What's new

WikiLeaks: India, Russia and UAE supporting Baloch insurgency

If Pasha briefed it to our MP's than how did it became part of US state transmittal?

I like your trust in Pasha, i hope you maintain it in your posts.

GAWADAR will not hurt Dubai by any means. It is very difficult to believe it.

GAWADAR completed in record time and no insurgency was ever reported there.

The report on the briefing was sent to US so that they know whi is arming and aiding the Baloch insurgents.

As for Dubai and it's competition from Gwadar.

The Dubai authorities used every kind of tactic to keep the Gwadar port project of Pakistan underdeveloped and underutilized.

Dubai Crashing Down : Gwadar Should Benefit | The Pakistani Spectator

They even asked for Gwadar not to be operated.

WikiLeaks founder says 7 years to study all secret archives

Julian Assange, the enigmatic founder of the WikiLeaks, said it could take at least seven years to study all secret materials archived by his whistleblower website.

WikiLeaks made public on Monday more than 250,000 confidential U.S. diplomatic cables, which contain, in particular, harsh comments about many world leaders.

Speaking in a video interview with the Russian Reporter magazine, Assange said that the leaked documents were just a small portion of the materials that he has, and more "waves" should be expected in the next month-and-a-half.

The 39-year-old Australian activist said WikiLeaks "only scratched the surface" and it could take as long as seven years to thoroughly study the documents that shed light on many important events in many countries.

This is your assumption!!
According to your assumption they also funded corruption in Pakistan.. because a stable Pakistan can become hub for trade and Islamabad air ports will become regional hub, instead of Dubai.

Mind it, most of terrorists are trained in Afghanistan and enter from Afghanistan.... Head of insurgents was Bugti yet he is declared shaheed by Pakistan govt. and Sharif clan.

yes.. this situation is very complex and there are a lot of players involved
definately the most mischief is from Indian & Afghan support of some Baloch outlaws but there are more regional dimensions as well.
Sharif clan will side with every terrorist mullah & butcher who is fighting Pakistan Army. Nawaz family calls Taliban as their borthers so its no susprise that BLA terrorists are also heros in their eyes

yaar yeh drama baazi hain .. sab notanki hai mujhe in leaks par zara bhi bharosa nahi hain .. na to koi proof hota hai in ke pass

waha nawaz shareef ko nanga karr rahe hain kahin india ke secirity advisor ko toh kahin PM or Turkey and kahin Russia ko. sirf USA clean chit main hai baki hum sab chootiya hai we are the culprits..

Same applies to India too, to break-up Pakistan even further!

Its in India´s interests, plain n simple, wikileaks or otherwise!

Well I hope GOI isn't that dumb to play with fire at this point of time. The only reason GOI or other powers are supporting insurgency in Pakistan is to make it destabilize so it can't be a threat for India in any conflict and to make it diffcult for China to make use of Gwadar port. Breaking Pakistan isn't that easy and the last few years of blood shed and operations has already proved that. India won't put it's own security at risk for any supposed break up of Pakistan. And any Pakistan's supposed break up is any where near in the future. :)

The DG ISI has stated this in a meeting and he has also named UAE as a supporter of the Baloch Insurgency.

Makes sense, they would not want competition for their ports and cities.

No - UAE wont in a 100 years mess with Pakistan , it can be some of their corporates supporting these Terrorists not the UAE Govt.

Some saudis send money to the TTP which doesn't mean that the Govt of KSA is supporting them !

Lets stop stereotyping others as we are the ones who don't like being generalized do we ?:coffee:

It could not have been more shocking for me to know that UAE who claims to be a "brother" of Pakistan is conspiring with India and Russia in funding the Baloch insurgency, to kill Pakistanis. Now, I am understanding the real intentions of UAE. UAE has supported a permanent seat for India in UNSC. Moreover, the Emirati media is very biased against Pakistan. On one side, they show their generosity by donating their wealth to Pakistan and on the hand there are afraid of Gwadar Port? Which in no way is a threat to Dubai. It fills me with utter dismay to find the real intentions of our so-called Emirati brothers, my remorse has overtaken my anger. I still cannot believe UAE would do such a thing to Pakistan.

The report has one source paraphrasing/summarizing DG ISI's comments to parliament - it provides no details about the context in which those comments were made.

DG ISI may have made those comments WRT to financial support for the Taliban from private entities in the UAE for example, and the source merely reported the DG ISI's comments as 'support for the Taliban from the UAE'.

Lets not take everything said in the leaks as gospel and understand that in many cases the information is second hand and indirect, and subject to misinterpretation and bias by the alleged sources.

Why do you think it was deliberate? Do you think India can influence wikileaks more than US can do?

India is in the same enviable position as Israel: they need not do anything; the US will do all their dirty work.

All the countries you fatasize allying with Pakistan?

No, almost all the countries harmed by wikileaks are the same countries where the US wouldn't mind their mutual relationships pegged down a few notches. Rather convenient coincidence.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom