What's new

World Bank ICP 2011: Pakistan's GDP $788 Billion, Per Capita $4,450

Not sure but Defence budget will hit 14Billion dollars mark in 2018.Or almost doubling in the next 4years.
Any idea if funds for projects nuclear submarine and missiles and nuclear warheads are included in the defense budget ???

Any idea if funds for projects nuclear submarine and missiles and nuclear warheads are included in the defense budget ???

As far as i know nuclear program budget is seperate from official defence budget and as per foriegn source's Pakistan Annual Spending on Nuclear program is more than 2Billion dollars.

If the Base Change in 2016 does add 150Billion dollars to the already existing 300Billion dollars or almost 360-70Billion dollars in 2016.

Than most probably 2023-24.if with full potential than even possible in 2021-22
You are being too optimistic my friend

First of all the Nominal GDP stands around 240 billion dollars and not 300. Secondly even if we grow by 6-8% per year that is highly unlikely under current scenario, our economy would stand close to half trillion dollars by the time you have mentioned.

As per IMF predictions, our GDP Nominal would stand at 342 billion dollars in 2019

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

You are being too optimistic my friend

First of all the Nominal GDP stands around 240 billion dollars and not 300. Secondly even if we grow by 6-8% per year that is highly unlikely under current scenario, our economy would stand close to half trillion dollars by the time you have mentioned.

As per IMF predictions, our GDP Nominal would stand at 342 billion dollars in 2019

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

Last month or prior to the release of IMF april 2014 outlook

Pakistan projected GDP for 2020 in IMF was 280Billion dollars but with only a slight improvement in our Economy.The increase it by more than 60Billion dollars.

The rest i will explain later

Last month or prior to the release of IMF april 2014 outlook

Pakistan projected GDP for 2020 in IMF was 280Billion dollars but with only a slight improvement in our Economy.The increase it by more than 60Billion dollars.

The rest i will explain later

In IMF news posted today

''A further reduction of 1% of GDP (Rs292 billion) in budget deficit''

Which mean GDP is Rs 29.2 trillion, or around $297 billion. Last time they put estimate at Rs 29.7 trillion couple of months.

We should get better idea next month when they release official figures.

In IMF news posted today

''A further reduction of 1% of GDP (Rs292 billion) in budget deficit''

Which mean GDP is Rs 29.2 trillion, or around $297 billion. Last time they put estimate at Rs 29.7 trillion couple of months.

We should get better idea next month when they release official figures.

actually i had even com across a source few weeks earlier claiming Pakistani GDP To be 32Trillion PKR.

It is definitely no less than 300Billion dollars.IMF,World bank itself will update their sites later But let us get this figure once again confirmed

Back
Top Bottom