What's new

Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan to be banned in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf- indian movie banned in Pakistan- it should be normal? whats up with you guys?- are you guys complaining?-:hitwall:-

Dont overhype your worth-
The ban didnt even tickle my give a fcuk meter-

oh man !! are you feeling the heat !!

frankly, those die hard fans gonna watch this anyway. More than half of the members on most leading bollywood torrent sites are pakistanis. Most of them are heavy users with a seedbox.

Almost every other release group say, DDR, UDR, DRs, DUS etc etc have pakistani members.. pirates gonna make sure that a copy reaches the PC of every interested soul in no time !! :D

but Why the fcuk are we discussing it on a defence forum ?

If indian bollywood gets bannned i imagine there wil be riots in pakistani cities.

You people love the bolloywood stars REALLY just admit it

riots in pakistani cities :lol::lol:, these dilusioned indian, need to start a thread to list all dilusioned india views :lol:

riots in pakistani cities :lol::lol:, these dilusioned indian, need to start a thread to list all dilusioned india views :lol:

when you answer storm force it mean you have nothing to do and you are jobless have 24/7 freee time :rofl:

We?

Who we?

ISI-Best-Intelligence-Agency.jpg

:agree:

Yash chopra would be last man to portray Pak on bad light on big screen, that's what i feel. Probably wrong step from pak authorities....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom