What's new

World's Largest Army - Hell March

@RescueRanger

Its been years since we marched on the constitution avenue. I do wish to see it soon again.

@Chinese-Dragon

Few days ago when Imran Khan was speaking in India, he was asked by an Indian as to what would he say about a 'Indian Pakistani alliance against the Chinese threat'.

A. Imran didn't answer the question directly. :D

He always preaches how important China is to us.

B. I laughed out loud as to how some Indians expect Pakistan to join an enemy state to contain its 'best friend'. :D

We defied SEATO and CENTO for the PRC, enduered sanctions and have kept an open space for PRC.

We acted as a front shop to convince the muslim world to support China for UNSC, at a time when apart from Pakistan and Albania, no one really had functional relationship with PRC.

Still some of our friends think that SINOPAK alliance is about buying bullets and heavy rhetoric. :lol:

Last edited:
Someone posted this video in one of the threads, I thought it was fun to watch, so I'm posting it here:

It's a combination of Chinese military parades, and the song "Hell March" from the game Red Alert.

Watch it in HD fullscreen (The marching starts at about 00:35 into the video):

And before anyone starts flaming, this is not a warmongering thing, we have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any of our neighbours for over 30 years. We're not looking for any wars either, in fact WE are the ones benefiting the most from the global status quo.

And "Largest Army" does NOT mean the "Most Powerful Army". Just enjoy the marching.

And no WE ARE NOT CLONES. Thanks. :D
simply wow man!!!

@RescueRanger

Its been years since we marched on the constitution avenue. I do wish to see it soon again.

@Chinese-Dragon

Few days ago when Imran Khan was speaking in India, he was asked by an Indian as to what would he say about a 'Indian Pakistani alliance against the Chinese threat'.

B. I laughed out loud as to how some Indians expect Pakistan to join an enemy state to contain its 'best friend'. :D

We defied SEATO and CENTO for the PRC, enduered sanctions and have kept an open space for PRC.

We acted as a front shop to convince the muslim world to support China for UNSC, at a time when apart from Pakistan and Albania, no one really had functional relationship with PRC.

Still some of our friends think that SINOPAK alliance is about buying bullets and heavy rhetoric. :lol:

Well I think the jurno get what he wanted !!!
Nobody is really that blind to not to see Sino-Pak relations.

Someone posted this video in one of the threads, I thought it was fun to watch, so I'm posting it here:

It's a combination of Chinese military parades, and the song "Hell March" from the game Red Alert.

And before anyone starts flaming, this is not a warmongering thing, we have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any of our neighbours for over 30 years. We're not looking for any wars either, in fact WE are the ones benefiting the most from the global status quo.

And "Largest Army" does NOT mean the "Most Powerful Army". Just enjoy the marching.

strength in numbers my friend, keep the numbers and no one will **** with you...

@Chinese-Dragon
Thanks bro. Good video. I watch it many times on youtube but this one is the best with HD. I wish the Mods would make this a sticky thread.

@Chinese-Dragon

India-Pakistan alliance against a Chinese threat? :P

Firstly that could never happen, as you pointed out.

Secondly, it wouldn't even make any sense considering the geography of the border regions. India claims both Chinese and Pakistani land.

China does not claim Pakistani land, or vice versa. There is no scope for any conflict between China and Pakistan on the border issue.

You use each other. That's how it works. You've said something similar with the Indo-Afg relationship.

Pakistan leadership up top aren't emotional as forum members. They know what the game is. They've played it with the US against the USSR.

That somebody was me @Chinese-Dragon . I want my copyrights for this thread.

:lol:

The American army should make a real hell march showcasing their military power. That would be something.

I have to admit our country does the BEST military marching in the world. The pure symmetry and discipline are amazing.

I have to admit our country does the BEST military marching in the world. The pure symmetry and discipline are amazing.

The Beijing Olympics opening ceremony was even better, that was some amazing synchronization right there. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom