What's new

World's Largest Army - Hell March

The Beijing Olympics opening ceremony was even better, that was some amazing synchronization right there. :tup:
We make other parade and marching of other countries look like child play compare to us. I don't get why we did so amazing job at these. Any explanation why our parade looks 10x better than other?

We make other parade and marching of other countries look like child play compare to us. I don't get why we did so amazing job at these. Any explanation why our parade looks 10x better than other?

More effort I guess, because no one wants to lose face.

More effort I guess, because no one wants to lose face.
I don't think it's just a matter of effort that simple. I look at NK parade and marching, and it still didn't come close to our marching. And NK is very close to us, behavior and cultural wise.

A professional forces like the US military seldom march, if they have to, it would be ceremonial and we have a dedicated unit for it. (Like the 3-INF)

Otherwise the US military only do drill and light march.

Military parade is kind of Eastern thing, many former Eastern bloc country did it.

My personal experience is I hated formation march, half speed, double speed. And I almost alway make out the wrong direction

The training is a lot more serious, these are Chinese cop march training examples.

A%20pin%20is%20used%20for%20training%20purposes%20and%20placed%20in%20the%20collar%20of%20a%20Chinese%20paramilitary%20policeman-747300

Chinese%20paramilitary%20police%20undergo%20a%20drill%20session-747296

Chinese%20paramilitary%20police%20undergo%20a%20drill%20session-747298

militarychinaAP_468x298.jpg

Buddy can I ask you where those colourful peacock-style hats came from, in the Indian Army march here?

Probably a traditional style applied to Indian uniforms in marches.

You can see something similar in Indian grooms turbans.

chesapeake-va-indian-wedding-photography-32.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a traditional style applied to Indian uniforms in marches.

You can see something similar in Indian grooms turbans.

That's a cool fusion of styles. I wonder who came up with that idea?

As for the topic, I wonder how many soldiers a fully developed and militarized China could realistically put on the battlefield? Like say by the year 2030 or so, assuming some sort of one-year Soviet Union policy of the mobilization of every available body.

Interesting to think about, with the recent relaxation of the one-child policy.

Back
Top Bottom