. They are leftist and the best hope among Kashmiri nationalists for India. I am really surprised to see Indians baying for Yasin Malik's blood.

hey noob, get educated and come back :enjoy:

I expected this type of question from guy like you, first go and learn what US Govt is and what US states are.........Learn the difference between USA and any other countries........learn why few US states have different laws.

The US is a federal republic of 50 states, each of which have a certain amount of states rights. There are federal laws that are the same for all 50 states. There are state laws that are sometimes very different from the laws of other states. Thus as far as US Govt is considered....they have no death penalty.

Now get some education and then rant.

US govt grants death penalty without even a trial. Take OBL's case.. however in India a free & fair justice system is followed before issuing the capital punishment.

BTW I believe there are quite a few states in US still follow death penalty as the capital punishment. They follow lethal injection method, while in India its hanging the culprit.

Sorry but you are wrong. SEALS are not US govt.

Well, he won't be now. :enjoy:

@fateh71 I know but it feels so good to show the hypocrisy of few people. :D

Anyway
in India people thinks Hafiz saeed was Behind 26/11 (dont know it is True or not)
u guys have all right to hate him
but plez prove he was behind 26/11

Last edited by a moderator:
they both share one other thing too.both are terrorists.

Its high time and opportunity to arrest this scum and throw him behind bars with case of "conspiracy with enemy's of India and "UN Declared Terrorist Outfit" and also of "waging war against the country"

Lets Liberate him for good :tup:

I expected this type of question from guy like you, first go and learn what US Govt is and what US states are.........Learn the difference between USA and any other countries........learn why few US states have different laws.

and that was what i hinted, so you actually answered what i intended, in some states it legal in some its prohibitted, but you said U.S. Gov't have no death penalty

Its high time and opportunity to arrest this scum and throw him behind bars with case of "conspiracy with enemy's of India and "UN Declared Terrorist Outfit" and also of "waging war against the country"

Lets Liberate him for good :tup:
I don't expect that from central govt which was afraid to hang a terrorist neither do I expect it from state govt of Kashmir, they all have a vote bank to protect.

Back
Top Bottom