What's new

Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan to be banned in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekhnay ke baad bataon ga.

i think pakistani govt must leave on veiwers wat to see and wat not to see why to ban these are movies for entertainment indian govt has notthing to do with it. if people dont like the movie will naturaly bcom flop show

They did not even see that Tere Bin Laden in which finally, the joke was on the Americans. I still remember the scene when that American realises he's been had.

Anyway Shahrukh Khan is too ugly by Pak standard. Short, dark compared to TFTA Pakistanis.
And how dare Bollywood show an Indian romancing a Kashmiri Girl.

Anyway Shahrukh Khan is too ugly by Pak standard. Short, dark compared to TFTA Pakistanis.
And how dare Bollywood show an Indian romancing a Kashmiri Girl.

If SRK is depicted raping her, I would consider the role Oscar deserving.

useless thread, i guess someones ego is badly hurt.... otherwise this news is of no interest for many...:disagree:

Most people will pirate it or get it from the local shops anyway :azn:

If SRK is depicted raping her, I would consider the role Oscar deserving.

That would be close to reality i suppose, SRK a.k.a Indian soldier raping kashmiri girl. This is what i can infer you saying.
Indian soldiers are raping and killing kashmiri girls and perhaps this is reason why kashmir is even more peacefull than switzerland and kashmiris youth who went to pakistan to become terrorist are coming back. No kashmiri is fleeing India.

That would be close to reality i suppose, SRK a.k.a Indian soldier raping kashmiri girl. This is what i can infer you saying.
Indian soldiers are raping and killing kashmiri girls and perhaps this is reason why kashmir is even more peacefull than switzerland and kashmiris youth who went to pakistan to become terrorist are coming back. No kashmiri is fleeing India.

Bahahah!

Do you even know anyone who lives in Indian Occupied Kashmir?

And no, i'm not referring to a Kashmiri immigrant to India or an Indian Soldier, but a Kashmiri who actually lives and works there.

Bahahah!

Do you even know anyone who lives in Indian Occupied Kashmir?

And no, i'm not referring to a Kashmiri immigrant to India or an Indian Soldier, but a Kashmiri who actually lives and works there.

Yes we dont know bout you know a 4-5 people , and then declared them whole Kashmir population and their view , whole Kashmir views :)

Chill Out Guys !!

Most bollywood lovers from Pakistan will watch this movie either by hook or crook. All this ban drama will just increase price of pirated DVDs in Pakistan, nothing more.

And among PDFer, I just believe Imran Bhai, he wont watch movie like he said while everyother member will not miss to watch it if got a chance. :lol:

Yes we dont know bout you know a 4-5 people , and then declared them whole Kashmir population and their view , whole Kashmir views :)

All i'm saying is that the situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir isn't as rosy as you make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom