What's new

Yasin Malik shares dias with alleged, LeT chief Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan

Well isnt he a free guy ??? if he so i think he can meet any one . Hafiz saeed sb was released by our highest court SC, for not enough evidence. no you guys should also respect out justice system as we respect yours. but i am sure you wont. so nothing. carry on.
but yasin malik is married in Pakistan and her wife still lives in Rawalpindi, Pakistan and he come to see her.

Hafiz Saeed is not LeT chief. Remains to be proven.

So who is the chief of LET and how have you proven it?

I know that does not prove Saeed is the chief, but its a serious terrorist organisation based in pakistan, the pakistan state must know who their chief is? Maybe Saeed knows as his JUD is based in the same Muridke compound that was the LET headquarters and only changed the nameplate to JUD right before LET wa to be banned after parliament attack?

Or is this all pure coincidence and everything is crystal clear and clean in pakistan, ya i know.

So who is the chief of LET and how have you proven it?

I know that does not prove Saeed is the chief, but its a serious terrorist organisation based in pakistan, the pakistan state must know who their chief is?

Hafiz Saeed says hes no longer a part of LeT, only JuD.

Hafiz Saeed says hes no longer a part of LeT, only JuD.
900 chuhe khake billi Haj ko chali. He was in (according to his own admission ) and allegedly still part of LeT.

He deserves to be brought to justice.

Learnt about an incident in Kashmir. 2 teenage girls were dragged out of their home and shot in the face and LeT took the responsibility. They killed because according to them, those girls were immoral as they used to laugh and chat on mobile phones in market.

He is UN and US declared terrorist. Why doesn't Pakistan comply with UN recommendations ?

900 chuhe khake billi Haj ko chali. He was in (according to his own admission ) and allegedly still part of LeT.

Learnt about an incident in Kashmir. 2 teenage girls were dragged out of their home and shot in the face and LeT took the responsibility. They killed because according to them, those girls were immoral as they used to laugh and chat on mobile phones in market.

He is UN and US declared terrorist. Why doesn't Pakistan comply with UN recommendations ?

When he was, he was fighting Indian army in J&K, as was legal in Pakistan. When in Feb 2001, Musharraf made the Lashkar illegal, he quit.

And JuD is also a UNSC designated terrorist entity..

He stood trial for that and was found not guilty. If you have any evidence, please present it and we'll try him again and anyway, I wasn't disputing that, I was pointing out the incorrect assertion that Yasin Malik was associating with the LeT chief.

Even the US is searching for evidence against him and we appreciate that effort, we'd gladly try him again once more evidence emerges.

We complied with the UN recommendations by trying him. What else do you want? UN declares someone a terrorist and we should go put a pillow on his face in the dead of night? We tried him for that charge like any civilized country would.

It was a stupid thing to do. Mumbai attack happened so declare Hafiz Saeed a terrorist against whom there's no evidence...

Dude he wasn't fighting IA. They were blasting bombs in Market which killed innocent men, women and children. Well, I think you accept these type of terrorists as freedom fighters.

No wonder, TTP has got so many sympathizers.

Dude he wasn't fighting IA. They were blasting bombs in Market which killed innocent men, women and children. Well, I think you accept these type of terrorists as freedom fighters.

No wonder, TTP has got so many sympathizers.

You don't have proof against him on Mumbai and you want to go further back?

Ok agreed, bring proof for those things? He contests killing innocent people. Killing IA was a legitimate action during that time (and to a certain degree still is).

I accept(ed) killing IA soldiers in the disputed region of J&K as valid freedom fighting activity. You can wonder what you want, your wandering imagination intended creativity is your prerogative.

Ok agreed, bring proof for those things? He contests killing innocent people. Killing IA was a legitimate action during that time (and to a certain degree still is).

I accept(ed) killing IA soldiers in the disputed region of J&K as valid freedom fighting activity. You can wonder what you want, your wandering imagination intended creativity is your prerogative.

Somebody asked indian PM during visit to pakistan( may be shastri or vajpayee) that kashmir is disputed territory then our PM replied that "Then whole pakistan is disputed".

so if india do same in pakistan then dont blame us.

Well what proof you guys have for all the TTP terrorists you target in Tribal regions, use gunships and Air strikes ?

Isn't declaration by UN not sufficient for you. We provided the proofs, your Supreme Court still didn't find him guilty. Do you really trust your Supreme Court which has freed so many terrorists ? Haven't sentenced any terrorist to death. Not a single one.

As for IA be legitimate target back in the days, why were bombs planted and exploded in Mumbai local trains ? There weren't any IA soldiers there. How can you justify it ?

Why did over 90,000 people were killed in Kashmir by terrorist attacks. Do you want me to post the killings of innocents by your beloved Jehadis ?

Problem is you always ask for Proofs and if we do provide it, you don't accept it.

Same investigative agencies found Col. Purohit. Why don't you question those proofs ?

One thing is sure, that you can't get Kashmir with your Armed forces or Proxies. Its lost cause. Read about those girls killed by LeT, your justified Jehadis.

He stood trial for that and was found not guilty. If you have any evidence, please present it and we'll try him again and anyway, I wasn't disputing that, I was pointing out the incorrect assertion that Yasin Malik was associating with the LeT chief.

That's between him, Pakistan and UNSC. India has no obligation to provide any proof or evidence to Pakistan since its the UNSC that has declared him both a terrorist and the chief of LeT

QI.S.263.08. Name: 1: HAFIZ 2: MUHAMMAD 3: SAEED 4: na
Title: na Designation: na DOB: 5 Jun. 1950 POB: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Hafiz Mohammad Sahib b) Hafiz Mohammad Sayid c) Hafiz Muhammad d) Hafiz Saeed e) Hafez Mohammad Saeed f) Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed g) Tata Mohammad Syeed h) Mohammad Sayed i) Muhammad Saeed Low quality a.k.a.: Hafiz Ji Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.: Pakistani national identification number 3520025509842-7 Address: House No. 116E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan, (location as at May 2008) Listed on: 10 Dec. 2008 (amended on 17 Jul. 2009) Other information: Muhammad Saeed is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05.).
Al-Qaida Sanctions List

QI.S. 263.08. HAFIZ MUHAMMAD SAEED
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed was listed on 10 December 2008 pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2 of resolution 1822 (2008) as being associated with Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05) and Al Qaida (QE.A.4.01) for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing or perpetrating of acts of activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf or in support of” both entities.

Additional information

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed is the leader and chief of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LeT) (QE.L.118.05). As overall leader, Saeed played a key role in LeT’s operational and fundraising activities. He is the Amir or leader of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (listed as an alias of LeT).

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed traveled to Afghanistan during the late 1970s or the early 1980s to receive militant training. There he came into contact with Dr. Abdullah Azzam, the mentor of Usama bin Laden (QI.B.8.01) and other fighters in Afghanistan. In 2005, Saeed determined where graduates of a LeT camp in Pakistan should be sent to fight, and personally organized the infiltration of LeT militants into Iraq during a trip to Saudi Arabia. In 2006, Saeed oversaw the management of a terrorist camp, including funding of the camp. Saeed also arranged for a LeT operative to be sent to Europe as LeT’s European fundraising coordinator. He established a LeT office in Quetta, Pakistan in June 2006 to assist the Taliban in the conduct of their operations in Afghanistan.
The Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee

Yet another reason to drop charges against all perpetrators of Samjhauta express blasts. No Indians died in the attack. So let the perpetrators rome free till the time Hafiz Saeed is arrested. Call me whatever you want , but the truth is that unless we adopt a tit for tat approach , nothing is going to work for us.

Back
Top Bottom