What's new

World Cup 2011 was fixed ICC Intelligence Report

it would be as the world will know how actually indias won their pride:rofl::rofl::rofl:
it would be as the world will know how actually indias won their pride:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You Seem to be happy about that ,think big, we got the cup and what did you get for fixing,imagine the general public reaction towards you team when they know you team took money and lost the match.cup be gaya izzath be zayi.

I can go on and on like this...lets hope fixing taken out of the game.you point finger i point finger.what do we get .

Only corrupt players from weaker nations go to jail. Others get to captain India in world cups :D

India won the world cup. You cannot take money to win the matches. So obviously its the members of other teams who must have underplayed their potential to help India win the world cup. I am guessing more Pakistanis going to Jail after their semi final performance.

Thanks to rehman malik and yousaf raza gillani for setting up awarding the match to hindustan. :cheers:

India won the world cup. You cannot take money to win the matches. So obviously its the members of other teams who must have underplayed their potential to help India win the world cup. I am guessing more Pakistanis going to Jail after their semi final performance.

I'm talking about IPL mate.

Pakistani logic at its best ....Dhoni played well... how he supposed to do fixing for that.

Dhoni and Riana were named in Mudgal report and yet playing in current world cup.

Lols Its not our problem if some Begairat players taken money to lose and sold their countries.

Going by the Performance of Imran Khan as leader ! 1992 wc was fixed for sure !!! :)

28lgtw9.gif

lol not only the world cup 2011 but champions trophy 2013 , Icc t20 world 2014 everything is fixed cause India is winning and Pakistan looses :lol:

lol not only the world cup 2011 but champions trophy 2013 , Icc t20 world 2014 everything is fixed cause India is winning and Pakistan looses :lol:

Lol at your obsession with Pakistan. The report is mad by ICC not Pakistan.

Yeah there is a lot of fixing in IPL,no dnying in that.

They were accused,it has still not been proven.

Accused? So they should have been suspended at least? Like what they did to the Pakistani trio and some others such as Azharuddin, Hense Cronje etc until the investigations are concluded. No?

Accused? So they should have been suspended at least? Like what they did to the Pakistani trio and some others such as Azharuddin, Hense Cronje etc until the investigations are concluded. No?
Are you kidding me??Pakistan trio were proved to be guilty

Are you kidding me??Pakistan trio were proved to be guilty

Pakistani trio were proved to be guilty much later when the trial was concluded in British courts. The ICC suspended them much earlier, they did not even play the next test match!

And let me add, if a player is accused of corruption by the committee set by the court, the first thing done is to suspend the player and begin the investigations. Standard operating procedure really. But we saw that this did not happen because it was the Indian captain who was accused. Law can take the hike!

Back
Top Bottom