What's new

WikiLeaks: India, Russia and UAE supporting Baloch insurgency

@ANP

It was ANP which asked army to clear KPK from these terrorist.

And as far cursing army concern. Army wanted Asfandyar to be president. Still you hate army. Bad worker.... ANP is not proud of you. :lol:

And Army killed many civis thats why today people of swat can dance in the streets of swat without any fear and thanks PA.

I respect ANP for their bravery in fighting WOT. But you ain't ANP at all.

well a yousufzoi born and bred in the sacred land of kp, you can call me an afghan, i will accept that with pride. Indian thats not me that is usually people of sindh and punjab who carry that dirty gene, people whom we defeated and ruled for centuries.

You my fellow forum members are more indian then indian themselves, so before you call a member of superior race and indian get your facts right.

As far as uk is concerned, am here for studies so yes i post from here

Friend,

no matter what region or race you come from.....you should learn to behave and understand that you are in 21st century. we can see how good your race is by seeing the condition of afghans today.....you are one lucky sitting in UK enjoying.

your forefathers might have ruled us for centuries, but scums like you still stay in those wet dreams thousand years back. try to make you and your society atleast at a level somewhat pakistan or india is today...

Where did UAE figure in this equation?

A guy who post with the name of ANP can neither be in UK nor educated!

I thought it was Oman, i never dream that UAE could...........shocking & sad for me. UAE is considered a very brotherly & among best Arab allies, but well we saw a news some days back that UAE support Indian UNSC seat, so may be we Pakistanis should open eyes & be careful with all so called 'brother' countries.

Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was

MPs told Russia, India and UAE involved in Baloch insurgency – The Express Tribune

UAE is trying to keep its hegemony in the region, now people should realize that everyone looks out for their own and we should too.

Hmm, perhaps we could fund some insurgents in UAE as pay back?

And why you want to believe any such non-sense?

Gawadar is a Indo-American nightmare.

By no means it hurts UAE perhaps a bit of problem to Iranians.

Our ISI Chief Pasha briefed our MP's about this. He knows what he is talking about and that is why I believe it.

Gwadar will hurt Dubai a lot because of it's location and accessibility to multiple countries.

As for india and uae,their motives can be understood,if they are proven to support baluch insurgency.But why russia?what in the world have they to do with baluchistan?

Our ISI Chief Pasha briefed our MP's about this. He knows what he is talking about and that is why I believe it.

Gwadar will hurt Dubai a lot because of it's location and accessibility to multiple countries.

If Pasha briefed it to our MP's than how did it became part of US state transmittal?

I like your trust in Pasha, i hope you maintain it in your posts.

GAWADAR will not hurt Dubai by any means. It is very difficult to believe it.

GAWADAR completed in record time and no insurgency was ever reported there.

As for india and uae,their motives can be understood,if they are proven to support baluch insurgency.But why russia?what in the world have they to do with baluchistan?

The old USSR dreamt of a warm water port on the mouth of the Persian Gulf for decades.

The same lure explains part of China's largesse towards Pakistan.

UAE is trying to keep its hegemony in the region, now people should realize that everyone looks out for their own and we should too.

Same applies to India too, to break-up Pakistan even further!

Its in India´s interests, plain n simple, wikileaks or otherwise!

USA and India would oppose Gawader port because it is very benificial to both China and Pakistan

and secondly the Arab countries who enjoy the monopoly in the international seaport hub in the region. Gawader is a serious challenge to their future incomes.
hence all these entities are willing to support the thugs of Balochistan who have subjected their ownfellow tribesmen to intimidation &, poverty and misery.

WikiLeaks loses major source of revenue

BERLIN – WikiLeaks has lost a major source of revenue after the online payment service provider PayPal cut off its account used to collect donations, saying the website is engaged in illegal activity.

The announcement also came as WikiLeaks is struggling to keep its website accessible after service providers such as Amazon dropped contracts, and governments and hackers continued to hound the organization.

The weekend move by PayPal came as WikiLeaks' release of hundreds of thousands of United States diplomatic cables brought commercial organizations on the Internet that have business ties with the organization under more scrutiny.

WikiLeaks also is under legal pressure in several countries, including the U.S., and a former colleague of founder Julian Assange has said he will launch of a competing platform.

USA and India would oppose Gawader port because it is very benificial to both China and Pakistan

and secondly the Arab countries who enjoy the monopoly in the international seaport hub in the region. Gawader is a serious challenge to their future incomes.
hence all these entities are willing to support the thugs of Balochistan who have subjected their ownfellow tribesmen to intimidation &, poverty and misery.

This is your assumption!!
According to your assumption they also funded corruption in Pakistan.. because a stable Pakistan can become hub for trade and Islamabad air ports will become regional hub, instead of Dubai.

Mind it, most of terrorists are trained in Afghanistan and enter from Afghanistan.... Head of insurgents was Bugti yet he is declared shaheed by Pakistan govt. and Sharif clan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom