What's new

WikiLeaks: Narendra Modi, the lone honest Indian politician

Just stating my views. Whether it was apathy or it was wilful participation, under Modi's watch Indian citizens were killed because of their religious views. The way people talk about him, you would think he is Harry Potter and he will cast a spell, wave his wand and do away with India's ills.

I dont agree that he is a killer as the media portrays,the congress has been the worst in that regard and much worse than Modi.

Modi's thing is nothing.

These things are normal and unavoidable.

Anger of 600 years doesn't go in 60 years,thats how it works.

Sooner you understand,sooner u can get off your fancy land.

There are many statues of Congress leaders in every corner of the country ..... crows and pigeons can do such thing there ....

offtopic : We came against each other after a long span howz life ?,

:lol::lol:....life's good bro. you may find this interesting...I'm making a PPT, forumming on PDF and listrning to the below...all at the same time ....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Before any one post on Godhara, should remember, it started with burning alive 58 HINDUS. Since Hindus are in majority, people see Muslims killed, not Hindus killed.

BTW a simple thing, Hindus are higher in number than Muslims, casualties of Muslims would have been high. Simple, more Rioters of one community, more the casualties of opposite one.

Just stating my views. Whether it was apathy or it was wilful participation, under Modi's watch Indian citizens were killed because of their religious views. The way people talk about him, you would think he is Harry Potter and he will cast a spell, wave his wand and do away with India's ills.

Let us grant that you may be a well meaning individual.

Google "MODINAMA", a series of articles by Madhu Kishwar on the Manushi website. It is a series, and 5 articles have been posted so far.

I don't doubt he is incorruptible. So was Hitler. The thing with tyrants is that they genuinely see themselves as messiahs who will save the nation. Hitler was cheered on too by the adoring crowds. The problem is that there is no sane alternative. I would much rather see a Nitish Kumar be the PM than Modi. I liked Manmohan Singh in his first term - if he had hung his boots then he would go down as one of the better PMs of the country - not quite Vajpayee or Shastri - just a notch lower. His second term has reduced him to a joke - he will be spoken of in the same breath as Deve Gowda now. Unfortunately, I see the cult of Modi growing everywhere. It is more than likely he will be the PM. But 40-50 years from now, future generations will look at us the the same way as the Germans looked at their grandparents who willingly ceded all power to the oratorical skill of Hitler.

Absolute propaganda - comparing Modi to Hitler. People who can't open their own eyes but feed on whatever Sh!t media feeds them are bound to talk Sh!t like that. Keep going.

P.S. WTF: Sh!t is banned on pdf. what is problem with the word sh!t.

:omghaha: As if 2002 was the first riot in India. The Guy has changed the face of Gujarat weather by a spell or not I don't know but then who cares as long as there is result on the ground. Come summer when the rest of India will sweat in 45 degree heat without electricity Gujarat will have 24 hours bijli. Just a small change that he has done.

the idea that one man will magically 'lead' the country to glory has been a seductive one at many points in history. Fact- there never really is a magical solution anything. Some problems really take decades of systemic work to solve than the exceptional abilities of one man.

The man has performed for the last 12 years in Gujarat. I just don't understand what are you guys saying. Or if you Congis are totally oblivious of what is going around in this world. Bhai we are not talking about Papu here.

I don't doubt he is incorruptible. So was Hitler.

the validation of godwin's law wont get you anywhere......hitler did not go to elections every 5 years and repeatedly won the population's democratic mandate......btw sardar patel too was incorruptible and he was from gujarat too...we can take it both ways....u take it the negative dramatic way, i take it the positive more realistic way....

btw how may auschwitzes have happened in the 11 years of his rule ?

The thing with tyrants is that they genuinely see themselves as messiahs who will save the nation.

anyone who thinks he can improve the condition of the country is a tyrant..okay...so what do you want them to think to be considered democratic ?

Unfortunately, I see the cult of Modi growing everywhere. It is more than likely he will be the PM. But 40-50 years from now, future generations will look at us the the same way as the Germans looked at their grandparents who willingly ceded all power to the oratorical skill of Hitler.

mere theaterics......you are superimposing what you consider modi to be on what he actually is....this is your perception not borne out of facts, but out of your own bias and prejudice and has only as much value......

may be modi should cut all his links with hindu terror and convert to islam to prove his genuinity, then minorities may vote?
^^^ but, then Hindutvawaadis will miss modi for what they aim!

exactly.....u talk as if he was harry potter and had a magic wand to magically stop the riots and that he wilfully chose to keep his magic wand unused......

truth is...

muslims started the riots. FACT....

gujarat police were undermanned and ill-equipped to completely stop the riots...FACT

inspite of this thousands of muslims were still saved from rioters..FACT

hundreds of rioters (hindus) were shot dead in police firing...FACT

army was mobilized in border due to parliament attack and could not be immediately mobilized..FACT

the three neighboring congress ruled states refused to send the police forces inspite of his request to them...FACT

that till date not a single shred of evidence has been unearthed that proves his complicity...FACT

that he was mere 3 months into the seat of a CM when it happened and he had no administrative experience prior to that....FACT

inspite of all this the riots were controlled in three days and even before that they were prevented from spreading to all over gujarat...FACT

and most importantly this was not the first or deadliest religious riot in India..

Not just Modi: Guide to riots before 2002 and after | Firstpost

may be modi should cut all his links with hindu terror and convert to islam to prove his genuinity, then minorities may vote?

why should he convert to islam to get voted....india is not a islamic republic or minority republic.....its a secular republic.....why should modi's religion matter to u in a secular republic..? are you a communalist ?

do minorites convert to hinduism to prove their loyalty to india ?

and what is hindu terror...how many cases of "hindu terror" have been proved till now ?

There is no Hindutvawaadi in Modi. Most leaders in RSS & VHP doesn't like Modi. Modi actually kicked out Praveen Togadia from Gujarat (Can any Congi Chief Minister do that). He only focuses on Development. Which also meant demolition of many temples to make way for infrastructure.

The problem is that India is so corrupt to the core which includes people in Power, Media and Bureaucrats that they are waging a propoganda war against Modi as they are afraid to let someone so incorruptible become the leader of the country. For these corrupt people its a matter of survival.

and the topic is who is corrupt/not corrupt...lets not hijack the topic to (pseudo) secularism....modi is not corrupt....congress is *** deep in corruption.....no comparison there.....

congis have perfected the art of deflecting issues....whenever someone points that they are corrupt to the core and looting the nation bone dry....they just deflect the topic to (pseudo)secularism

btw even if "secularism" is the metric....this table should awaken people....

riottable11.png

I don't doubt he is incorruptible. So was Hitler. The thing with tyrants is that they genuinely see themselves as messiahs who will save the nation. Hitler was cheered on too by the adoring crowds. The problem is that there is no sane alternative. I would much rather see a Nitish Kumar be the PM than Modi. I liked Manmohan Singh in his first term - if he had hung his boots then he would go down as one of the better PMs of the country - not quite Vajpayee or Shastri - just a notch lower. His second term has reduced him to a joke - he will be spoken of in the same breath as Deve Gowda now. Unfortunately, I see the cult of Modi growing everywhere. It is more than likely he will be the PM. But 40-50 years from now, future generations will look at us the the same way as the Germans looked at their grandparents who willingly ceded all power to the oratorical skill of Hitler.

Hitler killed millions of people on the basis of race
Modi is no where near him
& Hitler lost a winning war with his stupid policies Modi is a great leader

dont compare him with Modi

the only one close to hiter in india is rajiv gandhi....after his mommy was killed he and his goons systematically butchered sikhs all over north india - with the help of government machinery - for over three weeks as revenge and to cleanse it of sikhs.....

but mother of god...he is today a bharat ratna awardee....with airports, bridges, roads, cricket stadiums named after him....and he is the blue eyed visionary who brought computers to india....

As much as I support the BJP, I don't see them winning the next election, to be brutally honest. Bunch of immature idiots always fighting amongst themselves. Though they may win if the polls are conducted on the net :P.

and the topic is who is corrupt/not corrupt...lets not hijack the topic to (pseudo) secularism....modi is not corrupt....congress is *** deep in corruption.....no comparison there.....

congis have perfected the art of deflecting issues....whenever someone points that they are corrupt to the core and looting the nation bone dry....they just deflect the topic to (pseudo)secularism

btw even if "secularism" is the metric....this table should awaken people....

riottable11.png

Interesting Chart ....VP singh who was CM of UP during 1980 riots became Prime minster in 1989 ...

Back
Top Bottom