What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fake propaganda and ranting by some of the pakistani member seems their desperate bid to justify their existence in pakistan and sooth their nerves when they here we Indian Muslims are developing and a Indian Muslims is richest Muslim in the whole world.

Daily target killings, shia-sunni, punjabi-sindhi, baloch-pathan are of the past?????

No they happen daily in pakistan its the present not past.
I Agree that Indian Muslims live better life thn Pakistani ones but lets not get crazy and assume that Indian Muslims are the richest in the world

Aeronaut claimed it 10000 you are claiming 3000 ....
please get right figures its less than what you both are claiming ....
Its 11 year old incident....please talk about last decade.....how many muslims go killed in Pakistan & India??
Over 5000 muslims are killed, massacred or butchered in various sectarian violence, target killings and bomb blasts by their own muslim brothers in last couple of years in your own country....Don't lecture us on killing of muslims. Better look at the picture from different perspective.
Murderer is a murderer, doesn't matter if he is hindu or a muslim......that's why religion is never taken into account in Law and Punishment.

Daily target killings, shia-sunni, punjabi-sindhi, baloch-pathan are of the past?????

No they happen daily in pakistan its the present not past.

Why are you going off topic? Look at the title of the thread and look at your post - the obsession is deep. Feel you will get the pat on your back by posting off topic rants like this from your countrymen? I used to know a West Indian lad at school that so wanted to be white - he used to swear and lash out at Indians and Pakistan - the English chaps used to make comments like "you delroy are now one of us - we don't see you as a darky" - you should have seen him smile - catch my drift Adnan?

Indians are peaceful and believe in co existence... thanks to our secular democratic structure.

if there was no pakistan in our neighbourhood indian muslims would been even more happier. pakistanis are giving a bad name to islam by terrorism and intolerance of other faiths. indian muslim mentality is of brotherhood and harmony with everyone just like average indian. they aint blowing themselves up like pakistanis

if you can bring 12 years old thing i can also dig your history of brutality... u PA had killed millions of muslims... so yo should not have moral rights to talk about muslims...

and you should learn prabhakar to accept the truth. There are atrocities being committed on Muslims in India - don't live in denial. I pray it is on the decline and these incidents are rare but to deny and lash out in a defensive mode shows your sincerity for your Muslim countrymen.

Why are you going off topic? Look at the title of the thread and look at your post - the obsession is deep. Feel you will get the pat on your back by posting off topic rants like this from your countrymen? I used to know a West Indian lad at school that so wanted to be white - he used to swear and lash out at Indians and Pakistan - the English chaps used to make comments like "you delroy are now one of us - we don't see you as a darky" - you should have seen him smile - catch my drift Adnan?
@superkaif....sadly your countrymen want to be indian..

Govt eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees - Hindustan Times

Over 700 Pakistanis got Indian citizenship - Times Of India

Man I've got to tell you the situation is BAD, no TERRIBLE for minorities in India- the PM is a Sikh as is the head of the planning commission as is the COAS, as are the heads of atleast 2 different strike corps of the IA , as is highest honorary officer of the IAF as well as many other high ranking officers in the IA/IAF/IN/ICG. The Muslims too, oh just awful- the vice president is a Muslim as is the ex-president (not to mention 1/4 of Indian presidents since Independance have been Muslim) who is still revered today by most of India, the Cheif of the Election comssion is Muslim, as is the most famous and well off Bollywood star as well as so many other prominent actors and actresses, the CEO of the 3rd largest copany in India is also a Muslim. Muslims have also served the Indian armed forces well over the year switch many attaining very high ranks and it is interesting to note the AF Cheif during 71 who led the offensive against Pakistan in the air was, a MUSLIM!!

God, the UN needs to get involved and we need to see peacekeepers on the streets the niroties are on the verge of being wiped out!!

Haha, India is one of the most diverse nations on earth and celebrates this diversity and is something neighbours just can't comprehend.

Show me a similar list of minorites in Pakistan doing so well or keep quiet- people and glass houses, right?

and you should learn prabhakar to accept the truth. There are atrocities being committed on Muslims in India - don't live in denial. I pray it is on the decline and these incidents are rare but to deny and lash out in a defensive mode shows your sincerity for your Muslim countrymen.

we have a secular structure...and we all indians in one voice condemns all this heinous crimes... u not need to lecture us...

after 1971 atrocities when more than 3 mn bengalis got killed .. you have lost the moral right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom