What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

I think we PTI people should ignore these PMLN and PPP trolls. Our party promises change and is different from the others. We win people over with love and respect.

Lets remember that change starts from ourselves. We need to change first.

Imran khan on capital talk explains this.

He says that how the fcuk is this a benami transaction if Jemima buys the property from her own money for her owns elf on her on name? Then IK gave the money to Jemima after he sold the London flat.

And he is ready to go to court on this.

His explanation is good enough for me.

This wasn't a benami in the first place, because the recepients and senders are all mentioned by name.

This wasn't a benami in the first place, because the recepients and senders are all mentioned by name.

it can be called a benami as well, if its accepted that way by the treasury and not considered as a gift returned.

but the question is what is illegal in this whole affair?

now in a so called rebuttal by UmarCheema he accuses Imran khan for some hidden "income source" and "corruption"... this is cheap talk..

No one has every tried to put a finger on ImranKhan's financial credibility, people give him money like their own son.

My advice is simple, he should be brought to court either to prove or apologize, letting him ago like previous time wont damage IK/PTI credibility but who let the dogs out should be checked !!

Here you go noonis.

Fullscreen%2520capture%2520612012%252073749%2520AM.bmp.jpg

Imran Khan who announced to quit politics in case any ‘benami transaction’ (nameless transaction) was established against him is now caught in a dilemma as his ex-wife, Jemima Khan, has hinted that the land deal in Bani Gala, Islamabad in 2004, was a ‘benami transaction’.

After this 'Benami Transaction' is proved through the following affidavit, and also confessed by his own party members, Does IK has the moral courage to quit politics ?

389748_464066673607294_1455492354_n.jpg

So, Its a clerical error ..? In such an important affidavit..?

Its probably a good decision that they have totally denied it as benami transaction, if nothing illegal done, why take the unnecessary blame and ho-ha by opponents? It can be treated simply as a gift return.

and secondly since this is politically motivated, therefore, I think in the end what will be remembered is whether it was benami or not. so it was not !! *(cause benami is assumed to be something bad)

P.S. legally it can be defended both ways, as there are two points around which this would evolve

1) Any illegality in the affair? -- In this case there is no illegality whatsoever.

2) Good Faith/Intention that is the easiest to prove in favour of ImranKhan

3) Any corruption of hidden income to evade tax?, he has declared all his financial accounts and assets to public in a press conference.

like Jem said, is this the best they can come up with against ImranKhan? :p

Its probably a good decision that they have totally denied it as benami transaction, if nothing illegal done, why take the unnecessary blame and ho-ha by opponents? It can be treated simply as a gift return.

and secondly since this is politically motivated, therefore, I think in the end what will be remembered is whether it was benami or not. so it was not !! *(cause benami is assumed to be something bad)

Of course it is..Every allegation in politics is politically motivated..
A barrage of allegations will follow on Imran Khan and the issue of the two new provinces will take a back seat.. PPP is leaving no stone unturned to get re-elected ...

it can be called a benami as well, if its accepted that way by the treasury and not considered as a gift returned.

but the question is what is illegal in this whole affair?

now in a so called rebuttal by UmarCheema he accuses Imran khan for some hidden "income source" and "corruption"... this is cheap talk..

No one has every tried to put a finger on ImranKhan's financial credibility, people give him money like their own son.

My advice is simple, he should be brought to court either to prove or apologize, letting him ago like previous time wont damage IK/PTI credibility but who let the dogs out should be checked !!

again repeating same thing :frown:

All i know IK used Benami to target other political parties and promised to banned it. He never mention the good use or misuse of it.

For example IK says he wont allow politicians to do business. Now in future if IK is found to be involved in business what will you say? He paid tax? his bussiness profited country? All this will be ir-relevant. The only relevant thing will be he attacked politicians for the same thing he did

When it comes to lying, PTI wins. He said he'd quit if he were involved in one. Legal or not, he didn't.

Its not A clerical error. There are 2 mistakes with the document

1) the famous use of word Benami Transaction ( the lawyer is UK based so he should have told Jemima )

2) It is also mentioned that Land was bought by Imran Khan not Jemima. You may say that Jemima dont know about Benami but she also dont know what you mean by BUYING??? :what:

And you can go through all the pages of this thread. I never said IK did any corruption. All I am saying is Why claim a HIGH MORAL GROUND when you do the same???

P.S. legally it can be defended both ways, as there are two points around which this would evolve

1) Any illegality in the affair? -- In this case there is no illegality whatsoever.

2) Good Faith/Intention that is the easiest to prove in favour of ImranKhan

3) Any corruption of hidden income to evade tax?, he has declared all his financial accounts and assets to public in a press conference.

like Jem said, is this the best they can come up with against ImranKhan? :p

Imran khan replied in a very good manner today in capital talk. Hope Umer Cheema is now satisfied with his ans. I don't use twitter, tweet Umer Cheema and let's see what reply he comes up with.

...and honestly speaking who gives a **** of what others (specially Nooners and Pooopers) have to say about IK and his personal life affairs. We trust him and I'll not only vote but run campaigns for him once the election is announced.

Imran khan replied in a very good manner today in capital talk. Hope Umer Cheema is now satisfied with his ans. I don't use twitter, tweet Umer Cheema and let's see what reply he comes up with.

...and honestly speaking who gives a **** of what others (specially Nooners and Pooopers) have to say about IK and his personal life affairs. We trust him and I'll not only vote but run campaigns for him once the election is announced.

Zardari's assets = National Political issue

NS's tax = Pti election campaign slogan

IK's Benami Transaction = IK personal issues :rofl: :rofl:

SOME STANDARD set by Pti fans :lol:

@tiger awan-----nobody is a saint - the principle should be : support what action is right and oppose what action is right---if you follow the person (or party) and not the principle you get in a pickle ----- so support IK when he is right oppose him when he is wrong ---btw it will also provide you insight into who to support overall ---see how many issues you can support each of these IK, NS, Zard, etc.

worship God and not his creation -----

Jemima Khan's clarification regarding the issue .....

551605_357017441030061_284006664997806_893777_1987660492_n.jpg

@tiger awan-----nobody is a saint - the principle should be : support what action is right and oppose what action is right---if you follow the person (or party) and not the principle you get in a pickle ----- so support IK when he is right oppose him when he is wrong ---btw it will also provide you insight into who to support overall ---see how many issues you can support each of these IK, NS, Zard, etc.

worship God and not his creation -----

Agree and I am not at all saying IK did something il-legal.

Zardari's assets = National Political issue

NS's tax = Pti election campaign slogan

IK's Benami Transaction = IK personal issues :rofl: :rofl:

SOME STANDARD set by Pti fans :lol:
Mr answer my simple question How on earth TAX was paid on benami Land because first rule of a lang being benam is that TAX is not paid but here TAX is paid please use your brain :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom