What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

Benami transaction is one in which the names are concealed to save tax payments.

But in this transaction, everyone's name is mentioned. Jemima transferred money to IK account, and the land was bought on Jemima's name, then IK repaid the money later after he sold his London flat and the Bani Gala land was transferred to IK's name from Jemima.

Mr answer my simple question How on earth TAX was paid on benami Land because first rule of a lang being benam is that TAX is not paid but here TAX is paid please use your brain :hitwall:

I never raised the issue of tax, All i want is level field playing

WHen you raise the issue of Benami transaction, tax issue is raised.

Because Benami is done to avoid paying taxe

Benami transaction is one in which the names are concealed to save tax payments.

But in this transaction, everyone's name is mentioned. Jemima transferred money to IK account, and the land was bought on Jemima's name, then IK repaid the money later after he sold his London flat and the Bani Gala land was transferred to IK's name from Jemima.

This is what IK claim in interviews but Affidavit carries more legal weightage

WHen you raise the issue of Benami transaction, tax issue is raised.

Because Benami is done to avoid paying taxe

I think I am posting this for third or forth time so plz read it
All i know IK used Benami to target other political parties and promised to banned it. He never mention the good use or misuse of it.

For example IK says he wont allow politicians to do business. Now in future if IK is found to be involved in business what will you say? He paid tax? his bussiness profited country? All this will be ir-relevant. The only relevant thing will be he attacked politicians for the same thing he did

Now you proved you are the most innocent or ............ guy on this forum now do you even know what is benami let me explain it to you benami is you buy land on your relatives name so you can hide it from TAX department and you don't have to pay TAX on it but funny thing is on this land Tax is paid how can that be called benami please for once use your brain Sir :rofl:

He still stands by it.

He had shown documents of his tax payments and all the transactions of the money and the transfer of land, and all the names are mentioned, so how can this be a benami transaction?

This is what IK claim in interviews but Affidavit carries more legal weightage

I think I am posting this for third or forth time so plz read it
Again you made the most funny point Imran targets people for benami because they do it to hide TAXES but Imran Khan has paid taxes on that land that is why it is not benami Sir can't you get the most basic point for GOD Sake

Now you proved you are the most innocent or ............ guy on this forum now do you even know what is benami let me explain it to you benami is you buy land on your relatives name so you can hide it from TAX department and you don't have to pay TAX on it but funny thing is on this land Tax is paid how can that be called benami please for once use your brain Sir :rofl:

Again you made the most funny point Imran targets people for benami because they do it to hide TAXES but Imran Khan has paid taxes on that land that is why it is not benami Sir can't you get the most basic point for GOD Sake

Ok so people have Brain. Never again attack NS on the issue that he owns only a part of 1 sugar mill while his wife own 5 ( i think so). One of his son own Steel mill in Saudi Arab while other has property in London.

End of story???

He still stands by it.

He had shown documents of his tax payments and all the transactions of the money and the transfer of land, and all the names are mentioned, so how can this be a benami transaction?

I am not saying its Benami. Its Jemima's Affidavit. One that transferred the land to IK

Ok so people have Brain. Never again attack NS on the issue that he owns only a part of 1 sugar mill while his wife own 5 ( i think so). One of his son own Steel mill in Saudi Arab while other has property in London.

End of story???

I am not saying its Benami. Its Jemima's Affidavit. One that transferred the land to IK
We attack Nawaz Shareef because he is corrupt because he doesn't pay Taxes because he has made sugar mills when he was in government and you know that is illegal and he has bought property on his relatives name so he couldn't have to pay taxes

We attack Nawaz Shareef because he is corrupt because he doesn't pay Taxes because he has made sugar mills when he was in government and you know that is illegal and he has bought property on his relatives name so he couldn't have to pay taxes

All Allegations not proven so far. And you know whats the reason behind the name ITTEFAQ? It was started by six brothers in 1939 so NS relatives are not Poor and they pay tax

All Allegations not proven so far. And you know whats the reason behind the name ITTEFAQ? It was started by six brothers in 1939 so NS relatives are not Poor and they pay tax
None of them pay TAX and just look the the number of mills they had before coming to government and when they were in government and Nawaz living in a palace paid 0 % Tax WOW and also the way they took the money outside the country their is no record of it

imarn khan has nothing we can only see when he be comes the presedent or not wait and see

None of them pay TAX and just look the the number of mills they had before coming to government and when they were in government and Nawaz living in a palace paid 0 % Tax WOW and also the way they took the money outside the country their is no record of it
All allegations. You want to live with them fine.

Double post

All allegations. You want to live with them fine.
Mr when he entered his nominations in 2008 he himself stated in them that he has paid 0 % Income TAX the biggest joke with this poor nation leaders living in palaces not paying any income tax

Mr when he entered his nominations in 2008 he himself stated in them that he has paid 0 % Income TAX the biggest joke with this poor nation leaders living in palaces not paying any income tax

all these thing answered but still ....

Back
Top Bottom