What's new

Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan to be banned in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I watch Pak dramas if anything, but not very much at all.

My entertainment consists of Indians on this forum. :lol:

Lollywood movie nahi dekhta kya?

Don't bother, Pakistanis will watch the movie through pirated DVDs :lol:

you can even excess banned websites through proxies through internet so whats the point, it was ethic issue to ban the propaganda movie in pak and it happened people wont waste movie in cinemas to watch rubbish indian propaganda

the Indian Propaganda if we need to do the Propaganda then y the hell we r trying to develop Economic relation with you to strengthen your economic condition ..... well anyways if you don't wanna watch then don't watch who cares ! ;)

you can even excess banned websites through proxies through internet so whats the point, it was ethic issue to ban the propaganda movie in pak and it happened people wont waste movie in cinemas to watch rubbish indian propaganda

When we make movies we don't care about the thoughts of Pakistan because it is our film industry.

But you care enough to post it on Pakistani forums? Funny guys you are. :lol:

why are you talking about, Its PAK's right if they want to allow movie or not, like its US's right that it allow Imran Khan in US or not.

Movie release hui hai nahi, yeh bhi confirmed nahi hai ki Ban hogi, par aap log usse pehle hi propaganda announce kar do................:lol:
Thoda sabr rakho, movie release hone ke baad decide karna kya propaganda hai kya nahi:disagree:

there is no monetary incentive for film-makers regarding other side of border. even if it is not banned , pirated copies predominate. do you think pakistani fans won't watch SRK movie because of kshmr ! well i bet everyone on this forum will watch even if it is pirated copy, and will say "we didn't watch" !
may be just read on film or just some clips by force like in friends home or work place

if members believe me i didnt watch complete indian movie since border 1998 :whistle: in fact billions don't watch movies on earth and you said EVERYONE?

for indian film i think if you care other side and want good relations please stop propegenda films we all know these are fake propaganda stories

Movie release hui hai nahi, yeh bhi confirmed nahi hai ki Ban hogi, par aap log usse pehle hi propaganda announce kar do................:lol:
Thoda sabr rakho, movie release hone ke baad decide karna kya propaganda hai kya nahi:disagree:

we can see old record of indian propegenda movies sir jee :rolleyes:

tell them atleast show real pakistan and its cities in clips and forces :azn: they show you guys tora bora as islamabad and some 50 years old central Asian army as pak army :lol:

the Indian Propaganda if we need to do the Propaganda then y the hell we r trying to develop Economic relation with you to strengthen your economic condition ..... well anyways if you don't wanna watch then don't watch who cares ! ;)

lol at india strengthening pakistan economic condition :lol:

If indian bollywood gets bannned i imagine there wil be riots in pakistani cities.

You people love the bolloywood stars REALLY just admit it

Wtf- indian movie banned in Pakistan- it should be normal? whats up with you guys?- are you guys complaining?-:hitwall:-

If indian bollywood gets bannned i imagine there wil be riots in pakistani cities.

You people love the bolloywood stars REALLY just admit it

Dont overhype your worth-
The ban didnt even tickle my give a fcuk meter-

Wtf- indian movie banned in Pakistan- it should be normal? whats up with you guys?- are you guys complaining?-:hitwall:-

Dont overhype your worth-
The ban didnt even tickle my give a fcuk meter-

aren't u in Saudi where watching a movie is banned by mullahs ? :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom