What's new

Would you vote for a Hindu or Sikh candidate in election in Western country

I think Sikhs take more pride in their culture in the States and in Canada than the Hindus, Hindus here try real hard to be Canadian or American and only act Hindu when their white or non-Indian friends talk about Hollywood or weddings

Yep its very true.

Sikhs are overall quite a good set of people wherever they are. Unfortunately the ones that make it to politics (say in Canada) are the elite liberal douche types, like the guy running the NDP (hard left major party) right now.

I think minorities involved in politics are annoying they tend to support agghhh BLM or worse Antifa[/QUOTE]

Diversity, multiculturalism and pluralism is a virtue only as long as one particular race, religion or ethnicity comprises atleast 70% of population like whites in USA and Canada.
Imagine a country with racial demographics of 30% blacks, 35% white and 35% Chinese. It would be in a permanent state of conflict and chaos with all races fighting each other for power.

Last edited:
I think minorities involved in politics are annoying they tend to support agghhh BLM or worse Antifa

Diversity, multiculturalism and pluralism is a virtue only as long as one particular race, religion or ethnicity comprises atleast 70% of population like whites in USA and Canada.
Imagine a country with racial demographics of 30% blacks, 35% white and 35% Chinese. It would be in a permanent state of conflict with all races fighting each other for power[/QUOTE]

The problem is the Whites are too f,,,cking lazy to reproduce and instead are handing over the keys to minorities causing tensions and they been brainwashed by the Koshers to get involved in every conflict in the world its changing a lil bit Trump's election despite him being a Kosher shrill proved that Whitey is mad now and frankly if the demographics continue like this there will be tension problem with our folks is we siding with the wrong folks the Kosher left wing who in the end dont care about us and will try to spread their cancer to our lands but I know our people are not that stupid they just dont want to admit it

Canadian Politics is way to sanitized even the Tories are to the left of what the American Republican Party is

i don't think faith of a person should matter too much, faith is a personal matter. but overall i know a few hindus from india back in the day when iw as a studnet in china. and i like sikhs more, im very sure. sikhs are not stingy, they dont count money as hindus do :P sikhs laugh alot. i can relate alot of stuff with the sikhs. with a hindu its kinda awkward... i have to make an extra effort to be friends or even to be engages with them as a normal person.
but with a sikh everyhthing comes without effort , everything is natural with a sikh.

i like canada from what i see and hear. i love china but if i ever get boored with china, i would love to live a few good years in Canada or germany. these two places are 2nd best after china to me.

The only Multicultural states I like and tend to do well is Singapore as much of their populace is educated and groups dont feel like alienated plus their strict penalties for crimes regarding drugs, and illegal immigration

i like canada from what i see and hear. i love china but if i ever get boored with china, i would love to live a few good years in Canada or germany. these two places are 2nd best after china to me.[/QUOTE]

Nah the West is overated asf, China may get boring and its homogenous no doubt,brother I suggest you check out Malaysia, or Singapore if you can afford get Asia but with all the amenaties that America and Canada if better than that lol

Once I am done with school I may want to move back to the motherland or move close by like Oman,Malaysia, or Singapore

The only Multicultural states I like and tend to do well is Singapore as much of their populace is educated and groups dont feel like alienated plus their strict penalties for crimes regarding drugs, and illegal immigration

but singapore is so small .... i could ride in a car from one side to the other in 1 day i bet. i like travel singapore, dubai , israel, taiwan these places are just too small.

but singapore is so small .... i could ride in a car from one side to the other in 1 day i bet. i like travel singapore, dubai , israel, taiwan these places are just too small.

True but you are close to Thailand,Malaysia,Indonesia, Vietnam,China,Cambodia lots of cool places

those places are only good for a week or 2 max vacation. i would go crazy around those folks if i had to live there :P

I dont know I lived in the West all my life and in NYC the emblem of Western liberalism and multiculturalism and bored asf of it tbh lol I would love to travel more but you know lack $$$$$$ prevents that

The problem is the Whites are too f,,,cking lazy to reproduce and instead are handing over the keys to minorities causing tensions and they been brainwashed by the Koshers to get involved in every conflict in the world its changing a lil bit Trump's election despite him being a Kosher shrill proved that Whitey is mad now and frankly if the demographics continue like this there will be tension problem with our folks is we siding with the wrong folks the Kosher left wing who in the end dont care about us and will try to spread their cancer to our lands but I know our people are not that stupid they just dont want to admit it

Well estimates show that with the present immigration trends and birth rates, whites are going to comprise less than 50% of USA population by 2050. Now that is an interesting scenario and it is making white nationalists and extremists paranoid schizophrenics. Just read David Duke's website and their forums like stormfront.

the one country and its a meme is the DPRK thats on my bucket list for Asia lol @Nilgiri

Well estimates show that with the present immigration trends and birth rates, whites are going to comprise less than 50% of USA population by 2050. Now that is an interesting scenario and it is making white nationalists and extremists paranoid schizophrenics. Just read David Duke's website and their forums like stormfront.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I read those sites a lot and see the fear but dont think there will let go easily there will be tensions in the near future I expect

I dont know I lived in the West all my life and in NYC the emblem of Western liberalism and multiculturalism and bored asf of it tbh lol I would love to travel more but you know lack $$$$$$ prevents that

flip some burgers, work as a cashier for good 5, 6 months bring 4000$ to china. if u can speak good english have a US or canadian Passport, you can make 3000$ a month in china. that might not seem alot for a person living in States but you can have everything u wish for if u make half of that 1500$ per month. u can travel teach and see china for a whole year, and u wont regret it one bit.

that is if u don't have anything better to do Back in NYC

flip some burgers, work as a cashier for good 5, 6 months bring 4000$ to china. if u can speak good english have a US or canadian Passport, you can make 3000$ a month in china. that might not seem alot for a person living in States but you can have everything u wish for if u make half of that 1500$ per month. u can travel teach and see china for a whole year, and u wont regret it one bit.

that is if u don't have anything better to do Back in NYC

Oh I see why a lot of weaboos or whitey go to Asia on the cheap

Oh I see why a lot of weaboos or whitey go to Asia on the cheap
yep. i make 2200 $ a month when im in china. i get a rental apparent, a car , an electric scooter, 50 mb/s internet connection, take a plane or travel via train each weekend see new places meet people. i will keep doing it till i finally settle down and start a family of my own. till then this is just too good.

yep. i make 2200 $ a month when im in china. i get a rental apparent, a car , an electric scooter, 50 mb/s internet connection, take a plane or travel via train each weekend see new places meet people. i will keep doing it till i finally settle down and start a family of my own. till then this is just too good.

When was the last time you were there and which region you been to the most

Back
Top Bottom