What's new

World's Largest Army - Hell March

Its indeed a treat to watch.

Great marching and synchronization right? :)

I hope people can watch this video and just appreciate the marching, without being too political about it.

If China wanted to go all Soviet-Union style and spend 30% of our GDP on the military, and create some behemoth army, we would have done that. But no, our Army numbers are fairly low compared to our massive population, and certainly nowhere near the enormous numbers fielded by the Soviet Red Army.

I hope people can watch this video and just appreciate the marching, without being too political about it.

If China wanted to go all Soviet-Union style and spend 30% of our GDP on the military, and create some behemoth army, we would have done that. But no, our Army numbers are fairly low compared to our massive population, and certainly nowhere near the enormous numbers fielded by the Soviet Red Army.

You follow your own instincts, choose your enemies carefully and friends even more carefully. China is going to become a superpower only if it holds and keeps its non interventionist policies. There are a lot of nations who would like you to engage in unnecessary combat, be mindful of them.

Being in HK I have always seen the Chinese military parade marches on close quarters. (My office has a good view of the Tamar area where many soldiers march in their parade time). One word - KICK-*** stuff !!

Here Iam posting PAKISTANI HELL MARCH to scare the Chinese :D

we+are+not+amused.jpg

Also your post has been reported as troll post. I hope the moderators take stern action against your poor attempt at humor.

Last edited:
You follow your own instincts, choose your enemies carefully and friends even more carefully. China is going to become a superpower only if it holds and keeps its non interventionist policies. There are a lot of nations who would like you to engage in unnecessary combat, be mindful of them.

America are going to try and throw their allies at us, promising to back them up, then backing out at the last second.

America said they would support Georgia against Russia, and Georgia came to think that it was somehow a good idea to attack Russia. When Russia occupied Georgia, America was nowhere to be found. Same with South Korea, when they were getting bombed by North Korea.

Americans are smart. They are the sole superpower for a reason. They will never have to fight the world's largest ground Army, they haven't been interested in a direct fight against China since the Korean War.

Instead they will throw other countries at us and try to win indirectly. And possibly back them up indirectly with their superior Navy and Airforce. Sun Tzu would be proud.

The reason they will be political about it an not appreciate the "science" of drill and marching is because of one thing... "The green eyed monster" ;)

Back
Top Bottom