What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

dont bring enver pasha because he was a wacky leaders finally ataturk kicked him as for armenia genocide ottoman army fought armenia teror gangs and russians finaly they send armanians a lot of countries such as lebanon,syria,argentina,france there are a lot of armenia in those contries what a f..kind of genocide beside england france and russia killed a lot of muslims in ww1

Atlama böyle herşeye görmüyon mu adam konuyu değiştiriyor ..

Atlama böyle herşeye görmüyon mu adam konuyu değiştiriyor ..

adam propaganda yapıyo burdaki gerizekalılar inanır yoksa adamlar türk tarihini bilmiyo ki la

I really try hard to be as pro-Islam as a Christian can. I have known plenty of Muslims that were decent and holy people, but it does seem that since the 1970-80's, something has infected Islam and turned it into a twisted thing. Yes, I know there is plenty to criticize in the Christian world, but in so many Islamic countries, it is not simply that evil exists, (It does everywhere.), but that the cultures and societies of so many Muslim countries, seem to embrace, or at the very least, turn a blind eye to it all. I posted this because a Pakistani friend who is Christian, posted this on Facebook today and I found it so disturbing...

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I mean, what the heck!?! Yes, something like that could happen in my country to Muslim women, but the full force of the police and the courts would pursue the evil-doers. My local community would demand severe punishment and the culprits would surely be sent to prison for a long stretch where other prisoners would give them a taste of their own medicine.

I gave you a link right?

Here by I give it again.

Pers detail

No,the link above saying some is true some just not true.If you want to know the truth then talking to local uyghurs or learning chinese to see what uyghurs and han chinese viewing 7.5 on chinese internet

Western media never stop smearing against China. They forever try to smear shitt against China. Many even carry the news that Han Chinese shitt on Hui Muslim, and make it seems that Hui Muslim are eager to revolt. All these are bullshit.

Today Uyghur terrorist like Rabia kadir is deemed as big freedom fighter by western countries. But western countries ignore the fact that all other minorities in Xinjiang do not support independence. They are Muslim as well. They are mainly the Kazakh, Kyrghiz, and Tajik. Except for the later who is Persian, the former 2 are Turkic.

No one make so much noise about "human right abuses" except for Uighur.

Nevertheless I think there are serious human right abuses in China that China need to improve on, but it is not targeted against Uighur but China human right problem is a blank problem across the country.

Nevertheless I think Chinese need better minorities policy. One policy I suggest would be to make it mandatory for Han Chinese to study one minority language. It can be any Turkic languages (can be Turkish, Uyghur/Uzbek, or Kazakh/Kyrghiz) or Tibetan.

The U.S. has been using bogus "human rights" claim to interfere into other countries' internal issues and EMBOLDENS separatist movements all over the world. Every group of people will have grievances one way or another, but the U.S. has been magnifying their grievances by hosting their leaders, giving huge amount of media attention; in turn, those groups will feel they are somehow entitled to better dealings than majority of population.

In essence, the U.S. foreign policy has been giving those separatists/extremists moral support. The U.S. must learn that whatever its motivations are, a destabilizing world is not in its interest. It will taste its own medicine again.

they just want live stop chinese terrorism

You failed again.
The first video was a child thief caught by locals in southern china I don‘t remember the city
name
The second video is more fake,it’s some local villagers in guangdong caught two Feichedang thieves ,I saw it on ku6.com 5 years ago.
I don’t appreciate this kind of beheavir but it has nothing to do with uyghurs.Pls learn some chinese before seeing these videos you will know how fake they are

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

The roots of almost every Islamic terrorist is one country, which is close to China. Almost all major terrorist organization either has training or some sort of association with that country, which is is being aided by your country not just financially but also by arming them with lethal weapon.

Just take the USA for example, they armed the Mujahid's with weapons to fight a covert war against USSR. Now the same weapons are being used to kill American troops. Sooner or later helping the devil has its consequence. Hope China do not have to have the same fate as USA saw in the form of 9/11.

You failed again.The first video was a child thief caught by locals in southern china I don‘t remember the city name
The second video is more bullshitt,it’s some local villagers in guangzhou caught two local thieves ,I saw it on ku6.com 5 years ago.it‘s terrible i admit ,but it has nothing to do with uyghurs.Pls learn some chinese before seeing these videos you will know how fake they are

NO COMMENT SHAME ON YOU

Mate, i am so sad and angry right now. If only me and 10 my of buddies were there........

Did you saw my post in 313 ?I am sad and angry too when someone edit fake video again and again

Back
Top Bottom