Status
Not open for further replies.
---
as thnk tank member
you action sets benchmark for fellow..
if you indulge in name game
others take it as natural than exception which wil degarde quality of forum
just a suggestion ..

Yes i am a think tank. But i am fed up with this kind of non-sense. Members only shut up when shown their own true face.

Yes i am a think tank. But i am fed up with this kind of non-sense. Members only shut up when shown their own true face.
--
yes .. it goes off track..
one logical reply avoid 10 off trackers
so choice is ours

This study is skewed, it does not account for the thousands of Pakistanis put out of their misery by the soldiers of allah and axhieving jannah with hooors, that tilts the scales way too much imo.

It has been proven Pakistan didn't harbor anyone. If it did, it would be under US Sanctions, but hey USA is back to rebuilding its relationship with Pakistan

You're either extremely naive or woefully ignorant to actually make that statement.

Everyone knows how Dawood Ibrahim eloquently escaped India and India has been crying ever since. While the real culprit is destined to be your PM.

Real culprit? I hope you aren't implying that Modi was responsible for the Bombay blasts.

Man, imagine a guy blacklisted by US just like Osama, responsible for 3000 deaths in India, just like Osama was responsible for Americans, getting to be India's PM.

That is the wonderful thing about democracy, it is not contingent upon who is or is not black listed by USA. But being a Pakistani democracy would be an alien concept to you, considering it took your country more than 6 decades to have a government finish a full term. :azn:

Your posts don't reflect you being a think tank member.

It has been proven Pakistan didn't harbor anyone. If it did, it would be under US Sanctions, but hey USA is back to rebuilding its relationship with Pakistan

Everyone knows how Dawood Ibrahim eloquently escaped India and India has been crying ever since. While the real culprit is destined to be your PM.

Man, imagine a guy blacklisted by US just like Osama, responsible for 3000 deaths in India, just like Osama was responsible for Americans, getting to be India's PM.
Blacklisted by USA like Osama?:lol:

NancyPowellAndNarendraModi.jpg

That's the US ambasssador greeting Modi. When will you wake up?

Blacklisted by USA like Osama?:lol:

NancyPowellAndNarendraModi.jpg

That's the US ambasssador greeting Modi. When will you wake up?

That's called diplomacy, just like this below, who were nurtured by Osama.

reaganmeetstalibanwhitehouse.jpg

You're either extremely naive or woefully ignorant to actually make that statement.

Real culprit? I hope you aren't implying that Modi was responsible for the Bombay blasts.

That is the wonderful thing about democracy, it is not contingent upon who is or is not black listed by USA. But being a Pakistani democracy would be an alien concept to you, considering it took your country more than 6 decades to have a government finish a full term. :azn:

Your posts don't reflect you being a think tank member.

See, that's the problem with people like you who have access to internet but no reasoning. I didn't say Modi was responsible for bombay blasts.....and i am sure you know what he was responsible for......and the fact that such a guy is in a race to be your pm.

That's called diplomacy, just like this below, who were nurtured by Osama.

reaganmeetstalibanwhitehouse.jpg

Yes, I was anticipating that picture to come up. It has been pointed out a thousand times why it is absurd to compare, but I'll go again. That pic was taken way before 9/11, and had nothing to do with Osama. It was taken when taliban and USA were fighting side by side against Soviets. After the taliban took power and established a crappy regime, US broke all relations with them. After Osama did 9/11, could you show me an instance of USA doing "diplomacy" with him and the ambassador greeting him with flowers?

If Modi actually did kill anybody, and USA "blacklisted" him as you say, then they would send navy seals with M-4s after him, not ambassadors with flowers. Try again.

It is really pathetic to see Pakistanis clutching at straws to draw a false equivalence between India and Pakistan, and pretending that there are Osamas in India. Nope - it happens only in Pakistan. Just because you want there to be a bad guy in India to feel good about your country, doesn't mean there actually is.

Bottom line - Pakistan's honoured guests are the world's scum. India's politicians are not.

See, that's the problem with people like you who have access to internet but no reasoning. I didn't say Modi was responsible for bombay blasts.....and i am sure you know what he was responsible for......and the fact that such a guy is in a race to be your pm.

You are responsible for raping a little girl.Proof you ask?Why i have none?How then can you say that, you ask?By the same token you are calling Modi a murderer i say.I hope you are not offended by my point , i am trying to clarify how you cannot blame someone who is cleared by judiciary as innocent.

Yes, I was anticipating that picture to come up. It has been pointed out a thousand times why it is absurd to compare, but I'll go again. That pic was taken way before 9/11, and had nothing to do with Osama. It was taken when taliban and USA were fighting side by side against Soviets. After the taliban took power and established a crappy regime, US broke all relations with them. After Osama did 9/11, could you show me an instance of USA doing "diplomacy" with him and the ambassador greeting him with flowers?

If Modi actually did kill anybody, and USA "blacklisted" him as you say, then they would send navy seals with M-4s after him, not ambassadors with flowers. Try again.

It is really pathetic to see Pakistanis clutching at straws to draw a false equivalence between India and Pakistan, and pretending that there are Osamas in India. Nope - it happens only in Pakistan. Just because you want there to be a bad guy in India to feel good about your country, doesn't mean there actually is.

Bottom line - Pakistan's honoured guests are the world's scum. India's politicians are not.

Ouch, i stepped on the tail there didn't I?

After the killing of Osama, Pakistan-US relations have improved, much to the dismay of your disillusioned people. Honored guests? First take out Dawood if he is in Pakistan, and then we'll talk. Or Hafiz Saeed. See, India can only do as much as make bollywood renditions. In real life, they are all talk and no substance.

You're the one who tried to draw an analogy between Dawood and Modi!

Most of politicians in India have had religious riots during their tenure (such is the burden of living in a multi-religious society unfortunately), nothing unique with Modi. However, you failed to point out that Modi has been exonerated by the courts, or perhaps you weren't aware of that fact.

After the killing of Osama, Pakistan-US relations have improved, much to the dismay of your disillusioned people. Honored guests? First take out Dawood if he is in Pakistan, and then we'll talk. Or Hafiz Saeed. See, India can only do as much as make bollywood renditions. In real life, they are all talk and no substance.
--
dont be under that infuence..
let us go out of afg
they never spare those who kill thier people

You're the one who tried to draw an analogy between Dawood and Modi!

Most of politicians in India have had religious riots during their tenure (such is the burden of living in a multi-religious society unfortunately), nothing unique with Modi. However, you failed to point out that Modi has been exonerated by the courts, or perhaps you weren't aware of that fact.

Exonerated by which courts and under what prosecution? If that judgement is to be believed, then why are his political rivals still bent on maligning him? Apparently not so exonerated.

All irrelevant points and non sequiters. I dind't say anything about HS or DI. You can boast about your heroes all you want. My only point to you was that your comparison of OBL and Modi was ludicrous. And your assertion that US has "blacklisted" him JUST LIKE they did to Osama was risible. Now bringing in irrelevant other points clearly demonstrates who's tail has been stepped on.

Now go ahead with your boasts about harbouring terrorists. It doesn't interest me. We have known for a long time that we have a neighbour that harbours such people, so nothing new in it. And their "think tanks" openly boast about it, as if it is something to be proud of. It explains the sad state they find themselves in.

Exonerated by which courts and under what prosecution? If that judgement is to be believed, then why are his political rivals still bent on maligning him? Apparently not so exonerated.

If you want to justify your title of "think tank", try to figure that out by yourself. Go on, it shouldn't be too hard.

All irrelevant points and non sequiters. I dind't say anything about HS or DI. You can boast about your heroes all you want. My only point to you was that your comparison of OBL and Modi was ludicrous. And your assertion that US has "blacklisted" him JUST LIKE they did to Osama was risible. Now bringing in irrelevant other points clearly demonstrates who's tail has been stepped on.

Now go ahead with your boasts about harbouring terrorists. It doesn't interest me. We have known for a long time that we have a neighbour that harbours such people, so nothing new in it. And their "think tanks" openly boast about it, as if it is something to be proud of. It explains the sad state they find themselves in.

If you want to justify your title of "think tank", try to figure that out by yourself. Go on, it shouldn't be too hard.

Like i said, Indians like you believe that Pakistan is the cause for your problems. Well, a nation of 1.2 billion cries because of a nation of 180 million people, who they consider enemy, then yes, i am proud of our ISI and what ever they do to India. Remember it is a two way street. India messes with us, we mess back, just to show that we can.

About the US-Osama thing, i already told you. Pakistan is a strategic ally of the US. Even after the Osama killing, it has come out relatively unscathed on the world stage. Do we see any sanctions or military action being imposed on Pakistan? Because they know that Pakistan didn't know. Only people like you believe in it. It's been 3 years, and if anything, Pakistan's relationship is improving. Simple. So you can sing about Osama all day, the real fact is, it really didn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom