What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

"Peaceful" protesters don't throw stones, molokov cocktail, set up barricades and light buses on fire. CCP was far less terrorized by rioters than Hindu terrorist government by Kashmiri freedom fighters.

May be that's why CCP had to sent MBTs to crack down the protests.

tank-1.jpg

That lone man had more guts than the Entire CCP govt. and Chinese Military.

@AerospaceEngineer So you are mocking the victims of the 26/11 attacks. I really hope your family dies in a terrorist attack.

terrorists with knives !!! :hitwall: .. bungle to lie....ethnic assimilation :angry:
Nothing wrong with ethnic assimilation. Uighurs have NO CHOICE. They must accept mainstream Chinese culture while retaining their religion and ethnic traditions like the Hui Muslims in China. They cannot live in China while categorically denying anything culturally Chinese.

even Hans have no right of speech freedom..how can Uygurs has some rights...
why you mixing if two people do not like each other.
Some Uighurs don't like Han Chinese. That's too bad for them because Xinjiang has been part of China for hundreds of years. If they have a problem with pork-eating Han Chinese then they can leave China and go to Turkey -- the land belongs to China!

1. A massive nation like China would have various and varied problems which should be understood by all. The greatness of China will lie on how she addresses these issues. Let us mention just three:
a. Inner Mongolia. This is important not only for the Mongolian Chinese population but regarding China's relations with Russia.
b. Tibet has been a topic much used by the WCC media. India has been prepared and is being pressurized to be the vanguard in the destabilization program in Tibet. India has been training Tibetans for this purpose in various guise such as Ladakh Scouts / Lama Army, ITBP, SSB, etc. Beside Tibet internal and Tibetan population within China main, there is the global Tibetan diaspora. The British mischief in the MacMohan Line is another problem.
c. The Chinese Muslim issue may perhaps be the most dangerous potentially for China. In the emerging global polarization China must find find herself leading the grouping whose major component is Muslim. WCC will strive always to create problems in this area for China so that she gets embroiled in her western region and get isolated from the Muslims. China may also remember that Turkey, not any Arab nation, is the sword arm of Islam and the emerging leader of the Ummah / Muslim diaspora.

2. All the industrial and military advancements made by China may get nullified if WCC can successfully exploit any or all three of the factors above. An old civilization with a recent history of pushing up wise leadership, China can be expected to take heed. Already she has begun opening up to Turkey.The Muslim issue is one which can be solved more successfully than others with understandings reached with the Chinese Muslims and the Muslim world. Turkey here is a major factor. The Chinese governance is people-participatory and the constitution is inclusive. This problem can be handled easily by involving local Muslim leadership and addressing issues troubling the population. Punitive action or shootings are what the WCC is waiting to exploit.

1. A massive nation like China would have various and varied problems which should be understood by all. The greatness of China will lie on how she addresses these issues. Let us mention just three:
a. Inner Mongolia. This is important not only for the Mongolian Chinese population but regarding China's relations with Russia.
b. Tibet has been a topic much used by the WCC media. India has been prepared and is being pressurized to be the vanguard in the destabilization program in Tibet. India has been training Tibetans for this purpose in various guise such as Ladakh Scouts / Lama Army, ITBP, SSB, etc. Beside Tibet internal and Tibetan population within China main, there is the global Tibetan diaspora. The British mischief in the MacMohan Line is another problem.
c. The Chinese Muslim issue may perhaps be the most dangerous potentially for China. In the emerging global polarization China must find find herself leading the grouping whose major component is Muslim. WCC will strive always to create problems in this area for China so that she gets embroiled in her western region and get isolated from the Muslims. China may also remember that Turkey, not any Arab nation, is the sword arm of Islam and the emerging leader of the Ummah / Muslim diaspora.

2. All the industrial and military advancements made by China may get nullified if WCC can successfully exploit any or all three of the factors above. An old civilization with a recent history of pushing up wise leadership, China can be expected to take heed. Already she has begun opening up to Turkey.The Muslim issue is one which can be solved more successfully than others with understandings reached with the Chinese Muslims and the Muslim world. Turkey here is a major factor. The Chinese governance is people-participatory and the constitution is inclusive. This problem can be handled easily by involving local Muslim leadership and addressing issues troubling the population. Punitive action or shootings are what the WCC is waiting to exploit.
This analysis is out of date and incorrect. China's trump card is we have over a billion Han Chinese. All we need to do is move large numbers of Han Chinese into Tibet and Xinjiang, which we are doing right now. 30 years ago this was impossible because of transportation but now we have high speed rail! How can any insurgent Tibetans or Uighurs pose a threat when they are drowned in a sea of Han Chinese? It's just like when the USA opened up the West, the indigenous population just gets overwhelmed by the settlers when they bring in modern lifestyles. That's what's happening in Tibet and Xinjiang now -- we call it modernization.

Some of those Uighur folks are so bigoted they can't stand pork eating Han Chinese like us. I suspect some of the folks in Turkey are like that too. Well, too bad, Xinjiang is a part of China, and if they don't like being in a pork-eating country they can go to Turkey.

^Turkey is ruled at the moment by a bunch of salesman. They talk big but act very little. That PKK thing could turn into a bloody big thing with the flick of a finger just like that Maoist/Manipuri thing for India. Its that Chinese understand that a nations people should not be punished by a few trash talkers.

This analysis is out of date and incorrect. China's trump card is we have over a billion Han Chinese. All we need to do is move large numbers of Han Chinese into Tibet and Xinjiang, which we are doing right now. 30 years ago this was impossible because of transportation but now we have high speed rail! How can any insurgent Tibetans or Uighurs pose a threat when they are drowned in a sea of Han Chinese? It's just like when the USA opened up the West, the indigenous population just gets overwhelmed by the settlers when they bring in modern lifestyles. That's what's happening in Tibet and Xinjiang now -- we call it modernization.

Some of those Uighur folks are so bigoted they can't stand pork eating Han Chinese like us. I suspect some of the folks in Turkey are like that too. Well, too bad, Xinjiang is a part of China, and if they don't like being in a pork-eating country they can go to Turkey.

people who dont eat pork are bigoted?
strange .

Mods also look at this post from retaxis made today, he thought joekrish had a picture of Saddam Hussein as avatar. He doesn't even recognize Josef Stalin, but claims he is Chinese born in PRC! What a liar.

Wow just... Wow. You are really desperate aren't you? You know what I haven't reported you and I won't because you can slander muslims and then call Indian members apes all day but at the end of the day how does it really affect me? Your an American born and raised who has in the past on many other forums talked ill of Muslims and how they are the biggest enemies and how China should work with India to get rid of Muslims. Dude I read your posts on MP and for a long time on AF before you got banned. Don't try to push this on anyone else. Good night.

May be that's why CCP had to sent MBTs to crack down the protests.

5 years before that, there was the 1984 Sikh Massacre.

In June 1984, during Operation Blue Star, Indira Gandhi ordered the Indian Army to secure the Golden Temple and eliminate any "insurgents".

Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The operation was carried out by Indian army troops with tanks and armoured vehicles.

^The comments sections in those articles are so creepy. So many Indians posing as Pakistanis, Saudis, etc, pretending to doubt Pakistan policy and trying to splinter China-Pakistan relations.

Do they think the governments of China and Pakistan take policy guidance from news articles?

Haha, this is a good example; I didn't know this was the Pakistani opinion :D :
Irfan
Mar 3, 2012 - 6:43PM
The chinese are not the over lords of pakistan. I am shameful that pakistanis are supporting china against Turks in Xinjiang. What china is doing to Turks in Xinjiang is genocide.There is no other word for that. Although i condemn the killing of innocents, i cannot support the killing of muslims by china and pakistani slavish nature towards the chinese.

Very cunning ;)

^The comments sections in those articles are so creepy. So many Indians posing as Pakistanis, Saudis, etc, pretending to doubt Pakistan policy and trying to splinter China-Pakistan relations.

Do they think the governments of China and Pakistan take policy guidance from news articles?

So the actual incident became secondary and the Indian comments became the matter of Primary concern......

By the way, I haven't asked, what China is going to do about the Indian comments.....I asked, what China is going to do about the incident i.e how China is going to protect its citizens outside China, in the aftermath of Xinjiang riot.......

5 years before that, there was the 1984 Sikh Massacre.

In June 1984, during Operation Blue Star, Indira Gandhi ordered the Indian Army to secure the Golden Temple and eliminate any "insurgents".

Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The operation was carried out by Indian army troops with tanks and armoured vehicles.

What are you trying to say ?....

LalMasjidExplosion.jpg

scaled.php

Do you see what's common with all three happenings.
They were Religious centers taken as hostage by 100s of Armed Terrorist.... ready to kill any one.... was that mob at Tiananmen Square killing people and taking religious centers as hostage ?

Back
Top Bottom