What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

There is no mention of the borrow money. Only thing is that Imran bought it and transfered it to her through Benami Transaction. Now if IK says no I didnt bought it she did with her money he is in contradiction to her Affidavit and last time I checked An affidavit is a written sworn statement

BTW Jemima supports Imran all the way.. Why did they even get divorce..?
Imran Khan was being hired by Mosaad through Jamima Khan. ...... But Imran khans party failed badly during 1990's and Jamima lost hope in him thats why she got divorce. Now Mosaad is active again through Jamima to control Imran Khan and PTI in the background.See what happens this time...:smokin:

Aren't you a Karachitte ?

No, am not.

Imran Khan was being hired by Mosaad through Jamima Khan. ...... But Imran khans party failed badly during 1990's and Jamima lost hope in him thats why she got divorce. Now Mosaad is active again through Jamima to control Imran Khan and PTI in the background.See what happens this time...:smokin:

you have no shame, Jemaima musalman ho chuki thi aur abhi tak hai, jemaima supports imran khan because imran khan is a father of her children.

542338_249060738529172_563543371_n.jpg

There is no mention of the borrow money. Only thing is that Imran bought it and transfered it to her through Benami Transaction. Now if IK says no I didnt bought it she did with her money he is in contradiction to her Affidavit and last time I checked An affidavit is a written sworn statement
Mr How than Tax was paid on this Benami transaction in Benami no TAX is paid but on this land Tax was paid How is that open your mind Mr

I must add that IK said he borrowed some money from Jemaima and Jemaima Denied that... + this is the world's first divorce ever which results in GIFT .... how Funny Divorce honay par Jemaima nay IK ko Gift diya :lol::lol: unstoppable LAUGHTER

Contradictory claims of Jemima and Imran Khan over Imran's assets! - YouTube
You are the biggest ................. I have ever seen Mr first the divorce between Imran Khan and Jamima was fully American Style they both agreed that they can't give enough time to each other so they should get separate and should get divorced and Sir when in Divorce a lady returns something to her husband that in Pakistan in legal terms is known as Gift but Corrupt minds of N league touts can never understand this

Thanks for making that easy for dumb nooners but I am sure they will still not get it, due to their sheer hatred towards IK and PTI. They have been owned so many times on this forum that its not even funny now, yet they will not stop posting whatever is being fed to them by Ahsan Iqbal.

All major surveys show that PTI is leading political party currently and gaining more ground and that is what matters in the end.

Let's forget these nooners, they wanna vote for N league, fine.

Let's forget these nooners, they wanna vote for N league, fine.

True. And we must also praise N league and Punjab Government whole heartedly when something is good being done like their CEC nominations and dengue control programs which is up to mark according to Srilankan experts.

See competition results in performance everywhere and politics is no different. Before PTI rose to the heights, NS was certain that his party will form the next government and played noora-kushti with Zardari but now that the tables have turned, we can see their seriousness in governance to some extent which of course is a good omen for Pakistan.

True. And we must also praise N league and Punjab Government whole heartedly when something is good being done like their CEC nominations and dengue control programs which is up to mark according to Srilankan experts.

See competition results in performance everywhere and politics is no different. Before PTI rose to the heights, NS was certain that his party will form the next government and played noora-kushti with Zardari but now that the tables have turned, we can see their seriousness in governance to some extent which of course is a good omen for Pakistan.

But certainly a problem for us Lahoris. They have literally dug up the entire city near the elections, the traffic is a real pain in the a** now. Due to the rise of PTI, no doubt PML-N has raised her game when it comes to governance and Shahbaz is personally leading the charge.

But certainly a problem for us Lahoris. They have literally dug up the entire city near the elections, the traffic is a real pain in the a** now. Due to the rise of PTI, no doubt PML-N has raised her game when it comes to governance and Shahbaz is personally leading the charge.

Yes, saw that. The whole Ferozepur road (?) has been dug to give way to the transit bus route. And my relatives in Lahore tell me that road was constructed only few months ago before they dug it again.

P.S I'm not a Lahori so pardon my mistake if the name of the road is incorrect.

O nai yar. Merey paper aney waley hain aur tension khatam karney ka bhi koye tariqa hona chaheye :lol:

The author of draft was not a layperson unfamiliar with terms such as “Benami transactions” and their legal implications. The document bears the seals of solicitors who are certified UK lawyers and experts on matters such as property transfers etc.

The document also claims that the property was bought by Imran Khan and transferred in Jemima Khan’s name through a Benami transaction. It contradicts what Imran Khan has been telling the media for a long time that he borrowed money from his ex-wife to buy the land and it was returned after selling his flat in the UK.

He never said this before the PTI was approached for version that the land was registered in Jemima’s name at first. Is it a coincidence? By claiming in the affidavit that the property initially belonged to Imran Khan but transferred in her name raises the questions about the source of money and the legal or otherwise channels used to transfer the money that was used to purchase the property and taxes paid. In case this was also a “clerical error”, evidences should be produced about how the money borrowed from Jemima Khan was channeled from UK to Pakistan to purchase the property as claimed. In case Jemima had this hefty sum in local bank, better if clarified and evidences shared.

The Power of Attorney bears the signature of Jemima Khan who, one assumes, must have read the document before signing it particularly a document that has legal implications. Again, the land transferred back in the name of Imran Khan was based on this document declaring it ‘Benami Transaction’. One may curious to know what land record said whether it was treated as ‘Benami’ being returned to the actual owner who didn’t want to disclose it earlier for any reason.

It seems Mr. Tsunami is not that clean after all... Some questions remain to be answered..

Tehreek-e-Insaf again explains Jemimas - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom