What's new

wow..take a look at that Indian news reporter in jf-17 simulator

gentle man, This is 2010, we had gone through 1971 war and 1999 war where IAF dominated your PAF..... 1n 1965 we already were war stricken and badly hurt by the damage caused by chinese, Well taking that as a chance and seeking revenge is not bravery my friend, and who cares when we defeated you in that.

theres no proof that IAF dominated PAF just check who suffered the most damage and u will know>>:pakistan:

What if I show???????:woot: where it states there is no pakistani hand in this project.... every thing you click you can only read about chinese chinese and chinese....

In your JF-17 webpage itself states that Pakistan just payed money for R&D

HISTORY

China and Grumman (USA) signed a $550 million agreement to modernize 55 J-7 Fighters under the project called "Super-7". However the project was cancelled due to political problems and significant increases in the cost.

The Super 7

As a substitute to Super-7, China started the FC-1 project. In February 1992, CATIC (China Aero Technology Import and Export Corporation) invited the Pakistan to invest in the project in return for huge Transfer of Technology and participation in R&D of the project. Pakistan Accepted.:woot:

The First Flight was planned in 1996, but it got delayed because Pakistan wished to upgrade the characteristics in response to India's acquisitions of Su-30MKI. The project began to Stagnate. But in 1998, Pakistani PM's visit to China resulted in the continuation of the Programme.

In 1999, sanctions on Pakistan led to serious setbacks on the programme. Pakistan hoped to Install Western Avionics on the plane, which was now not possible.

Year 2001 saw the changes in approach to develop the Fighter plane. The development of Airframe was de-linked from the development of Avionics. The Comprehensive design was completed in September 2002 while the development of different aircraft systems progressed. The First Aircraft was assembled by May 2003.

JF-17 Thunder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
check this link and u will know that this project had deep roots in pakistan too ranging too 1980s just read and u will know:pakistan::pakistan:

dude thats what your own link says:
" PAC had the capability to manufacture 75 percent of avionics and 58 percent of air-frame of the fighter aircraft.":pakistan::pakistan:

Its from daily times, The link which I gave has some google news about JF-17... Daily times is of pakistan, still dosent say what avionics?:disagree:

HI,
Looks like i am in Looney Tunes :eek: well indians will never admit Pakistani JF-17 thunder is a good plane and on the other hand Pakistanis will never accept any mocking or skepticism of their equipment by the Indians, so its a never ending argument . :argh:

Well as far as the news reporte goes, I have nothing to say! :rolleyes: :disagree:

The thunder will see large number of changes in the years to come. Whatever the outcome, it will form the core of future PAF and with the support of force multipliers, weapons, tactics, training, etc; should turn out to be a very capable bird! I don't think its prudent (rather I would say it is illogical) to think otherwise! I will ofcourse not talk about the aircraft in its present form!

I hope your joking. BTW what kind of engine does the JF-17 use? Huuummmm, i'll give you a hint..it comes from Russia.

dude i know it uses One Russian Made Klimov RD-93 Turbofan engine.

RD-93 has been developed by Klimov Design Bureau in St. Petersburg. It is a variant of Klimov RD-33 Turbofan Engine which powers the MIG-29 Fulcrum. The most significant difference being the repositioning of the gearbox along the bottom of the engine casing.
http://www.jf-17.com/rd93.jpg

http://www.jf-17.com/rd93-2.jpg

There have been some problems. The engine was emitting black smoke, which makes it easier for the enemy pilot to spot the plane. This puts the pilot in inferior position during a dogfight. It is not clear whether the fuel or the engine was responsible for the smoke and the issue has been resolved.

Smokey nature of the engine
http://www.jf-17.com/engine2.jpg

The contract between China and Russia over re-exporting the engines to Pakistan has ran into dispute. Russia is sending mixed signals whether the issue has been resolved or not. The issue is mainly political because Russia has never sold advanced weaponry or its components to Pakistan due to the regional politics. Russia is also saying that FC-1s fitted with RD-93 are not allowed to compete where Russian Aircraft are competing.

China is also working on an indigenous engine which has the potential to power the FC-1 in future.
and soon (INSHALLAH) JF-17 will be powered by a chinese engine:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

lols, now this is geting funny, Why are these Indians not accepting JF17 to be jointly developed by pak and China,:hitwall::hitwall:, they are asking the same question on every thread, (Wat Pakistan contributed in jf17:argh:) i guess they are sooooooo disturbed by there developed LCA :flame::flame::flame:, they hav crossed the limits of jealousy i gata say that:lol::toast_sign:

Pakistan and China have jointly worked with the avionics and the design of the JF-17. However, the most of the manufacturing was done in China because they already have the building based technology there. Pakistan i believe already got their and now will be building the JF-17 in masses. Contribution of China however cannot be denied they have worked more than us simply because they had the capability...nonetheless all it matters is JF-17 is in service...and LCA is still being serviced. ;)

Back
Top Bottom