What's new

World Cup 2011 was fixed ICC Intelligence Report

pakistan-006.jpg

We are listening.....:D:D:D:D

Isliay Razzaq ko ney select kar tein. Hafeez chuttiya beymaan ne usay kilaaf kar diya board se.

Andaaza ta mujhay.

@Pukhtoon

Yaar puri team ko goli maar deni chayhe. Mujay Hafeez ke asharon se pata chal gaya yeh do numbari kar ra hain.

Zaka Ashraf imaandaar banda tah, isliay usay replace kar diya is kanjar Sethi se.

Yeh bharti kamzoor churay'on ne paisay'on ke khatir sara kel hi kharab kar diya.

Players do what the boards says to them. So Cheers

let me tell you my last night experience i was with friends for a dinner and there i met some old cricketers who played for Province level they were also there for a dinner party and among them there was a person who is the president of ****** region. He told us that he is the person who selected junaid khan in the team. But on a deal and the deal was what ever he earns it will be 50 50 between them. Coz he told Junaid khan that yr kind of bowler are many in Pakistan who are lurking here and there..And he was agreed.

Bhai the report is published / leaked by ICC not PCB :lol:
First of all the report does not accuses India.Secondly i mentioned nowhere Pakistan or PCB in my post.I am talking about specific people like Razpak,just read his post 33.

the probe is on and matter is with SC. In past also many players : Azhar, Zadeja etc were punished for wrong doings .

Finally a sane reply. I know the probe is going on but my question has been that why didn't they suspend Raina and Dhoni until the probe is concluded? Why a special treatment for them?

First of all the report does not accuses India.Secondly i mentioned nowhere Pakistan or PCB in my post.I am talking about specific people like Razpak,just read his post 33.

I'm in no way accusing India as a team for match fixing.

para so india is wining T20-2014 ...... plz tell me ...... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ................. :alcoholic::cray:

i dont know as i quit in 2009 and start earning with my mehnat lol

but my wild guess it will be SA or SL :D

Players do what the boards says to them. So Cheers

let me tell you my last night experience i was with friends for a dinner and there i met some old cricketers who played for Province level they were also there for a dinner party and among them there was a person who is the president of ****** region. He told us that he is the person who selected junaid khan in the team. But on a deal and the deal was what ever he earns it will be 50 50 between them. Coz he told Junaid khan that yr kind of bowler are many in Pakistan who are lurking here and there..And he was agreed.

In haramzaade lokon ki charbi utar ke ghareebon ko kilani chaye.

Meray shair mey itni firing huwi mayoosi mein, ke mamu bataa ra ta uska teen saal ki beti so ney saki.

Board se kya shikwa kareiin. Yeh Nawaz beghairat ko hi kataal kar dena chahye.

Haraamzaade Taliban awam ko maarti hain fazool me. Jin ko maarna chahye unko kuch ney keti.

Last time it was WI.. I took WI before even the WC starts in 6 Rupees Rate And earned alot lol lol lol that was my 1st and last bet after 2009 lol

Finally a sane reply. I know the probe is going on but my question has been that why didn't they suspend Raina and Dhoni until the probe is concluded? Why a special treatment for them?

I'm in no way accusing India as a team for match fixing.

IMO they should be suspended .. but then it depends on court. One reason may be that charges against dhoni and riana are not of direct involvement in fixing and giving incomplete info about their boss (maiyappan.. defecto owner of CHenani IPL team) But let me remind you s major clean up operation is going on within BCCI. The all powerful BCCI boss was forced to step down , all his cronies were also purged out of BCCI. so wait and watch.

Dhoni has been accused by the bookie. And the judge found out it to be credible enough to include in his report submitted to the supreme court. Who are we to say that his confession cannot be taken seriously?

Baba confession can be taken seriously to suspend the bookie, not other people, thats not confession, thats accusation. And an accusation without ANY evidence is just hearsay and can not be used to suspend people.

There was obvious prima facie evidence against the Pakistani trio that was seen by the world. If a bookie had merely claimed that Pakistanis players were fixing matches, that would not be sufficient to suspend them. How are you comparing the two?

Back
Top Bottom