What's new

"Women are to blame for most rapes"; Indian men on women !

Whenever ,moral values in nations fall,they decay and become vulnerable to external invasion or internal civil wars/destruction.

Of course they are. Why won't they just stop making a show of their goodies? The other day I had to literally resist the urge to kiss a random hot girl on her luscious lips in the middle of the road. I ended up reciting Ayatul Kursi in a bid to take my eyes (and mind) off her as she walked past me. So, girls, you're the most beautiful thing ever happened to the world! All you have to do is shed some insecurity and quit looking for men's compliments/approval to your beauty for the sake of your own safety...and men's izzat. And please stop making us poor souls uneasy. :cry:
J/K
----
Larkay larkiyon se ztda nek hotay hn. Jab koi Larka kisi larki ko dekhta hy tuo kehta hy "subhanallah, kitni pyari larki hy". lekin jab koi larki kisi larkay ko dekhti hy tuo kehti hy "kaamina kahin ka... Dekho na kese ghoor ra hy".

you need to open Ist and 2nd Eye also
what if you flash 100 dollar bills in a worst part of the city, what do you think will happen to you, but whatever happens you should only blame the ones who rob or kill you dont blame your own stupidity.

I know this argument; hence, women shouldn't go out at all, if they do, then it is natural for them to get raped. in fact, it would be deemed that they were asking for it...right?

When a tharky gets hard and his hormones are jumping out of his skin because he watched a real good **** in an internet cafe, try having this philosophical debate with him and that too in a room just you and him and see who wins the debate :)

So, if a tharky cannot control his primitive urges in a civilized society, it is fault of the women. In other words, it is natural for men to go out and pounce on any woman on the street after watching a ****.

Of course they are. Why won't they just stop making a show of their goodies? The other day I had to literally resist the urge to kiss a random hot girl on her luscious lips in the middle of the road. I ended up reciting Ayatul Kursi in a bid to take my eyes (and mind) off her as she walked past me. So, girls, you're the most beautiful thing ever happened to the world! All you have to do is shed some insecurity and quit looking for men's compliments/approval to your beauty for the sake of your own safety...and men's izzat. And please stop making us poor souls uneasy. :cry:
J/K
----
Larkay larkiyon se ztda nek hotay hn. Jab koi Larka kisi larki ko dekhta hy tuo kehta hy "subhanallah, kitni pyari larki hy". lekin jab koi larki kisi larkay ko dekhti hy tuo kehti hy "kaamina kahin ka... Dekho na kese ghoor ra hy".

I suggest you immediately stop doing everything that you do to look good; haircut, shaving, gym, good clothes, etc. and try to look as miserable & ugly as possible, otherwise, someday some gay hunk would push you in a corner and after half an hour blame you for the whole incident. :D

I don't buy the theory that a woman is somehow superior to me because she has a uterus. Sorry man.

You cannot create life without a man and a woman. The woman is the gestational receptacle. Easier to do that when you sit at home, while the man hunts for food or defends against enemies.

There are gender based roles and evolutionary derived equipping of each gender to play such. Does not put either on an elevated pedestal.

Its simple. There is physical violence. And the perpetrator inserts a body part by force into the victim. Stripped of all the social humbug, that's all there is to it.

I did not say she is superior, you did.

Using today's technology and cocktail of chemicals acting as an 'artificial sperm' it is now possible to trick a human egg into forming an embryo. No man is required.

Now give a man and a women a gun each. This balances out the inequality. What do you do now ?

What you do not realize is that evolutionary ladder assisted by technology has now skewed in favor of the other gender. These are just facts. Deal with it.

The earlier evolutionary role as receptacle and food hunter and defend is not defunct. Deal with that.

BTW you did not answer me if you would consider gang rape by a gay gang the same as a gang beating you up. This question is just as important.

Rape is the act of insane men who are maniac but women /girls too need to avoid late night outings at deserted places or places having less movements in night. The change in society as a whole along with the mind set of parents too in giving girls more liberties is responsible too to some extent

whoever blames women for rape are potential rapists and surely clinical psychopaths

I am sure if modesty is adopted by women and media imposes a discipline on modesty of content, number of rape cases will definitely reduce to almost 10-15%.

I call Bull$hit.

Modesty by women which apparently in most males mind implies dressing up more as opposed to less is in NO WAY responsible for rape.

It is the mindset of men here that a woman wearing less clothes implies she is loose or deserves or wants to be raped.

It's a man's fault not keeping his urges in check. BS modesty and sht. This is the blame the victim mentality only rampant in 3rd class societies especially in India, Pak and other ill educated areas.

Jaahil chootyas.

Tehelka will take the worst of Indian society and post their views as the views of Indians for their sensationalizing agenda.

I am also an Indian male and I say it's complete BS. Of course girls can exercise more caution but the blame squarely goes to the rapists.I know hundreds of Indian males and at least 90 % of them will agree with me. Wonder why Tehelka never interviewed them.

It's like I go and interview a bunch of Stormfront members and come to the conclusion that all white people are racist. BS.

Tehelka interviewed their own staff!!

Nothing to do with rapes though.

Wonderful display of patriarchy by the respondents. Add to the list of idiotic sentiments and notions.

Yes, this victim blaming needs to end.

I know this argument; hence, women shouldn't go out at all, if they do, then it is natural for them to get raped. in fact, it would be deemed that they were asking for it...right?

So, if a tharky cannot control his primitive urges in a civilized society, it is fault of the women. In other words, it is natural for men to go out and pounce on any woman on the street after watching a ****.

no dumbu, its means you protect yourself knowing your are the weaker sex. and about that civilized society well is that a civilized society than why so many savages running around free, why do rapists go unpunished, why there is unequality, why kids dont get treatment, why kids dying of hunger.....some civilized society or are we talking about Eutopia

common belief is Rapists are psychopaths. what about those with very high Hormones and sex drive?

future is implants in man's body to control his urges - for the safety of women.

Offtopic:
as someone said, female to female reproduction will be possible soon. what will men stand? imagine a world without man? :D - also what about the female sexuality which is flexible unlike men? they are into everything as per some scientists. even someone eating banana can make someone wet ;)

common belief is Rapists are psychopaths. what about those with very high Hormones and sex drive?

future is implants in man's body to control his urges - for the safety of women.

Offtopic:
as someone said, female to female reproduction will be possible soon. what will men stand? imagine a world without man? :D - also what about the female sexuality which is flexible unlike men? they are into everything as per some scientists. [[even someone eating banana can make someone wet]] ;)
and someone can get a boner by the same. :D

Back
Top Bottom