What's new

Why we feel SAD sometimes without any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cz thease guys are not hearing me in my thread....so i will make complain against them.....

P.S: sorry krne ka bi ek way he agar chaho to me nai karun ga complaint.

cz thease guys are not hearing me in my thread....so i will make complain against them.....

P.S: sorry krne ka bi ek way he agar chaho to me nai karun ga complaint.

to janaab ye bhee bata do kee kyaa karen huzoor kee nazre karam ke liye...ye nacheez?????????:azn:

main kabee thanks dene me kanjoosee nahee karta but can somebody tell iff i get thanks in a thread started by me how is it beneficial to mee or the thanks i get????????

main kabee thanks dene me kanjoosee nahee karta but can somebody tell iff i get thanks in a thread started by me how is it beneficial to mee or the thanks i get????????

Thanks is just a number. It gives the poster the satisfaction his post was found worthy by someone. Plus it is one of the techniques to make forums addictive

waise huzoor ki kismaat ka sitara abhee uzoor par hai kyoonki is thread par baajee ki nazar e inaayat abhe tak nahee hui hai!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Thanks is just number. It gives the poster the satisfaction his post was found worthy by someone. Plus it is one of the techniques to make forums addictive

i think you are 110% correct there.

MR Javed Bhai.... Thanks problem solved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom