What's new

Why we feel SAD sometimes without any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at your posts in other thread - you have every right to ask this question. :lol:

Cheeky Bird is good enough .... Let them keep guessing
hahahaha ya
question.jpg

Mr Javed kaiee chesien pochen thee ap se

am going to make a complains against the following ppls to the mod....

Cheeky
Gautam
Pdf_shurtah
Gurru datt

8)

Lets share our views on sad feelings....

& Mods please dont delete this threads just like yesterday's "Mods do u hear me"

& Thanks Mods for answering me, now am not leaving PDF....

now lets share why we feel SAD sometimes without any reason...
its not without any reason...
We all get sad sometimes and ...its usually because we tend to give some negative influences more importance than we should in our daily lives..

For example sometimes u say more than u should have, and then end up feeling bad if u man have hurt someones feeling ....(depends person to person).
and then u end with a bad day.

OR

This can also usually spawn out of feeling of unaccomplisment and solitude. Try getting out and doing something hard physically...usually gets me off my bad mood.

am going to make a complains against the following ppls to the mod....

Cheeky
Gautam
Pdf_shurtah
Gurru datt

8)

What did I do ? I am trying to help :smokin:

This can also usually spawn out of feeling of unaccomplisment and solitude. Try getting out and doing something hard physically...usually gets me off my bad mood.

That why I asked what do you do ? Whatever you do, take pride in it :tup:

its not without any reason...
We all get sad sometimes and ...its usually because we tend to give some negative influences more importance than we should in our daily lives..

For example sometimes u say more than u should have, and then end up feeling bad if u man have hurt someones feeling ....(depends person to person).
and then u end with a bad day.

OR

pata nai mere thanks giving kiu band he warna i will give u a thanks for tht.....it happens to me....also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom