What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep it simple. To not be afraid of what foreign nations think.

Okay. I think this is better understood as the courage (himmat) to do whatever it takes to put forward national interests regardless of what other nations think or do, whether by perception or actions.

Given that definition, I think that both India and Pakistan have this himmat. However, India's bigger size and economy give it more leverage in producing more national benefits from a similar amount of himmat. Paksitan has the himmat too, but fails to follow through correctly due to lack of leadership, compounded by its smaller size and economy.

So, the end results are different, giving rise to this question which country has more himmat. Both have it, but India achieves more with it.

That is the best honest answer I can give here.

In any event I have noticed that Indians tend to hold a press conference and broadcast their intentions. Pakistan and China tend to surprise the world. So lets see what happens in times to come

took a page from you BFF's book now the warnings come!!! and don't even bring up talks about nuking just because you are feeling undermined in a case of a nuclear war you guys would be obliterated as one of our generals said "India can take a bomb or 2 but when we respond there will be no Pakistan" and please get over yourself we only need the big boys for China even Agni 1 is enough to deal with Pakistan.

are you a senior member bcz you r talking like a child a thousand nukes cant wipe pakistan out your general was boasting and do you think in a nuclear war GOD forbid you can just walk off unscathed it would destroy the both nations to pieces . and ofcourse you dont need that missile for us you had us covered a long time ago we are not that huge a country

Given that definition, I think that both India and Pakistan have this himmat. However, India's bigger size and economy give it more leverage in producing more national benefits from a similar amount of himmat. Paksitan has the himmat too, but fails to follow through correctly due to lack of leadership, compounded by its smaller size and economy.

plus yaar all the propaganda where our nuke security is being questioned we come up with a missile that can reach europe the world would freak out big time

I was old enough to remember the nuclear strikes. I remember one comment in general that stuck to me after the tests made by the Indian army "Delhi just needs to give the order, we will have Lahore captured the next day". Indian over confidence is something that will lead to wars.

I remember that day i think it was Vajpayee who openly said ''now Pakistan must accept the new realities''

these were his words....

I'm sorry to sound like one of those PDF fanboys today, but we showed those indians a good response just weeks later.

It was a day of joy and pride and I am grateful I was alive to witness that day of history.

cha1_lrg.jpg

pakistan-nuclear-missle-launch.jpg

Pakistan will have ICBMs at least to counter the "powerful" Indian Navy far away from Indian shores in blue waters.

I wouldn't be surprised if theres something going behind the scenes.

I wouldn't under estimate Pakistan, remember the when we developed our nukes?

We need to throw caution to the wind. I do not know why people are worried about Americans. Imo Americans are doing everything they possibly can to destabalise us since 2007-2008. Just go for it. Tie up with Iran. Russia anyone who is Americas enemy is our friend.

Okay. I think this is better understood as the courage (himmat) to do whatever it takes to put forward national interests regardless of what other nations think or do, whether by perception or actions.

So, the end results are different, giving rise to this question which country has more himmat. Both have it, but India achieves more with it.

That is the best honest answer I can give here.

economy doesnt matter, india makes fail tanks, fail AC,pakistan makes functional defense goods and much better than indias, pakistan has better missiles, which dont fail,so you see, 'size doesnt matter'

you should stop being anti pakistani every damn time, patriot guy,or change your flags,you are embarrasing us with your patriotic feelings

Because you can not found the Man DR Qadeer Khan Again..

Do justice with your Founder & God justice with you...

Who says India does not threat Pakistan? God forbid that if we hadn't created our Nuclear bombs by now, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan and Lahore would be part of India...

I remember that day i think it was Vajpayee who openly said ''now Pakistan must accept the new realities''

these were his words....

I'm sorry to sound like one of those PDF fanboys today, but we showed those sorry dravidian bastards a good response just weeks later.

It was a day of joy and pride and I am grateful I was alive to witness that day of history.

cha1_lrg.jpg

pakistan-nuclear-missle-launch.jpg

Who can forget that they tested five while we tested six!!!!

Another question should be is, why do Pakistan also copies what India does first?

Plus I don't think its viable for a small economy nation to spend approximately $300m to develop a missile.

economy doesnt matter, india makes fail tanks, fail AC,pakistan makes functional defense goods and much better than indias, pakistan has better missiles, which dont fail,so you see, 'size doesnt matter'

you should stop being anti pakistani every damn time, patriot guy,or change your flags,you are embarrasing us with your patriotic feelings

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom