What's new

wow..take a look at that Indian news reporter in jf-17 simulator

Let me conclude, your close allys by themselves are using degraded russian technology...lol:rofl: and You are saying JF-17 can take on MKI... never in your sweet little dream

dude our falcons are not down yet!
even though i admit that it is a much better aircraft with thrust vectoring but its the man behind the machine that matters>:azn:

@ LCA Tejas
Sorry for that video i really din't know that it was fake sorry again.:confused:
but what about this video
Again its not troll but i had to reply you

Last edited by a moderator:
dude our falcons are not down yet!
even though i admit that it is a much better aircraft with thrust vectoring but its the man behind the machine that matters>:azn:

Well, you speak as if we dont have Falcons, The Israeli ones are the best which we have...

ok let it to the time what is best and what will work at the time to decide

Well, Pakistan has contributed to JF-17, Thats why its called a joint fighter.... My question to u is, What was that which pakistan contributed?
That question has been answered before many times but its your trolling habbit. Pakistani and chinese engineers worked together as a team. Its not like we'll build this in Pakistan and you build that in china and then we'll install them together. We worked on everything together. Chinese and Pakistani engineers worked side by side. Its indian members cheap habbit that they dont accept that and keep asking for internet link. Indians also call our missiles a lease from China and NK. But that doesn't change the reality.Reality does not base on internet links or NDTV and TOI reporters. by the way do you have any link that proves that the guy you call your father is actually your father. Please give me valid internet link.

JF 17 is our baby... we dont need websites to prove that.

@ LCA Tejas
Sorry for that video i really din't know that it was fake sorry again.:confused:
YouTube - Indian missile system success or failure
i accept this post from indian media. this proves their credibility.
see in india, the media is very free and can question the govt, unlike in china or pak. next time, if there is any post from indian media, dont tell to send from neutral source.

@ LCA Tejas
YouTube - Indian missile system success or failure

My dear, after this , the DRDO proved its caliber by 3rd successful launch of agni 3, 4 successive launch of Interceptor missile, both PAD and AAD, India then did K-15 and Sagarika launch , India then Even started the Project of Agni V aswell.. so post anything new if you have...

That question has been answered before many times but its your trolling habbit. Pakistani and chinese engineers worked together as a team. Its not like we'll build this in Pakistan and you build that in china and then we'll install them together. We worked on everything together. Chinese and Pakistani engineers worked side by side. Its indian members cheap habbit that they dont accept that and keep asking for internet link. Indians also call our missiles a lease from China and NK. But that doesn't change the reality.Reality does not base on internet links or NDTV and TOI reporters. by the way do you have any link that proves that the guy you call your father is actually your father. Please give me valid internet link.

JF 17 is our baby... we dont need websites to prove that.

hey look what he is saying, pakistani and chinese jointly made radars,Aviation and softwares...lol.... As far as you dont have any proof its Waste arguing, when you Talk about LCA dont we give proof??

Now why do you blink when we ask for the same on your BABY?:woot:

hey look what he is saying, pakistani and chinese jointly made radars,Aviation and softwares...lol.... As far as you dont have any proof its Waste arguing, when you Talk about LCA dont we give proof??

Now why do you blink when we ask for the same on your BABY?:woot:
you answer my question. DO YOU HAVE ANY VALID LINK>

Well, you speak as if we dont have Falcons, The Israeli ones are the best which we have...

i told u once its the man behind the machine that matters dont u remember your history:
On 6th September, 1965, during an aerial combat over enemy territory, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam flying as pilot of an F-86 Sabre Jet, shot down two enemy Hunter aircraft and damaged three others. For the exceptional flying skill and valor displayed by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam in operations, he was awarded Sitara-i-Juraat. On 7th September, 1965, in a number of interception missions flown by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam against enemy aircraft attacking Pakistan Air Force Station, Sargodha, Squadron Leader Alam destroyed five more enemy Hunter aircraft in less than a minute, which remains a record until today. Overall, he had nine kills and two damages to his credit. For the exceptional flying skill and valour shown by him in pressing home his attacks in aerial combats with the enemy, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam is awarded a bar to his Sitara-i-Juraat." :pakistan:

you answer my question. DO YOU HAVE ANY VALID LINK>

What if I show???????:woot: where it states there is no pakistani hand in this project.... every thing you click you can only read about chinese chinese and chinese....

In your JF-17 webpage itself states that Pakistan just payed money for R&D

HISTORY

China and Grumman (USA) signed a $550 million agreement to modernize 55 J-7 Fighters under the project called "Super-7". However the project was cancelled due to political problems and significant increases in the cost.

The Super 7

As a substitute to Super-7, China started the FC-1 project. In February 1992, CATIC (China Aero Technology Import and Export Corporation) invited the Pakistan to invest in the project in return for huge Transfer of Technology and participation in R&D of the project. Pakistan Accepted.:woot:

The First Flight was planned in 1996, but it got delayed because Pakistan wished to upgrade the characteristics in response to India's acquisitions of Su-30MKI. The project began to Stagnate. But in 1998, Pakistani PM's visit to China resulted in the continuation of the Programme.

In 1999, sanctions on Pakistan led to serious setbacks on the programme. Pakistan hoped to Install Western Avionics on the plane, which was now not possible.

Year 2001 saw the changes in approach to develop the Fighter plane. The development of Airframe was de-linked from the development of Avionics. The Comprehensive design was completed in September 2002 while the development of different aircraft systems progressed. The First Aircraft was assembled by May 2003.

What if I show???????:woot: where it states there is no pakistani hand in this project.... every thing you click you can only read about chinese chinese and chinese....

In your JF-17 webpage itself states that Pakistan just payed money for R&D

HISTORY

China and Grumman (USA) signed a $550 million agreement to modernize 55 J-7 Fighters under the project called "Super-7". However the project was cancelled due to political problems and significant increases in the cost.

The Super 7

As a substitute to Super-7, China started the FC-1 project. In February 1992, CATIC (China Aero Technology Import and Export Corporation) invited the Pakistan to invest in the project in return for huge Transfer of Technology and participation in R&D of the project. Pakistan Accepted.:woot:

The First Flight was planned in 1996, but it got delayed because Pakistan wished to upgrade the characteristics in response to India's acquisitions of Su-30MKI. The project began to Stagnate. But in 1998, Pakistani PM's visit to China resulted in the continuation of the Programme.

In 1999, sanctions on Pakistan led to serious setbacks on the programme. Pakistan hoped to Install Western Avionics on the plane, which was now not possible.

Year 2001 saw the changes in approach to develop the Fighter plane. The development of Airframe was de-linked from the development of Avionics. The Comprehensive design was completed in September 2002 while the development of different aircraft systems progressed. The First Aircraft was assembled by May 2003.
I am not talking about the hand in this project. I am talking about the question i asked in my post above. Read it again.

i told u once its the man behind the machine that matters dont u remember your history:
On 6th September, 1965, during an aerial combat over enemy territory, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam flying as pilot of an F-86 Sabre Jet, shot down two enemy Hunter aircraft and damaged three others. For the exceptional flying skill and valor displayed by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam in operations, he was awarded Sitara-i-Juraat. On 7th September, 1965, in a number of interception missions flown by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam against enemy aircraft attacking Pakistan Air Force Station, Sargodha, Squadron Leader Alam destroyed five more enemy Hunter aircraft in less than a minute, which remains a record until today. Overall, he had nine kills and two damages to his credit. For the exceptional flying skill and valour shown by him in pressing home his attacks in aerial combats with the enemy, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam is awarded a bar to his Sitara-i-Juraat." :pakistan:

gentle man, This is 2010, we had gone through 1971 war and 1999 war where IAF dominated your PAF..... 1n 1965 we already were war stricken and badly hurt by the damage caused by chinese, Well taking that as a chance and seeking revenge is not bravery my friend, and who cares when we defeated you in that.

Back
Top Bottom