What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Muslim are slaves to Hindus... On this forum you can see it...

Btw, Hindus hate Indian Muslims check out TOI comments :whistle:

Kettle calling pot black :woot:

We Indians don't have to check out anything to know about our own people. :angel:

BTW, You are talking about Hindus, what happen to Muslim Bangalis why they fought a bloody war to get liberated from you??????
:woot::eek:

Indian Muslims love India because its our Motherland, safe, secure, secular, proud and best place to live on earth. :yahoo:

Madre Watan ko Salaam ........ May Allah bless India.
:tup: :angel:

your baniya masters will scold you for arriving 9 pages late

I am afraid even the dog takes compliment from intelligent people .

thats why the pet dogs are there for- taking compliments- from people- you took mine- thats so flattering-

Indian Muslims love India because its our Motherland, safe, secure, secular, proud and best place to live on earth. :yahoo:

Madre Watan ko Salaam ........ May Allah bless India.
:tup: :angel:

Indian Muslims love to live in their own land that is currently OCCUPIED by India

Discrimination in Media

Hindu upper caste men, who constitute just eight per cent of the total population of India, hold over 70 % of the key posts across newsrooms in the country. The so-called twice-born Hindu castes dominate 85 % key posts despite constituting just 16 % of the total population, while the intermediary castes represent a meager 3%.

The Hindu Other Backward Class groups, who are 34 % of the total population, have a share of just 4% in the Indian newsrooms. Muslims, who constitute about 13 % of the population, control just 4 % top posts while Christians and Sikhs have a slightly better representation. But the worst scenario emerges in the case of Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes /Aborgines (STs): Based on CSDS study, 2006. Ref: The Hindu, June 05, 2006

Discrimination in Judiciary

India’s subordinate courts have a backlog of over 22 million cases while the 21 high courts and the Supreme Court have 3.5 million and 32,000 pending cases (2006). In subordinate courts, over 15 million cases are filed and an equal number disposed of annually by about 14,000 judges! Every year a million or more cases are added to the arrears. At the current speed, the lower courts may take 124 years for clearing the backlog. There were only 13 judges for every million people.

Recently a parliamentary committee blamed the judiciary for keeping out competent persons of downtrodden communities from “through a shrewd process of manipulation”. Between 1950 to 2000, 47% of Chief Justices and 40% of Judges were of Brahmin origin!. Dalits and Indian aborigines are lesser than 20 out of 610 judges working in Supreme Court and state high Courts. “This nexus and manipulative judicial appointments have to be broken, it urged”. [Parliamentary standing committee report on Constitutional Review, Sudarshan Nachiappan]. Among 12 states with high-Muslim population, Muslim representation in judicial sector is limited to 7.8%. (Justice Sachar Report).

According to the National Crime Records Bureau, only 31 per cent criminal trials are completed in less than a year. Some take even more than 10 years. According to its study, Crime in India 2002, nearly 220,000 cases took more than 3 years to reach court, and about 25,600 exhausted 10 years before they were completed. The term of the Liberhan Commission, formed 14 years ago to probe the demolition of the Babri mosque in Ayodhya and originally given a mandate of three months, has been extended again!

Welcome mate, I wondered why I can't see your single post today.. Tell me one thing, This question is for all Indian and Pakistani

If a Indian, who is not Hindu Upper caste
1. Can he become an IAS (if he clears Exam)
2. Can he become Army chief (If he fit criteria)
3. Can he get admission in IIT (If he clears exam)
4. Can he get Adminssion to IIM (If he clears Exam)
5. Can he get government Job (If he clear Exam)
6. Can he become PM (if parties support him)
7. Can he become President (If parties suport him)
8. Can he lead ISRO, DRDO, HAL, NAL (if he is illegible)
9. Can he walk freely on street of Bangalore, delhi, Kolkata?
10. Can he walk freely to disturbed area like Kashmir, NEFA, Kandhmad

Does any one has stopped non Brahmins/Baniya???

Special message to Aryan_B

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Read you as Them... :P

Indian Muslims love to live in their own land that is currently OCCUPIED by India

Is that why you Pakistani Punjabis tell Muhajirs of your country,"Go back to India, the place you actually belong to."

your baniya masters will scold you for arriving 9 pages late

Is this "Butterfly Effect" from Pakistani textbook. :rofl::rofl:

We can understand your bitterness. Your traditional competitor is racing ahead you in world geopolitics. Apart from that Indian Muslims are making case worse by supporting their own nation India. My sympathies.

You understood wrong- usual though-
If it havent been posted here- i would have been happy sipping my coffee- not giving a hoot to the state of muslims in india-
Even If thats the case- it only highlights the willingness of a submissive muslim society to co-exist- no nothing to be proud of as a majority-- infact a shame it is-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom