What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

All i know IK used Benami to target other political parties and promised to banned it. He never mention the good use or misuse of it.

For example IK says he wont allow politicians to do business. Now in future if IK is found to be involved in business what will you say? He paid tax? his bussiness profited country? All this will be ir-relevant. The only relevant thing will be he attacked politicians for the same thing he did

No one is saying IK did any thing illegal or was involved corrupt activities. Its only about the Benami Transaction and his promise of leaving the politics. ( getting tired of writing same thing again and again)

Still No reply from Imran Khan or from his tax consultant to Umar cheema
Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1
NO. RT:"@smilingmerchant: @UmarCheema1 @adiahafraz Did IK respond to your yesterday's story Umar?"

It only emboldened one view on web......"Imran in a fix":cry:

Yes, bring it up...
as you wish

He is a Mians Bastard Nawaz SOB Sharif. I call him Anti Pakistani & a traitor he should be hanged for his crimes against Pakistan. But there are people who say that his laptop scheme is a super hit the thing these people need to understand is that he is a natural born scumbag & a jabroni. This SOB has passed all the exams of Article 6.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...limited-iso-9002-certified.html#ixzz1w3EVF4lT

and the literate insafiyans
I wud rather call it Ganja bantay rewriyaan apnay apno mein

and
The whole Sharif family should get the death sentence, corrupt motherf--kers.

And to think they own a political party and people even vote for them, even poor people vote for Sharif, what morons.

want more???

And can some one plz count the posts in this thread where pmln walas are termed as idiots???

^^ so where is that you are attacked or abused in it? only if you have blood connection...

by the way I am sorry if you are offended, one shouldnt use profanity, especially maa behan ki galiyan.

now bring up the offensive posts against ImranKhan, noon leaguers have posted here and have the courage to say the same... though it doesnot bother me, but I wish to prove a point here...

^^ so where is that you are attacked or abused in it? only if you have blood connection...

now bring up the offensive posts against ImranKhan, noon leaguers have posted here and have the courage to say the same... though it doesnot bother me, but I wish to prove a point here...

I said NS and me. and yeah no one called me idiot here in this thread.

by the way I am sorry if you are offended, one shouldnt use profanity, especially maa behan ki galiyan.
:tup: this is what i want. Thanks.

I said NS and me. and yeah no one called me idiot here in this thread.

:tup: this is what i want. Thanks.

I am not finished yet, now bring up the offensive posts against ImranKhan, noon leaguers have posted here and have the courage to say the same... though it doesnot bother me, but I wish to prove a point here... (repeating)

Dall kesay batay gi jab corrupt ANP, PMLN aur PPP awaam ko lootnay mein masroof hogi. Poora mulk tou tum logo nay tabah kardiya ab khudara Pakistan ki jan choro aur Pakistan ko parhay likhay logon ko chalanay do.

AS long as Those GANJEY's were out of this country...........this country was progressing........and as soon as they landed here......................this country is going down...........kia Mubarak Qadam (Foot Print) hain in key.

Does anyone of us as a Muslims and as a Pakistani courage to say right a right ................. Anyone.

Y is it always this party vs this party . Y not yes i accept that abc person did wrong but i think he or she can do better next time so i will vote for him as my concisous tell me to.

Y are we always protecting these high ups .What are they just people who are trying their best to gain from powers which are only for the people to enjoy........................

IK is very wrong on some points and places but i think he deserves one chance.

where as Nawaz sharif we already know what he did with public money , where did these steel mills came from. I have my personal expirience with Shahbaz sharif so plz dont tell me they are angel on the earth................. but if some one still thinks that they are good with them they should vote them.

But becareful we all have to answers all our deeds to Allah (S.W.T) so be ready to justify ur judgement to Allah.

May Allah give us all the strength to speak the truth and follow the right path.May Allah give Pakistanis the courage to become a nation rather than money hungry bunch of odd people.

I am not finished yet, now bring up the offensive posts against ImranKhan, noon leaguers have posted here and have the courage to say the same... though it doesnot bother me, but I wish to prove a point here... (repeating)
you bring all those and i will say Same. ( i never denied such posts you did when you said Yes bring it up)

IK is the master of lying..He sure knows how to get all the new young dumb and power hungry ppl on his side.by point fingers on others.

Living in 300 kanal..What change can u expect from this Fool..Stupid lair

you bring all those and i will say Same. ( i never denied such posts you did when you said Yes bring it up)

and you couldnt bring anything abusive? see its all fed in your mind, by your huge ego. if you had arguments you would also focus on that, but since you lack that, therefore, search excuses.

IK is the master of lying..He sure knows how to get all the new young dumb and power hungry ppl on his side.by point fingers on others.

Living in 300 kanal..What change can u expect from this Fool..Stupid lair

Is that your money that was put in that house???

Shuakat Khanum, Namal, Charities, etc etc. What about these projects?

Oh, wait, that is just a illusion!

and you couldnt bring anything abusive? see its all fed in your mind, by your huge ego. if you had arguments you would also focus on that, but since you lack that, therefore, search excuses.

My dear I am not in a state of denial. I know IK has been abused in this forum but if you want me to say the same what you said, you need to do the same what i did

One wonder how can she fill an English Affidavit with a Non-English word (Benaam) when English Equivalent (Un-named) could be used... This makes the whole analysis stupidly invalid.

The law is a british gift. its called Baynami. I dont know if unnamed is used as equivalent. however, the first principle in baynami is that baynami is to be proved or claimed.

Its never mentioned in any legal document that this property is a baynami. *(when I use the word Never, I mean Never).

in Imran's case Jemima is right that its a baynami since she didnt own the property nor Imrankhan gifted her but bought in her name because she was the lender of the property money and remember Imrankhan said in his press conference that he didnt put it in his name, cause basically it wasnot bought from his own money, so when he did pay off the debt to Jemima (which is nowhere to be mentioned because of the obvious reason that they were happily married couple), she gave power of attorney to Saifullah Niazi cause by then Imran had verbally gifted the property to Jemima, and she wished not to keep it, hence transferred back to ImranKhan after separation...

all this fuss is created by UmarCheema who hardly understands legal terms, but created all the myth on the hypothesis that ImranKhan actually never borrowed money from Jemima and hence the money was Imran's own but he hid it because allegedly its corruption money.

I think a legal notice would solve UmarCheema's problem like it did previously. the language of article itself is offensive and very rude for publication.

My dear I am not in a state of denial. I know IK has been abused in this forum but if you want me to say the same what you said, you need to do the same what i did

No, I just want you to realize for the record.. and I think I made my point.

otherwise abuses and profanity dont bother me, cause I have arguments to talk with, and it pleases me the most that I stand up right all the time and always have the courage to call spade a spade...

man, this is a non issue. Who cares what he did with his own money and in his own family.
Let's talk about Ganja league and Pee Pee Pee using public money on their mills and what not.
Why are the ganja leaugers not crying about how the ganja brothers have all these steel mills and chicken factories and what not. How about the fact that they only paid 5000 rupees in taxes?
Why is there no crying over that?

Oh right, we know why.
corrupt people will support corrupt leaders. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom